R3ACT3M

Give me only 1 thing

8 hours ago, Gusvato3080 said:

Merge financial and waterfront into one big patootie map

But they are on other sides of the city and don't actually connect.

17 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

BuT tHE MaRkEt TaX anD CaR SPawN CoSt IS toO HigH!!!

boo hoo i can't make enough APB$ per match to make up for the cost of my EXPENSIVE and excessive summoning of transportation media.

m-matt please matt i beg of you come on bro please

Edited by _chain

Make the missions alternate between offensive and defensive tasks instead of a whole mission being either offensive or defensive. Shit will transform APB, mark my words.

1 hour ago, _chain said:

boo hoo i can't make enough APB$ per match to make up for the cost of my EXPENSIVE and excessive summoning of transportation media.

m-matt please matt i beg of you come on bro please

BuT HoW WiLL I PAy FoR ThE SiX DoZEn WEapOnS I rEnt EveRy WeEk!!!!!!!!!!

Taking from my Wishlist below, I'd say the biggest one (since LO are doing a pretty good job and working through the list anyway) would be adding in Customisation / Steam Workshop-like tool to APB. 

Opening up all the reskining and cosmetic freedom to the players/community would be a huge boost in variety and the all important a e s t h e t i c s of the game. 

Edited by KnifuWaifu

7 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

BuT HoW WiLL I PAy FoR ThE SiX DoZEn WEapOnS I rEnt EveRy WeEk!!!!!!!!!!

b-but i need a 3 slot JG that i will immediately switch for a 3 slot PMG after landing a 16% assist on 6 trigger pulls, a Cop's Bane that i'll switch to the many ATACs i bought in 2017 because this one guy kept str8 up min ttk lasering me at 50m.

and dnt get me stARTED on the SECONDARIES dud liek how am i even supposed to win these pistol fights with the garbage fbw i need to buy a nano matt please i beg you please

Edited by _chain
  • Like 1

On 7/27/2020 at 12:54 AM, R3ACT3M said:

Say little orbit took you on a tour of the company building and said you could make 1 change to apb, 1 and only 1.

What would it be?

(this is not a rant thread, plz refrain)

CIVILIAN NPCS OMG THOSE ABOMINATIONS !!!!!!

1 hour ago, ReaperTheButcher said:

People dont even remember this, sad.

Because it's shit.

11 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Because it's shit.

It became sh*t after the spawn system rework.. 

On 7/27/2020 at 12:41 PM, Gusvato3080 said:

Merge financial and waterfront into one big patootie map

All of my yes. That being said, moving into this next quote...

On 7/27/2020 at 8:56 PM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Perfect opportunity to add midtown to properly connect them. Adds a whole new area to explore (the "new map" you keep seeing new players ask for), as well as new contacts and missions. This would also be one option to solve the whole "can't progress because nobody's in X district that I need!" complaints.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Hexerin said:

All of my yes. That being said, moving into this next quote...

Perfect opportunity to add midtown to properly connect them. Adds a whole new area to explore (the "new map" you keep seeing new players ask for), as well as new contacts and missions. This would also be one option to solve the whole "can't progress because nobody's in X district that I need!" complaints.

I sure do look forward to getting in to a random mission on the other side of the city and have to drive 3000m in a few mins.

Also Midtown is the other direction, not between WF and FIN.

8 hours ago, ReaperTheButcher said:

It became sh*t after the spawn system rework.. 

No it was always shit. It is just straight up not a good fightclub map and was not made with fightclub in mind. Same way as baylame is not a good fightclub map.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit

16 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Same way as baylame is not a good fightclub map.

What do you mean !!! i did all my kills there its a pretty good map 😟😟😟😟 (242k)

Edited by ReaperTheButcher

14 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I sure do look forward to getting in to a random mission on the other side of the city and have to drive 3000m in a few mins.

That could be easily solved by simply fixing the game's issue of putting objectives on the other side of the map from everyone. Which if memory serves, is one of the many reasons LO plans to completely revamp all the missions in the game after the EU and etc.

14 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Also Midtown is the other direction, not between WF and FIN.

Regardless, point still stands.

Just now, Hexerin said:

That could be easily solved by simply fixing the game's issue of putting objectives on the other side of the map from everyone. Which if memory serves, is one of the many reasons LO plans to completely revamp all the missions in the game after the EU and etc.

Regardless, point still stands.

Your point doesn't still stand though. I dismantled it with facts and logic that you cannot think to argue with.

32 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Your point doesn't still stand though. I dismantled it with facts and logic that you cannot think to argue with.

There's nothing to argue about. Replace "midtown" in my previous post with whatever the name of that section of the city is (if there even is a name for it, since as we well know this game's lore is unfinished and G1/RG fucked what little there was from top to bottom with endless butchering) and the point still stands. Whether or not you're capable of comprehending that isn't my problem.

4 hours ago, Hexerin said:

There's nothing to argue about. Replace "midtown" in my previous post with whatever the name of that section of the city is (if there even is a name for it, since as we well know this game's lore is unfinished and G1/RG fucked what little there was from top to bottom with endless butchering) and the point still stands. Whether or not you're capable of comprehending that isn't my problem.

Get outta here you salami

18 minutes ago, Zolerox said:

Social District Remove Fightclub.

FTFY 🙃

On 7/27/2020 at 8:56 PM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

midtown anyone ?

3 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

midtown anyone ?

Midtown is not in the middle of waterfront and financial.

31 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Midtown is not in the middle of waterfront and financial.

so whats in the middle then? make that too ?

On 7/27/2020 at 3:54 AM, R3ACT3M said:

What would it be?

(this is not a rant thread, plz refrain)

Let me play my NA account on EU and let EU accounts play on NA... just open up all the servers and let people from all around the world join whatever server they want. I know this is going to be a thing in the future, just wish it was already a thing since NA server is really dead.