R3ACT3M

Tell me about your most hated weapon

When using a non-mobile weapon - PMG, Oscar, Carbine

When using a mobile weapon - PMG

When I'm playing like a bronze with not only no situational awareness, but no care to counter play - HVR. (sarcasm btw, the only thing i hate about hvr is the shitty out of mm damage)

3 hours ago, claude said:

HVR shouldnt be in the game. any type of "skill gap" can be closed by this weapon, and I'm not even joking, a silver with an HVR is more useful than a typical gold who doesn't use an HVR... so it just breaks matchmaking if you're outnumbered, and considering how often you end up in 2v3s, 3v4s, and 4v5s, this can get pretty frustrating.

or the ursus, which is pretty much a better ntec in every way, outclasses nearly every weapon in the game, and isn't that hard to use.

Imagine being unable to counterplay a silver or bronze who's using an hvr 🤣

Edited by Noob_Guardian
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, SquirrelFace said:

Going for those 140M OSMAW kills?

hell nah, i’m all about those opgl one taps from the other side of the block 

19 minutes ago, 404 said:

hell nah, i’m all about those opgl one taps from the other side of the block 

Gotta love it to see my own nades flying right through the ground into the nothing, while a nade exploding 20m behinde me 1hits me.

8 minutes ago, Pwnimon said:

Gotta love it to see my own nades flying right through the ground into the nothing, while a nade exploding 20m behinde me 1hits me.

yeah opgl grenades just phasing through solid concrete puts the opgl on my hate list too tbh, so basically i hate all the guns in apb

why do i even play this game?

2 hours ago, ArtDeco said:

Another gun I just hate and will forever hate is the Atac but I don't actually hate the gun itself but Atac users.

ATAC sucks tho. :S

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

Imagine being unable to counterplay a silver or bronze who's using an hvr 🤣

who said anything about being unable to counterplay a silver or a bronze who's using an hvr? im only saying that the HVR is so braindead and OP, that it makes threat level almost completely irrelevant, because as long as you hit the shot, you're contributing to your team more than the avg low-gold does with a non-hvr weapon by taking away nearly all the enemy's health in a single shot.

if a bronze hits you with an hvr, you're 85'd. if a silver hits you with an hvr, you're 85'd. if a gold hits you with an hvr, you're 85'd. hitting the single shot isnt difficult at all, and it allows your teammates to finish the tagged enemy off in a disgustingly low amount of time.

but hey, ill flatout admit that when it comes to playing against premades who are defending with an HVR/ntec comp, in 90% of waterfront, there is almost no counterplay at all... financials high ground isn't nearly as punishing, until you have to attack german fortress on vip/capture, which you shouldn't even bother playing lmfao.

Edited by claude
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, EvaPooh said:

idk, I still like the OBIR and I own both.

much love for the OBIR but it seems like it lost its strength, it could just be me and who I play against, but earlier it was easier-than-not to get 3 bursts off, because 1+2 wouldn't red-screen them - but lately it seems like they disappear after that 2nd burst way too often, whereas the huge Ursus seems to be able to plink away without causing anyone to go into "OMG red screen" mode.

or that's just me.

Edited by KnifuWaifu

Against : trueogre, a click2win. & ocanano as 2nd, sniper-silenced-smg-lmg  all in one pocket included.

With: obir,bullshark cause I lag & I dont use macro, and I dont cheat.

Last stand as secondary,I won 2 in events and the only good use could be if they could be equipped together in dual mode.

For me to play with: 

Corsair, this weapon is just dreadful, it looks nice and all stats wise, but in practice is is just so bad. it's hard to use, it's not rewarding, it kills slow , it doesn't have much range (though the minimum damage is very high) isn't accurate enough at long ranges to make use of the high minimum damage.

For me to play against : 

-HVR , that weapon just didn't change, it's one hit, and then you have to wait 15 seconds to get your whole life back, in my opinion the damage it does isn't the problem, it's more about how long you're down after being hit by one.

-Atac: because anyone can just LMB + RMB and lazer your down up to 40-50 meters

-Percs ( i think that one is the one i hate the most, i literally have nightmares about this one)
  Because percs are just a panic button:  you're about to die and dont know what to do ? , look at the ground and press g and deal instant 400 damage whether you're dead or not ! , you can do that twice in a       row !!!!!!!

Shredder.

Don't get me wrong, I really would want to love that weapon but it's bad on all ranges. It technically got "middle" range (5m-10m) niche but fighting on that specific range with shotgun is rare.

6 hours ago, KnifuWaifu said:

much love for the OBIR but it seems like it lost its strength, it could just be me and who I play against, but earlier it was easier-than-not to get 3 bursts off, because 1+2 wouldn't red-screen them - but lately it seems like they disappear after that 2nd burst way too often, whereas the huge Ursus seems to be able to plink away without causing anyone to go into "OMG red screen" mode.

or that's just me.

