Timobelk

armas armored shoulder pads

"armored shoulderpads" from armas

I fail to see the point in this item since I can't pair it with anything. It states it needs either Requires Impact or Armored Vest to Wear. No clue what is "impact" clothing item. And the armored vest simply doesn't work with it. I tried different options but no luck. Can someone tell me what am I missing and how the hell that item is actually named where it comes from and most importantly how it looks like. Armas is complicated enough with images for ants so as seems like tons of things are unorganized, broken or missing.

armored-sholderpads-t8943y6t.jpg

• Thanks 1

Kekw. This shows how absolutely incompetent some of LO's employees at this point. Not gonna blame the whole company itself but damn.. 

Also, as I said few times and gonna say more, Armas needs Rework. Account bounded packs, more info, BETTER and ZOOMABLE item screenshots, less faction-exclusiveness, etc, etc..

By the way, it's 2020 and some clothing items really needs other items to be worn? Wtf,why i can't put glasses on forehead without that ugly hat? Also these shoulderpads, not LO's fault that clothing is in bad state rn, but I don't sure removing mentioned "requirements" is hard for them.

Sry for bad English but I have to say this.

• Like 3

Looks like it's time for a refund. So many possibilities (configs) yet none of them can be used with this. I bought it the idea of mixing it the armored vest as it states in the description yet it doesn't work. Don't feel like buying the whole pack for one or two items. Even have the icon on the item that looks like the armored vest [see picture bellow anyways]

APBR-Screenshot-20200726-DOESNT-WORK.jpg

Merged.

Actually scratch the refund, items are not refundable (EVEN THO THE DONT WORK AS INTENDED) also even if I want to file a complaint in this case it needs a Transaction ID which doesn't exist. So I guess that I bought some crap that chances are I will never use... great...

• Like 1

Well this happend to me to.I bought it and i though i can use basic west...now i just wasted money.i didnt know that i need to have special west too that im literaly unable to buy,i need whole bundle for that and i cant really afford it so.I would be happy with refund of g1c or something...or just vest that i can use with those items if not...eh unlucky

6 hours ago, Nagletz said:

Kekw. This shows how absolutely incompetent some of LO's employees at this point. Not gonna blame the whole company itself but damn.. 

Also, as I said few times and gonna say more, Armas needs Rework. Account bounded packs, more info, BETTER and ZOOMABLE item screenshots, less faction-exclusiveness, etc, etc..

By the way, it's 2020 and some clothing items really needs other items to be worn? Wtf,why i can't put glasses on forehead without that ugly hat? Also these shoulderpads, not LO's fault that clothing is in bad state rn, but I don't sure removing mentioned "requirements" is hard for them.

Sry for bad English but I have to say this.

Yep agreed, they can make a lot of better than this..

How may they resolve this matter?

Simple, Just separate the shoulder pads making one for left and one for  right shoulder, without the requiring of having a set... this may help also for some more creative/ aimed customization.

They may do that also for a lot of others clothing accessories...

• Thanks 1

... why are they even selling that without the vest.

7 hours ago, hm3000 said:

Actually scratch the refund, items are not refundable (EVEN THO THE DONT WORK AS INTENDED) also even if I want to file a complaint in this case it needs a Transaction ID which doesn't exist. So I guess that I bought some crap that chances are I will never use... great...

transaction IDs can be found in the confirmation email you receive after every purchase, its sent to the email of whatever account you're logged into at the time of purchase

3 hours ago, GhosT said:

... why are they even selling that without the vest.

i assume its just a randomly generated selection every week

it does state in bold red text that it requires the impact or armored vest, altho links and/or pictures of the required items would be nice

Edited by 404
typo

The thing is as much as there is a notification I don't care for the impact set, Point is the only thing I wanted is the second stated notification which is the Armored Vest and that combo doesn't even work as provided in a picture earlier. Other options would be welcomed but they don't work either. I guess I'll sit on this item till they make this item work with other configs and vests which will be probably never or 10 years later when the game gets a new "engine upgade". Chances are right now probably it doesn't work even with the Impact set considering like I said it doesn't work with the armored vest, Even if it works with Impact quite a low chance of customization for such a optimistic item.

