Sakebee

Second Open Beta this Weekend

really disliking the new borderless window "fullscreen" option, i would like to see the live version of borderless window on 2.1 so that i dont have to alt tab to use other monitors 

Hey guys! We really appreciate all your feedback. Keep it coming, but please put it in the thread we made for that purpose: 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Sakebee said:

If you can manage it, our engineers recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the beta client. There is some kind of auth error that is preventing you from showing up in the beta database. Reinstalling would help rule out a client mismatch. 

Only downloading it with 1.3 mb/s, too slow for this time. This is not my internet tho, it's the servers which are probably limited or smth.

i know its beta but at last fixing some minor compatibility things would be great ...
unknown.png

VIDEOS (there is no recording issue (also its recorded at 60 fps 1920x1080):

small recap of parts i have in my PC
unknown.png?width=782&height=684

Edited by TheSxW
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Uhtdred said:

can we use advanced launcher on the apb beta?

its not possible for now ... unless someone code one but you have most of the options in "O" key options 😉

7 minutes ago, TheSxW said:

its not possible for now ... unless someone code one but you have most of the options in "O" key options 😉

well not really...

walls have a lot more "texture" now...

Just now, Uhtdred said:

well not really...

walls have a lot more "texture" now...

its the same as live just ultra graphics shows that even on live

17 minutes ago, TheSxW said:

its the same as live just ultra graphics shows that even on live

?

it's not the same. When using advanced launcher, graphics can go a lot lower than beta.

Edited by Uhtdred

Not sure if this is known or not but when going to the vehicle tab you cannot see the full title of a packer ceresco r10, instead it shows Pa...

I didn't have much time to tweak settings or anything, however judging by playing it a little bit, the performance was was acceptable but not quite what i expected with FX-8350.

Hopefully they can optimize this game even further, i mean this game is older than my current CPU!

So the beta ran rather clean.

The game loaded right up in nothing flat, Character log-in was quick and entering district loading times were super quick as well.   I did experience mild lag but I assume it was on my end and not the APB server itself though 500 pop would do it to a point.

My frames were between 135-144 rarely dipping down to 98 client FPS.    I did manage to play the game for two hours and thirty-five minutes before I had my first crash to desktop.

I believe the visual experience of the game was much better, though I did experience some hit registration issues it was all lag related, otherwise the game felt really smooth.

Also I did notice some doors could be shot through without opening the door, and no not the cracks of the door it was direct through the doors solid surface.

System:

Motherboard model: MPG X570 Gaming Pro Carbon Wifi

Graphics card: Nvidia Geforce GTX 980

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-Core Processor   3.80GHz

Ram: 32 gigs G.skill Trident Royal DDR-4

SSD: 1TB Samsung 760 Evo

4 hours ago, Nabiki said:

Also I did notice some doors could be shot through without opening the door, and no not the cracks of the door it was direct through the doors solid surface.

That's probably because the doors were technically open, but visibly closed on your client. Some door open animations gets stuck half way, but they operate as if they're open. Some door open animations didn't happen at all, but the door is open. You can't see players or anything through it, but bullets pass through.

4 hours ago, Nabiki said:

3 minutes ago, Hunt said:

That's probably because the doors were technically open, but visibly closed on your client. Some door open animations gets stuck half way, but they operate as if they're open. Some door open animations didn't happen at all, but the door is open. You can't see players or anything through it, but bullets pass through.

It's almost as if something like that would be in a Known Issues List

Oh, wait.

0jMtDhR.png