Sakebee

Battleye Summary

On 7/14/2020 at 1:04 AM, Sakebee said:

The /report function also works. We do get all of those. The post explicitly calls out the support portal because it is much easier to attach video or other evidence which can help with our investigations.

Oh, you mean the video I send you personally a few weeks ago of a known cheater ragehacking? You know, that cheater with lots of Arma purchases that is still playing on that same account yesterday? You must've overlooked the video because any GM with a bit of gamesense would have banned this guy right after watching the video.

Don't bother replying, just let it sink in.

Edited by Spy
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Dead_Game said:

~snip~

Removing things like smoke or muzzle flash are already against the rules.

That's also not what people mean by closets.

Closets are using actual cheats.

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Spy said:

Oh, you mean the video I send you personally a few weeks ago of a known cheater ragehacking? You know, that cheater with lots of Arma purchases that is still playing on that same account yesterday? You must've overlooked the video because any GM with a bit of gamesense would have banned this guy right after watching the video.

known cheaters don't exist in APB according to LO, they are "reformed ex-cheaters with big wallets".

Merged.

22 hours ago, Dead_Game said:

when  you  balance out the reports , its evident that LO priorities banning griefers, violation of terms of service with  names/symbols . Yet the closets wont even get checked  , this includes custom configs for apb reloaded which eliminates grenade effects, custom environmental edits I am not gonna mention details of it since its not my job to find  exploits , all they need to do a quick inevitable scan of all the files with line by line  to find the edits and ban'em. Yet this is excused and misused by so called "skilled players", you are definitely editing further than what advance APB Launcher provides and seems like its a good  closet spot for these cheaters. As Long as they exist , none of the reports matter and you are not getting rid of cheaters.

they immediately ban people for griefing on stream, but if you aimbot on stream no1 cares lol

• Like 4

18 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Removing things like smoke or muzzle flash are already against the rules.

That's also not what people mean by closets.

Closets are using actual cheats.

Seen several streamers playing without explosion textures. Lol thought that is legal 

Edited by wHisHi

On 7/16/2020 at 4:15 AM, Spy said:

On 7/17/2020 at 1:42 AM, FakeBungo said:

known cheaters don't exist in APB according to LO, they are "reformed ex-cheaters with big wallets".

they immediately ban people for griefing on stream, but if you aimbot on stream no1 cares lol

On 7/17/2020 at 4:36 AM, wHisHi said:

Seen several streamers playing without explosion textures. Lol thought that is legal 

When I said that LO can't ban the cheaters because they are the top players spending top dollar keeping the game afloat, I was told that it was crazy to think that, that LO could keep the game alive without them.

I'm glad at least there is still some sane people around here that have thought the same as me.

Also to all those that think otherwise, I'd like to see the numbers, the numbers of how much $$$ does every player spend and who are their characters ingame. I'm sure we will see all the top gold players that are accused daily of cheating as well as some suspicious streamers. If LO even bans half of those the game dies for sure. As I said before, the guys that waste 500 dollars a month on this game can easily waste an extra 30 or so for a closet cheating subscription and assure victory and status ingame for the great dopamine injections.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Musul Man said:

the guys that waste 500 dollars a month on this game

I'm sorry, what?

46 minutes ago, Musul Man said:

When I said that LO can't ban the cheaters because they are the top players spending top dollar keeping the game afloat, I was told that it was crazy to think that, that LO could keep the game alive without them.

I'm glad at least there is still some sane people around here that have thought the same as me.

Also to all those that think otherwise, I'd like to see the numbers, the numbers of how much $$$ does every player spend and who are their characters ingame. I'm sure we will see all the top gold players that are accused daily of cheating as well as some suspicious streamers. If LO even bans half of those the game dies for sure. As I said before, the guys that waste 500 dollars a month on this game can easily waste an extra 30 or so for a closet cheating subscription and assure victory and status ingame for the great dopamine injections.

Literally NOW guy on twitch with many viewers playing without smoke textures. Can’t understand why LO is not paying any attention

Edited by wHisHi

4 minutes ago, wHisHi said:

Literally NOW guy on twitch with many viewers playing without smoke textures. Can’t understand why LO is not paying any attention

Literally right now people still not giving a fuck.