Another thing I noticed in my posts there are typos even sentences missing tho I always check if I make mistakes before posting. So not sure wth is with that also I don't have the edit post option.

32 minutes ago, hm3000 said:

I guess I'll sit on this item till they make this item work with other configs and vests which will be probably never or 10 years later

more like never, cuz why would they? its already part of a set, and works (although looking ugly) with two more vests.

Edited by CookiePuss

12 hours ago, Nagletz said:

Kinda harsh.

The changes they've made to ARMAS has been mostly fantastic, better than G1 ever did.

24 minutes ago, hm3000 said:

The thing is as much as there is a notification I don't care for the impact set, Point is the only thing I wanted is the second stated notification which is the Armored Vest and that combo doesn't even work as provided in a picture earlier. Other options would be welcomed but they don't work either. I guess I'll sit on this item till they make this item work with other configs and vests which will be probably never or 10 years later when the game gets a new "engine upgade". Chances are right now probably it doesn't work even with the Impact set considering like I said it doesn't work with the armored vest, Even if it works with Impact quite a low chance of customization for such a optimistic item.

Another thing I noticed in my posts there are typos even sentences missing tho I always check if I make mistakes before posting. So not sure wth is with that also I don't have the edit post option.

the shoulder pads work with both the armored vest and the impact vest, altho there's a bit of clipping with the impact vest

dSAM68MwdSwLO3kKudojRUSeDG5xvxunUZF_hL-8

ssd3C2v1x2DhW95GOA3tBvHEe03vrdQvDBlkmnXR

tDtVwCuVm26wgq_1aQcuVXbTcBIUUx486ZNrCT85

PkEZBOjahmznEJWw6Mv6oHc0oh0PldGbMwAl26N-

as a side note, the item you are trying to use the shoulder pads with in your picture above has been renamed (either by you or whoever you bought it from), its actually called the bulletproof vest

UQT3F39J325qsMHD7vGGqa7Du50yfMMJQ47-BPeR

bY9wO_6xlxYVLo8tRLewEXbwUasNJnCDkRJ3Jc91

i do think all of this could have been solved with a more detailed armas page, and it would be cool to have less clothing restrictions like this

• Like 1

Thanks for the infos people.

Forgot to mention that I never got Transaction ID in my mail. I'll check again when I get home. So far the only proof I bought this mess are screenshots. At least I have that but then again the form specifically asked for bunch of other things and one of them is a the Transaction ID which is pretty much nowhere and I checked everything. But still like I said I give it another try next time. Hope I dig it out somewhere. Can't believe how much time I wasted on this stupid thing already...

PC games in a nutshell. What's that you want to play the game, nah buy this, download this and that, patch that and this, brainfarts left and right, call support, can't call support because fuck you consumer we got your money now you can suck it... you should've known better.

Yup I should...

3 minutes ago, hm3000 said:

you should've known better

Or just read the warning.
UId6sgz.png

Edited by CookiePuss

@CookiePuss No you just failing to see the bigger picture in all this. And I am tired of explaining myself when I already did not even once.

1 minute ago, hm3000 said:

~snip~

Welcome to being an adult and enjoying the consequences of your actions.

You will get used to it.

21 minutes ago, EvaPooh said:

Kinda harsh.

The changes they've made to ARMAS has been mostly fantastic, better than G1 ever did.

eh

the overall price reduction and the weapon price standardization were great, but they tried the same thing with everything else on armas and prices have been all over the place for like a year now

13 hours ago, Nagletz said:

I'm assuming you either do not know or have forgotten that the community asked for this since some can buy a piece at a time but have trouble buying the whole packs at once.

many different packs are being broken up like this for those of us who can not get what we want otherwise.

Plus who is to say if other gear will be made for items to go with in the future ?

8 hours ago, EvaPooh said:

Kinda harsh.

Agreed. But there is still changes needs to be done, as i mentioned above.

BTW, i still respect LO and i know they work hard on the game, but no pain - no gain 🙂

(pardon me, some guy who working at LO)

• Like 1