Hexerin

Dolton Fresno D 400 oddity

4dce8e9268b5e19874d183efefb1d275.png

Bear in mind, the only way to obtain this vehicle is from Joker Mystery Boxes, and the only reward therein is a permanent unlock of it. I will also point out that I unlocked this car many years ago, well beyond the 365 day lease timers the other vehicles in JMBs had. I do find it interesting that this mail arrived shortly after the removal of JMBs though...

• Thanks 1

Can't log in right now to check because the servers are down.

You can't possibly take away the car I haven't unequipped since 2012, don't you dare.

Wait, what?!?!?!?

I use it all the time. With my main that is.....

I have to check the mail....

I bought the kits specifically for this 4 slot fresno that I unlocked years ago. There's no way they're just gonna expire now.

When you redeem the reward from the JMB it's 365 days, but the unlock is for perm. You get the mail message from the 365 lease period because even if you delete that one and get a perm unlock one you'll still receive that e-mail. The unlock won't expire.

You can buy the vehicle in social from the Garage, after you redeemed it:

GSQBGtL.png

As you can see the one won from the JMB is 365 days but the one I purchased is perm and won't expire.
YwmlXqJ.png

If you had designs on the car the 365 days one then yeah you have to carry that over to the unlockable one.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, KyoukiDotExe said:

When you redeem the reward from the JMB it's 365 days, but the unlock is for perm. You get the mail message from the 365 lease period because even if you delete that one and get a perm unlock one you'll still receive that e-mail. The unlock won't expire.

You can buy the vehicle in social from the Garage, after you redeemed it:

As you can see the one won from the JMB is 365 days but the one I purchased is perm and won't expire.
If you had designs on the car the 365 days one then yeah you have to carry that over to the unlockable one.

So just like it has been since JMBs were introduced, and Hexerin is just being Hexerin.

Got you.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, KyoukiDotExe said:

-snip-

You might have had a point, if it weren't for the simple fact that I haven't opened a Fresno from JMBs since I first obtained the car. Many years ago.

It's funny that the only way to get 4-slot tier 2 anti-vegas vehicle is to get it out of JMB (And now not anymore).

4 hours ago, Mitne said:

It's funny that the only way to get 4-slot tier 2 anti-vegas vehicle is to get it out of JMB (And now not anymore).

There's a few vehicles like this, and not just four slot ones either. It's a strange oversight in the progression unlocks, and beyond easy to fix too if they just took a minute to add them to the lists.

2 hours ago, Hexerin said:

There's a few vehicles like this, and not just four slot ones either. It's a strange oversight in the progression unlocks, and beyond easy to fix too if they just took a minute to add them to the lists.

Just do everything at once 4head

It's like you think LOs staff is just sitting around with nothing to do.

3 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

It's like you think LOs staff is just sitting around with nothing to do.

That is always image with any job anybody else does.

And it changes by 180 degrees when you are in that person shoes.

• Thanks 1

On 7/16/2020 at 12:11 AM, Hexerin said:

You might have had a point, if it weren't for the simple fact that I haven't opened a Fresno from JMBs since I first obtained the car. Many years ago.

If you just got that mail, it means you unboxed one roughly 365 days ago.

You probably just deleted it again thinking "i already have one".

Boom, you get a mail that it's about to run out.