Tenginima

VAS-C2 3 Slot on Armas when

As the title says, when will this be released so I can get one, don't like the TM's sound, and Entete is just shit, and stock C2 isn't super exciting. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

i personally think all weapons available only as presets need to be turned into open slot variants, and preset weapons shouldn't be sold on armas at all

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, 404 said:

i personally think all weapons available only as presets need to be turned into open slot variants, and preset weapons shouldn't be sold on armas at all

preset weapons are cheaper... why not?

Just now, Uhtdred said:

preset weapons are cheaper... why not?

i think presets are kind of a trap for new (lets pretend they exist for a second) or inexperienced players looking to spend money - the lower price and access to level 3 mods are pretty good lures but presets are usually not the optimal setup, and modification and/or weapon balance is subject to change and render presets worthless

presets also lead to stupid situations like the rfp, where people whining about "paying real money" for a preset stopped orbit from doing the easy balance move and instead they ended up nuking the rfp

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 404 said:

i think presets are kind of a trap for new (lets pretend they exist for a second) or inexperienced players looking to spend money - the lower price and access to level 3 mods are pretty good lures but presets are usually not the optimal setup, and modification and/or weapon balance is subject to change and render presets worthless

presets also lead to stupid situations like the rfp, where people whining about "paying real money" for a preset stopped orbit from doing the easy balance move and instead they ended up nuking the rfp

Agreed a thousand times over.

I'd rather see presets be used as content for newer players/lazy people in-game. Something to help bridge that gap if you don't have mods to stick in your slots. Not as a moneypit like they are now, as you pointed out. That just isn't right.

They should replace Tin Soldier on 3slotted version. Preset are super shit.

6 hours ago, 404 said:

It's funny cause I noticed this aswell, the RFP is absolute trash tier atm in the game, the Fang takes the cake as the worst secondary in the game by far, i'd even take a R2 or snub over this crappy gun. Case and point of not understanding how a nerf is supposed to be made, I told people that "nerf the fang, leave the stock RFP and Talon alone" and they did the opposite... turning this somewhat ok secondary (stock rfp and talon) into the worst secondary by far.

Should've nerfed the fang, and make it into an actual long range secondary, 3 burst of slow burst fire but very very accurate and like 45m effective range or so.

5 minutes ago, Tenginima said:

Should've nerfed the fang, and make it into an actual long range secondary, 3 burst of slow burst fire but very very accurate and like 45m effective range or so.

no need for anything so complicated, slapping hs3 on the fang instead of ir3 would have solved that particular fiasco 

but people spazzed out about “paying money for an rfp with extended range”, so orbit didn’t do it 

• Like 1

Just now, 404 said:

no need for anything so complicated, slapping hs3 on the fang instead of ir3 would have solved that particular fiasco 

but people spazzed out about “paying money for an rfp with extended range”, so orbit didn’t do it 

That works too. But as usual, the community whining about shit they don't know anything about gets the attention. It's funny tho since the RFP wasn't *that* good, even when the Fang was busted. Sure it was better then the RSA and 44 at their respective jobs whilst also being good at medium and decent at close. But that was the thing, it would still get melted on by 45's and FBW's close and close - Midrange IMO. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Tenginima said:

It's funny cause I noticed this aswell, the RFP is absolute trash tier atm in the game, the Fang takes the cake as the worst secondary in the game by far, i'd even take a R2 or snub over this crappy gun. Case and point of not understanding how a nerf is supposed to be made, I told people that "nerf the fang, leave the stock RFP and Talon alone" and they did the opposite... turning this somewhat ok secondary (stock rfp and talon) into the worst secondary by far.

I don't get why they changed everything. Nerfing just the accuracy, bloom, damage, or range would have been fine, but nerfing all of them was stupid.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Zolerox said:

3 slot dmr av when?

Said it before, and I'll say it again. If they added DMR-AV PR3 which added 3-Point Sling 3 or Bandolier 3, I would purchase it account-bound immediately despite already having DMR-AV PR1.

Edited by who

I have seen in Joker ticket store there was one with RS, someone has tried it, I am kinda curious XD

Icon_SMG_VAS-C2_Base.png+FnMod_Weapon_ReflexSight3.png

https://apbdb.com/items/Weapon_SMG_VAS-C2_PR1_Joker

11 hours ago, SquirrelFace said:

I don't get why they changed everything. Nerfing just the accuracy, bloom, damage, or range would have been fine, but nerfing all of them was stupid.

Agreed...

I have to add, The person/ people team responsible for the weapon balancing with LO during all this time I have to tell is too shallow or shallow when balancing weapon, of consequence resulting with a INCOMPETENCE work and to re-work again in future ( The only thing I can appreciate totally is the HVR nerf/changes,  nerfed yes,  but the weapon it's still useful)

Ex Nobody asked for a reworking for shotgun and pre-LO were fine and one of weapon sector more solid of the game, but they insist to make more of 2  general changes here, without count that ones just weapon per weapon, taking to trash tier weapon such as showstopper, Thunder etc

Around 90% of the weapons in Armas/ Game are trash,  the meta/ good ones I may barely count with 2 hands.

Edited by PingOVER9000
  • Like 1

This thread has been moved to the Suggestions section of our forums.

~@mayii

3 hours ago, PingOVER9000 said:

I have seen in Joker ticket store there was one with RS, someone has tried it, I am kinda curious XD

Icon_SMG_VAS-C2_Base.png+FnMod_Weapon_ReflexSight3.png

https://apbdb.com/items/Weapon_SMG_VAS-C2_PR1_Joker

Agreed...

I have to add, The person/ people team responsible for the weapon balancing with LO during all this time I have to tell is too shallow or shallow when balancing weapon, of consequence resulting with a INCOMPETENCE work and to re-work again in future ( The only thing I can appreciate totally is the HVR nerf/changes,  nerfed yes,  but the weapon it's still useful)

Ex Nobody asked for a reworking for shotgun and pre-LO were fine and one of weapon sector more solid of the game, but they insist to make more of 2  general changes here, without count that ones just weapon per weapon, taking to trash tier weapon such as showstopper, Thunder etc

Around 90% of the weapons in Armas/ Game are trash,  the meta/ good ones I may barely count with 2 hands.

As someone who had to use nothing but smgs for an entire year i can confidently say..

The reflex sight ruins it Even stock c2 is better Don't buy it.

Best c2 by far is trouble maker , Tin soldier 2nd and entente is a train wreck.

P.S still waiting for LO to fix the "pricing" on certain weapons 17000$ for a 0 slow alig reskin (talking about the event reward unlock "Case KO" alig)

• Like 2

On 7/9/2020 at 7:15 PM, Zolerox said:

As someone who had to use nothing but smgs for an entire year i can confidently say..

The reflex sight ruins it Even stock c2 is better Don't buy it.

Best c2 by far is trouble maker , Tin soldier 2nd and entente is a train wreck.

P.S still waiting for LO to fix the "pricing" on certain weapons 17000$ for a 0 slow alig reskin (talking about the event reward unlock "Case KO" alig)

Forget to write thank you, I was always there with the tentation to get it and give a try, then I met these last days other 2 players and confirm it's pretty "inconsistent". 

Watch out from it, they tested it with me for a pair of mission and they didnt go excatly well 🤣