R3ACT3M

Tell me about your most hated weapon

all the norsemen since they're pretty much the worst weapons in the game.

to play against? hmmm... not sure. guess people cheesing with PIG, yeah.

Edited by neophobia

I found out today that @R3ACT3M 's most hated weapon is the PMG after he went 2-5 against it and sent some rage whispers.

6 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I found out today that @R3ACT3M 's most hated weapon is the PMG after he went 2-5 against it and sent some rage whispers.

I see you have eye's and ears on the inside

3 hours ago, R3ACT3M said:

I see you have eye's and ears on the inside

I know everything.

On 7/24/2020 at 2:44 PM, KyoukiDotExe said:

PMG because the gun plays the game for you.

oh you already know what pmg stands for... play my game.

personally i don't hate any weapon, i just hate corner campers and snoopers so you could say hvr and any form of shotgun.

Edited by PoshDoll

11 minutes ago, PoshDoll said:

i just hate corner campers

Really any 3rd person game is played like this.

7 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I know everything.

which APB Reloaded server do you go too, unless you are someone who likes to ghost the forums

2 minutes ago, R3ACT3M said:

which APB Reloaded server do you go too, unless you are someone who likes to ghost the forums

All of them.

2 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

All of them.

tell me your xbox live gamer tag bro

1. Atac: Basically no skill required to lazer down everything up to 50 meters. Shouldn't exist in the game.
  2. Pig and Perc: Insanely broken almost unavoidable one shoot combination as soon as you got hit by the Pig once. Works up to 10 meters (apbdb)
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Clarie said:
  1. Atac: Basically no skill required to lazer down everything up to 50 meters. Shouldn't exist in the game.

>ATAC

>Laser at 50m

Pick one

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

Pick one

Why would I pick a weapon, that I don't like ?

Mostly when a player around me uses a shotgun of any type my game stutters, freezes for a second etc especially auto-shotguns. Many others reported the same thing who I play with. And when I use shotguns my bullets are blanks in most cases.

I use to love the AK now it's useless, I miss everything with it and most times again it's all blanks. Ursus is a good weapon to counter that loss but sometimes even that weapon shoots blanks granted way far less then the mentioned. And no I don't spray and pray like an idiot, you wont land a single shot like that, there is a specific way you use every weapon that you need to learn and I learned it all just it's all butchered to the core and the server connections also don't really help in landing damage to certain players.

I also hate homing granades. Literally following me no matter my pattern of movement always landing on my head. Now I am not sure if it's a cheat related to auto-aim, or a bug that is being exploited by some people but seen it for years being in the game and it's one of the most annoying things ever.

Related to granades, I noticed whenever a player uses the granade launcher I don't hear the sounds of nades falling near me, sometimes they sound like they fell way too far away from me and I am in a clear and my screen isn't blacking down or anything warning me how I am injured but I do fall dead magically for some stupid reason. It's like someone instashot me without any notice.

For me it's the OSCAR

I just could not get the hang of that thing and everyone who uses it obliterates me. To be fair I used to run fragile a lot which didn't help, but the memories are still with me.

HVR-762 gets an honourable mention but it was my bronze noob phase crutch so I have a soft spot for it.

atac nssw fucking shitlord guns that have such a high fire rate on them that they don't seem to miss plus lag my game to all hell so i can't fight back. and the hvr(s)/dog ear. i use them i miss most of my shots even with no bloom dead on target, but i go agaisnt anyone else it's all shots landed in .2 seconds fuck that shit

On 7/25/2020 at 1:08 PM, Mitne said:

Shredder.

Don't get me wrong, I really would want to love that weapon but it's bad on all ranges. It technically got "middle" range (5m-10m) niche but fighting on that specific range with shotgun is rare.

Fully AGREE

Merged.

On 8/3/2020 at 9:55 PM, Sophiel said:

The choice is obvious: The brick

Don't be Jacking with my Brick! 

https://youtu.be/g64lWcREq68