Delete884943468320878423

Less and less activity on forums

Something that you haven't discussed much at all lately.

So what gives?

This place should be full of whiners as usual!

You keep whining about stereotypical ones, but when they aren't to be seen anymore, this forum is basically almost dead.

So what can any of you bring to the activity table other than correcting everybody with the same monotony all the time?

Things that you never feel a victim of, but u always feel superior one way or another.

I kinda wonder if u judging on newcomers is actually of any relevance at all for its reduction, cuz this game won't seem to be getting any higher pro's any time soon.

So are we gonna pushback all the ppl that start the same topic over and over, or are we gonna learn that this is one of the only ways we gonna deal with low population, and i believe we better get used to it.

One thing i learned in apb forums experience, this place is way more fun even with all the noobs complaining, than being killed over and over ingame for others pride orgasms, and whenever i come back to it, i see expired dates on every top posts lately,, go figure.

Sadly i believe we can't afford the commodity of intelligent threads, as this game is obviously almost dead, and i don't need to tell you that, we all know it.

Might as well start appreciating lower tier activity than just criticize it as usual, making it more relevant than promoting stereotyping critics.

We all been there and some of us are still there cuz we can't be yellow smartasses like most of this community members are, keeping this game underrated and blaming it on noobs and low tier for the most... while you always get prized by staff and loved beyond your deserving qualities.

Srry mods if i spoke out of my reach, but i believe this post isn't that toxic as usual.

Thank you.

Edited by Vnight
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

there's not much to discuss at the moment, along with the slow and steady population drop

It's just not interesting to post here anymore. 

It's been the same shit for not even god knows how long. I'm not hardcore enough to complain about the same thing a million times over the span of 8 years (although for me that would be about 6 years by now).

Edited by Haganu
  • Like 3

I miss Tiggs. Since she left, forums are just boring. Back then everything was better anyways.

There's not much to talk about, and the forums dropped quite a bit in popularity when the various discord servers arrived.

Also, the playerbase keeps dropping so there's that.

1 minute ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I'm always here.

my condolences 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, 404 said:

my condolences 

I can never leave.

• Like 1

Check reddit sometimes, people post there, especially new comers.

Also, it feels like there is no point to post smth because everything is discussed already.

p.s. if NotZombieBiscuit leaves all hopes for forum will be lost

6 hours ago, ViolaDeWynter said:

I miss Tiggs. Since she left, forums are just boring. Back then everything was better anyways.

I bet this guy has a nazi poster in his bedroom 😶

6 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I can never leave.

🤣

Sometimes I have like the sensation zombi isnt a real person, it's the forum itself try to communicate with its subs XD

In its current state, the game pretty much sucks. And the forum sucks as well.

I appreciate the effort and progress made by LO on the engine, but that doesn't change the current state.

• Like 6

42 minutes ago, AsgerLund said:

In its current state, the game pretty much sucks. And the forum sucks as well.

I appreciate the effort and progress made by LO on the engine, but that doesn't change the current state.

It’s even worse because EAC loss

Edited by wHisHi
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

fast guys make 200 more topics about threat/matchmaking and battleye anticheat so this guy can be happy

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wHisHi said:

It’s even worse because EAC loss

Yup, made worse because BattlEye was the direction they decided to go (despite proven terrible for the game in the past). Besides the obvious increase in cheating activity due to how simple it is to bypass, there's also the significant game performance issues both on client and server side. It's a shitshow.

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Vnight said:

Something that you haven't discussed much at all lately.

Productive discussions filled with hope amount to nothing changing.

Unhelpful criticism filled with cynicism do nothing for any change either.

Been that way for many moons now, nothing really changes here.

I can't even max out my character I was working on cause the districts are dead.

People are playing games with actual progress and development cycles while they wait for the Engine Update to answer their prayers and signal the new golden age of post-Tiggs.

forums were only fun when u could talk shit on the server forums

20 hours ago, ViolaDeWynter said:

sry jotunblut banning people was peak forum era

Edited by Crusadeer

14 hours ago, wHisHi said:

p.s. if NotZombieBiscuit leaves all hopes for forum will be lost

Don't worry. I'll be here until the end of the game.

Or if I die.

• Like 2

For you baby cakes, ill post more

This happens every year in the summer, and there is always a guy like this turning it just so he can add a point to his cynic shittalk

We get it. U r not happy with the state of the game.

What a hypocrite.

Do you ever stop and read the stuff you post?

Edited by JohnNighthawk

Well... either way... i believe this issue is going nowhere, and no matter the future updates, at the rate this game is moving, it will soon be too dead for them to invest in it, realizing it was a bad call from the start. And of course we end up with some typical shooter like the new stereotype garbage game rogue crapany, and the old call of duty and battlefield, as usual... kinda wonder when are their lifespawn end, cuz i might end too old to care by the time anyone ever decides to come up with a new gameplay, because i never enjoyed any of them, and they been around for way too long by now.

Other than the same shit over and over, when is anyone gonna make a game that has damn quality cars in it, not just the same fucking shooting small stage context... wtf is wrong with ppl and their obsession for fast gameplay.... do new gen humans have any fantasy left besides indie typical tactics used by big corp's too, Customizable CARS if any godamn new shooter would include that with allot of apb touch, i would be a sucker for it, and i don't love cars in any particular way, but dang... apb is a good concept to be considered.

Too bad dorks don't see it, so companies focus on the same garbage based on statistics debt cards go by.

Basically instead of evolving, we go back. Adjusting to fast paced shit instead of developed fantasy experience, at least in the shooter category, cuz truth is, even mmorpg's are going backwards, just look at WoW nowdays lol, don't think i need words for that if u experienced it lately.

Entertainment industry at this point has a cheap future, which will only benefit the corporations.

U know, the smaller the brain, the bigger the gain... prolly future taboo slogan.

how does someone try to keep a conversation alive for +10 years tho.

you're going into like crazy-guy-on-the-corner-shouting-about-the-end-of-the-world spectrum right now

your thoughts are poorly organized and it's hard to make sense of it.

Edited by Aeronaut

2 hours ago, Aeronaut said:

how does someone try to keep a conversation alive for +10 years tho.

you're going into like crazy-guy-on-the-corner-shouting-about-the-end-of-the-world spectrum right now

your thoughts are poorly organized and it's hard to make sense of it.

I never tried, i just dropped in occasionally for my own meaningless enjoyment.

Since when a TROLL needs to make any sense or even explain it self for that matter? If it annoyed you or anyone in here(which i am sure of), it can only mean that its purpose has been successfully achieved.

Which is also the main purpose of my disclosed presence here.

Do you think LO steps off there high horse dev/gm accounts to play with us as normal. to see and feel what we do to understand why theres only two servers full (if were lucky) at all times despite there being east/west for each district and about 3 at that. i have a feeling they do not, but im not going to sit here and complain about powers i could never hope to see in my life just a thought one out loud maybe out of my place even

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vnight said:

I never tried, i just dropped in occasionally for my own meaningless enjoyment.

Since when a TROLL needs to make any sense or even explain it self for that matter? If it annoyed you or anyone in here(which i am sure of), it can only mean that its purpose has been successfully achieved.

Which is also the main purpose of my disclosed presence here.

idgi