R3ACT3M

Tell me about your most hated weapon

For me to play with:
- JG when the server doesn't register your shots.

For me to play against:

- Joker Carbine

- OSCAR

- STAC

For some reason, shoot me if I'm wrong. But people with bad latency start teleporting around when shooting with these weapons.

Edited by Infinito
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I dislike many weapons as I do not believe that they should exist in the game, at least not in their current form, but the most hated one is definitely the HVR. The HVR is absolutely game breaking however you look at it. Zero effort, extremely high reward. Every buffoon can play it and use it efficiently and outplay much higher skilled player by just point and clicking. Its absolutely ridiculous. A single click and you are either dead instantly or you become a one-click kill for anyone else. The nerf they applied to it did nothing but make the gun boring to play with but still insanely broken. Just put any noob on it and you instantly gain like 50% chance to win the mission. It can change any mission's outcome in a few seconds where the HVR gets a couple tags on you and you become free kills.

• Like 9

Explosives, percs, pig, hvr. Require to have 0 skill/put 0 effort in to get kills and assist that can turn tides of a match insanely in your favor even against way more skilled player. Hell even cheaters get beaten by really low skill players when they use those stupid guns.

Explosives and pig should be removed. Percs made so they only explode on impact after flying like 15m. Hvr everything that LO did to it reverted, equip time like tripled so you can't quick switch, damage lowered to somewhere between 700 and 750.

Edited by Senodus

opgl

i suck so bad at it and feel envious when i see other people dong good with it.

"Pig" - cuz ya all know its annoying as F*** when some one use pig+perc, pig+shotgun tactics.

• Like 4

FBW.

I can't use it.

Anytime someone else uses it against me my brain turns to mush and I die.

Fuck that thing.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

oscar..cant play with and against it

Edited by TheMessiah

Ursus. Stupid ugly big weapon stole the OBIR's glory. OBIR used to be such a sleeper weapon, people wouldn't even know they were taking damage until it was too late, and then along comes the Ursus doing the same but even better and the stupid thing is even bigger (but not longer, OBIR loooooooong) but it's model is so huge and I get that IRL there are like 40,000 weapons that look like an AK but aren't but huge AK is still lame it fires so fast when it out sleepers the sleeper.

What's next, a Lewis gun that you roll around on the bipod? Wait. That would be awesome. Do that.

Anyway Ursus and New Glory are fugly (u cant accuracy with folded stock no). del this.

• Like 1

Atac, if you close your eyes and use it, you will still kill everyone.

O-PGL 79 CD

Seriously, fudge getting booped by that thing.

Edited by CookiePuss
  • Like 1

HVR-762 - I can't deal the full 850HP even with the crosshair closed. Other players can quick switch and shoot before it closes and deal full damage.

ATAC - Too much bloom to spray full auto. Silvers consistently min ttk at 50M. I don't get it.

The above might be due to the sliding bug with high fps. I lock my fps to 120, but I'm sure there's still issues.

10 minutes ago, SquirrelFace said:

HVR-762 - I can't deal the full 850HP even with the crosshair closed. Other players can quick switch and shoot before it closes and deal full damage.

ATAC - Too much bloom to spray full auto. Silvers consistently min ttk at 50M.

Neither of those things are really possible.

You can't deal full damage without a closed crosshair, and the ATAC relies on RNG past like 30m.

i hate all guns with bullets, remove everything from apb except explosives

4 minutes ago, 404 said:

Going for those 140M OSMAW kills?

58 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

It's probably just desync as usual. On their screen they've been standing still for 2 seconds, while for me they just stopped moving and the netcode played catchup. With the ATAC it's always silvers.

Edited by SquirrelFace

Rocket launchers.

Seriously, how are these thugs even getting hold of them, let alone the ammo?

• Like 3

4 hours ago, KnifuWaifu said:

Ursus. Stupid ugly big weapon stole the OBIR's glory. OBIR used to be such a sleeper weapon, people wouldn't even know they were taking damage until it was too late, and then along comes the Ursus doing the same but even better and the stupid thing is even bigger (but not longer, OBIR loooooooong) but it's model is so huge and I get that IRL there are like 40,000 weapons that look like an AK but aren't but huge AK is still lame it fires so fast when it out sleepers the sleeper.

What's next, a Lewis gun that you roll around on the bipod? Wait. That would be awesome. Do that.

Anyway Ursus and New Glory are fugly (u cant accuracy with folded stock no). del this.

idk, I still like the OBIR and I own both.

• Like 1

HVR shouldnt be in the game. any type of "skill gap" can be closed by this weapon, and I'm not even joking, a silver with an HVR is more useful than a typical gold who doesn't use an HVR... so it just breaks matchmaking if you're outnumbered, and considering how often you end up in 2v3s, 3v4s, and 4v5s, this can get pretty frustrating.

or the ursus, which is pretty much a better ntec in every way, outclasses nearly every weapon in the game, and isn't that hard to use.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Infinito said:

For me to play with:
- JG when the server doesn't register your shots.

For me to play against:

- Joker Carbine

- OSCAR

- STAC

For some reason, shoot me if I'm wrong. But people with bad latency start teleporting around when shooting with these weapons.

Carbine=STAC, lol.

Only two guns I'd say I really hate.

HVR-762 (aka heavy HVR) due to two reasons. One, it deals far too much damage for the current TTK and environment. Should be nerfed down to like 600, and then the HVR-243 should also be tweaked so it still has a relevant niche beyond just "HVR-762 without movement penalty". Secondly, the stupid crosshair-based damage gimmick needs to be removed straight out. Such gimmicks have no place in this game, and should be removed across the board from the handful of guns that have them.

NFAS True Ogre, also due to two reasons. Firstly, it simply needs to cause the user to suffer significantly reduced movement speed while firing (like 80%-90% reduction). You shouldn't be able to run and hop around so freely with that much power coming out of you in close quarters. Secondly, because it completely fucks the framerates for a lot of players... although this doesn't happen for me, so this is more of a "angry on their behalf" thing.

This all being said, I still see plenty of guns that need slight buffs/nerfs, but these two are the only ones that really stand out as especially egregious for me personally.

Edited by Hexerin

JG, NFAS & NHVR: I cant play  with them and i usually strugle playing against who use them especially the JG.

Ppl accuse me of using a macro when i play with a carabine very often when im actually not. 

Edited by Ilyas

Mine, has to go to the pmg.

I can't effectively play it, but others who use it make it look incredibly broken :P

ATAC, O-PGL

Personally I can't play with explosives, but wonder how other players do. Especially EOL...

The HVR is not supposed to be in this game, a gun that is dead accurate, taps 85 health off of you  in a game with a annoying spawn system should not belong in this game.

It is a crutch option besides PMG when gold squads are losing a match. In fact you will notice that the losing team will usually switch to one when their mission timer is running out.

Another gun I just hate and will forever hate is the Atac but I don't actually hate the gun itself but Atac users.

• Like 4