a Pair of Socks

What Times do I need to Play to be able to have Opposition? ( NA Servers ) EST Timezone.

Pretty much title, everytime I log in theres maybe 20ish people on a silver district and on the map I dont need

Edited by a Pair of Socks

probably like 2/3pm till 2/3am, but na pop (like game pop) is continually shrinking so good luck

27 minutes ago, Katryoshka said:

Pretty much title, everytime I log in theres maybe 20ish people on a silver district and on the map I dont need

Last few times I tried to play there was no districts except Baylan.

I hate Baylan...

1 hour ago, Katryoshka said:

Just play Citadel at peak hours.

😛

• Like 1

How long has it been since they said they were gonna do server / region selection? 

Only reason I dont play EU is because I refuse to deal with the shitty ping without all my gear on my main.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Katryoshka said:

How long has it been since they said they were gonna do server / region selection?

quite a while but i wouldn't expect it before the engine upgrade at this point, seems like theyre all hands on deck for that

on a related note, there's currently a full silver district on NA

Edited by 404
typo

Answer is-after 3.5 release.Lets see whats gonna be the news about the engine they gonna release soon.I hope is the date for the next QnA stream with devs/spct on the big maps this time