If it can be done by editing plain text files I doubt they give a damn about it at this time.

1 minute ago, Kevkof said:

Literally right now people still not giving a fuck.

If it can be done by editing plain text files I doubt they give a damn about it at this time.

And it is same as using wallhack etc. - illegal advantage against other player. Great

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, wHisHi said:

And it is same as using wallhack etc. - illegal advantage against other player. Great

Lowering the particles to a low enough number  = using an actual cheat ... mkay, you lost me there

Is it something that's against TOS: Yes

Could it be actioned: Possibly

Is it as bad for others as using cheats: No

Is it worth going after currently: That's for LO to decide

4 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

Lowering the particles to a low enough number  = using an actual cheat ... mkay, you lost me there

Is it something that's against TOS: Yes

Could it be actioned: Possibly

Is it as bad for others as using cheats: No

Is it worth going after currently: That's for LO to decide

I agree. To add up - anything that is against TOS should not be tolerated like it is now. I hope LO takes atleast some actions because right now breaking TOS seems fine to LO.

It's nice to see someone whom I reported with 4 videos(shaders, nosmoke, triggerbot, aimbot) 1 year ago still running around doing 60-x(single digit number btw) consistently.

Why even bother with this game anymore...

CqlOy3f.jpg

5 minutes ago, Sayori said:

It's nice to see someone whom I reported with 4 videos(shaders, nosmoke, triggerbot, aimbot) 1 year ago still running around doing 60-x(single digit number btw) consistently.

Why even bother with this game anymore...

CqlOy3f.jpg

True. One more thing: naming and shaming on forums etc. is big TOS violation, but playing with advantage is a bit smaller TOS violation, so it’s ok. I can’t wrap my head around it.

Just now, wHisHi said:

True. One more thing: naming and shaming on forums etc. is big TOS violation, but playing with advantage is a bit smaller TOS violation, so it’s ok. I can’t wrap my head around it.

LOL, nope. 

Naming and shaming would be a lesser one than cheating for example, but it's a lot easier to prove and act on. Especially on the forums

10 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

LOL, nope. 

Naming and shaming would be a lesser one than cheating for example, but it's a lot easier to prove and act on. Especially on the forums

I’m talking about actual fact that someone violated TOS, not how they done it. Punishments may differ depending on size of violation but fact is, right now someone is violating TOS without any punishment. That is all I wanted share

3 minutes ago, wHisHi said:

I’m talking about actual fact that someone violated TOS, not how they done it. Punishments may differ depending on size of violation but fact is, right now someone is violating TOS without any punishment. That is all I wanted share

Just a sanity check here: 

Is everyone that breaks the law getting caught/punished?

Is everyone that breaks the TOS is other games getting banned/whatever?

I don't know what all LO does or doesn't do, but in the end it's up to them to decide where to draw the line.

8 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

I don't know what all LO does or doesn't do, but in the end it's up to them to decide where to draw the line.

Of course. And I hope they will decide and do something about it

Edited by wHisHi

7 hours ago, Kevkof said:

mattscott stated from the get-go that LO is purposefully not banning cheaters in order to increase player count, and therefore profits

so sit down nerd

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, FakeBungo said:

mattscott stated from the get-go that LO is purposefully not banning cheaters in order to increase player count, and therefore profits

so sit down nerd

Do you have an actual quote for that or are you just typing BS?

5 hours ago, FakeBungo said:

so sit down nerd

😄 Company officialy stated that? 

1 hour ago, Kevkof said:

Do you have an actual quote for that or are you just typing BS?

5 minutes ago, wHisHi said:

😄 Company officialy stated that? 

yeah in the first Q&A

Not the brightest people here. (battle-eye is very easy to bypass, on a task manager level even)

Edited by ReaperTheButcher

yea use the service that just had they're website hacked. Gold standard right there high quality 

ojSP9yX.png

6 hours ago, MonkaS said:

yea use the service that just had they're website hacked. Gold standard right there high quality 

ojSP9yX.png

To me that seems more like a webdev messed up the backend in their wordpress dashboard rather than an actual hack.