I manage to at least 2-burst most people with my FFA all the time, but you need to not be afraid to get your hands dirty.

Burst them once or twice and then pull out your FBW and hunt them down. ^^

On 7/24/2020 at 1:44 PM, KyoukiDotExe said:

PMG because the gun plays the game for you.

This and percs. 🙂 might aswell just add back that true ogre opgl. fits the meta perfectly

LTL weapons except the NL9 and the CCG (because they actually take some skill to use) Because why bother play the game when you click on someone once and they get a timeout for nearly a minute?

ATAC, I don't need to explain because anyone who's played at least an hour of this game already know every reason why.

HVR - Pretty much the easiest gun you'll ever use. Pair this with a friend using cqc and the other team don't stand a chance. 85 anyone from any shootable range. Pair this with a pioneer/espacio with SP3 and you'll develop a god complex in no time.

But the gun I really hate the most is the PMG, That thing has crazy range for a sub machine gun, it puts the whisper and the NTEC in some instances to shame. Pretty much a goto gun when a team don't want to admit they've been bettered so they essentially throw their dignity and skill in the trash so they can paste "gg ez" in a chat no-one reads before bed time.

Oscar... cause I cant use it "so good" as before for the crap connection I have....

If above is not valid, so it's Dow... nobody used it and I showed my  its mighty to all tryhards teamates while they were dying such as snails under salts and blaming me for using a crap weapon continuing to order me the fist minutes to switch weapon, while too also opponents thinking I was a easy target... I showed all them its mighty coming through as a freaking cargo train.

DOW, aka  (my dear ) Dont Oppose the Wagonmaster....

We spent a lot of good times dear buddy, you will always in my memories, especially in my painful right hand, I hope one day LO will re-give your seat between the legends, you have never been excatly popular, but you were the dark king behind ignorance and especially dark  corners perfumed of ambush that gave to this your humile disciple a lot of satisfactions.

crying-gif-34.gif

So long 😪

Edited by PingOVER9000

SMGs. Plain boring W+LMB gameplay. I much prefer torturing myself by playing csg.

percs , dog ear, PMG

OPGL

in the hands of a team mate behind me or a team mate who keeps running in front of me knowing I'm using it - drives me nuts

as for ops

volcano spam - so annoying when you cant have a real match

all of the guns that are inferior or reskins e.g. OCA since its worse than PMG

I hate Ursus and this is the only P2W gun I had in my mind is Ursus, after the joker box removal, you can almost see this gun every round. 

It is better than N-tec 5 in every possible way and only 5 shots to kill, I stopped using it since the JMB removal, because I hate it a lot and it feels too strong. 

I also hate PMG, because it is a noob gun (hold down the button and win) and has a ridiculous range. 

• Thanks 1

On 7/25/2020 at 7:55 AM, KnifuWaifu said:

or that's just me.

I used the obir a lot before i quit 3 years ago or something? For me it felt like it has an flipped L spread. 2 shots in a straight line and the third one to the bottom right so often did i hit 2 well placed burst before my target got some ranged and on the third burst the last bullet would hit to the right of my target.

Might just be a me thing but i saw it so often that it made me drop the Obir for a long time.

• Like 1

Most hated gun to go against:  Joker carbine.   I just don't like guns that people clickclickclickclick like their finger is having a seizure.

Most hated gun to use:  Harbinger.  Looks amazing.  Sounds great.  Completely outclassed by any other hand cannon.

On 7/25/2020 at 12:02 AM, claude said:

who said anything about being unable to counterplay a silver or a bronze who's using an hvr? im only saying that the HVR is so braindead and OP, that it makes threat level almost completely irrelevant, because as long as you hit the shot, you're contributing to your team more than the avg low-gold does with a non-hvr weapon by taking away nearly all the enemy's health in a single shot.

if a bronze hits you with an hvr, you're 85'd. if a silver hits you with an hvr, you're 85'd. if a gold hits you with an hvr, you're 85'd. hitting the single shot isnt difficult at all, and it allows your teammates to finish the tagged enemy off in a disgustingly low amount of time.

but hey, ill flatout admit that when it comes to playing against premades who are defending with an HVR/ntec comp, in 90% of waterfront, there is almost no counterplay at all... financials high ground isn't nearly as punishing, until you have to attack german fortress on vip/capture, which you shouldn't even bother playing lmfao.

I do better with the scout than the current HVR, and i have no problem with the HVR. Also, DMR performs better than HVR at range, and if firing first, has a faster TTK and will finish the HVR faster. APB is a team game, as such the general "optimal" loadout for a "team" has always been 1 sniper, 1/2 AR's, 1/2 Pointman. As such, if you're team is complaining about counter play, may i suggest... changing weapons?

There are some broke patootie locations in Waterfront, that has nothing to do with snipers being strong either. I've seen those locations held with AR's and Rifles all the same against sniper teams with rockets. VIP is a very annoying last stage as well, so that doesn't help in the slightest.