Sign in to follow this  
yourrandomnobody74

Can we already have 2vs2 and 1vs1 removed from this game?

1v1s i understand, but 2v2?

i get that they aren't very fun if you or your teammate can't handle themselves but i can't even imagine how badly that would further break matchmaking

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 404 said:

1v1s i understand, but 2v2?

i get that they aren't very fun if you or your teammate can't handle themselves but i can't even imagine how badly that would further break matchmaking

This game wasn't made for 1vs1 and 2vs2, especially Waterfront. If someone wants to flex their ego how "amazing their aim is", go play a arena fps game that requires mechanical skill and doesn't rely on RNG and broken mechanics to win. Forcing people into 3vs3, 4vs4 and allowing 5vs5 (for testing purposes, might be annoying as well) makes for a far better experience. I can't think of one time I've had a nice experience as a group of 2. Not only do maps have broken spots that either don't render or are shoothrough, along with annoying camp spots, the game is very heavily RNG reliant and has wonky servers that don't reg when you flick too quickly. It's just stupid.

2 minutes ago, 悲しい春 said:

Forcing people into 3vs3, 4vs4 and allowing 5vs5 (for testing purposes, might be annoying as well) makes for a far better experience.

double the people, double the matchmaking wait time as far as im concerned

i'd rather get the same 2v2 opp over and over again than wait for 30 minutes to get a 3v3 with some rando extra teammate tacked on

2 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

1v1 is already removed from the game years ago.

while technically true i do think the /abandonmission 1v1s should also be stopped, if that's even possible

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, 404 said:

double the people, double the matchmaking wait time as far as im concerned

i'd rather get the same 2v2 opp over and over again than wait for 30 minutes to get a 3v3 with some rando extra teammate tacked on

think you haven't faced a proper group of trynerds shitting over you with a random teammate with the average iq of a chimpanze, unable to "out-aim" them simply because rng is not in your favour and servers/hitreg being patootie, lad.

Edited by 悲しい春
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, 悲しい春 said:

think you haven't faced a proper group of trynerds shitting over you with a random teammate, unable to out-aim them simply because rng is not in your favour and servers/hitreg being patootie, lad.

I'd rather play that than nothing.

Just now, 悲しい春 said:

you're quite masochistic, aren't you?

No I just don't blame shit.

I'm the problem of everything that needs to be fixed even if it is the fault of something else.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit

26 minutes ago, 悲しい春 said:

think you haven't faced a proper group of trynerds shitting over you with a random teammate with the average iq of a chimpanze, unable to "out-aim" them simply because rng is not in your favour and servers/hitreg being patootie, lad.

this is the exact scenario i pointed out earlier that can make 2v2s unfun, but it applies to pretty much any mission size

and realistically having 2 overevolved apes on your team instead of 1 isnt going to make a difference, except you'll probably spend 30 minutes waiting first

This thread has been relocated to the Game Suggestions section of our APB forums.

~@mayii

1v1 is still there, due to bugs possibly, I think it should be an option, inspect -> challenge.

2v2 are fun missions, often more fun than 4v4

18 hours ago, TheHidden-Tember said:

no it hasn't

Yes it is. They were removed years ago. 2013 if I remember right.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit

3v3 is the most balanced. 2v2 can be unbalanced depending on the objectives, but most of the time it's fine. 1v1 is not suppose to be possible, but it can occur when there's 1 player left in an unopposed mission.

Edited by SquirrelFace

On 7/14/2020 at 10:28 AM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

1v1 is already removed from the game years ago.

You're not exactly wrong, but... You can still end up in 1vs2's and all it takes is for one of the enemies to leave.

I've had a lot of people queue dodge against me and leave their ally alone and we're both gold so it's just an incredibly slow and boring match with no one able to call backup. Usually they just AFK until they can queue again. It's really silly and not fun for anyone. Honestly, the game should just cancel the mission if a certain threshold of players isn't found for certain missions.

I still have PTSD of 1vs1's on Creme de la Crime... Pure horror!

2 hours ago, EvaPooh said:

I still have PTSD of 1vs1's on Creme de la Crime... Pure horror!

Creme only starts in minimum 3v3s.

Why are you lying to these people.

7 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Creme only starts in minimum 3v3s.

Why are you lying to these people.

It requires 3 criminal players to start the mission without opposition. 2 criminals quit. The matchmaking finds 1 enforcer of similar threat to the remaining criminal. Bam, 1v1 Creme de la Crime.

• Like 1