Hear me out.

An APB tournament, but where the goal is not to win but to actually entertain the audience by picking the most despicable strategies.

There would be some guidelines (not rules) of course, such as "avoid stalling coz that's boring'. (even though I could imagine implementing a run clause, where if you ever are to run away you must warn the enemy team beforehand this way they can prepare their equipment for a car chase)

Anything could be done as long as there's clear telegraphing. Going full sniper, full explosives, rushing with percs, car gameplay, glitching items, using physics to attain unreachable spots, paying an enemy player to sabotage their own team, taunting the enemies in chat, listening in on their voice comms, use your imagination!

Would be more like pro-wrestling with some teams having specific flavors and both team can agree secretly beforehand on a general mission layout to create a short storyline out of each match.

As for actual winners/prizes there could be some audience votes or something, I haven't thought that far. Help me out plz.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheHidden-Tember said:

An APB tournament, but where the goal is not to win but to actually entertain the audience by picking the most despicable strategies.

i guess its an interesting idea but i don’t think it would be all that entertaining, the cheesiest strats are generally the ones that remove the most risk - it’s not very fun to watch a four man push spawns with pioneers and pmgs, or run overlapping hvr cover on a sidewalk objective, etc

Edited by 404
typo
  • Like 1

Sir. I Must Object. 

Your Co-association with these dastardly methods of strategy and The Cheese People is Anti-Cheesist

I believe your T ornament idea may be a good thing for Clan/Clubs. And someplace here to post winners.

Regards aka MACKnCHEESE 

22 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

Sir. I Must Object. 

Your Co-association with these dastardly methods of strategy and The Cheese People is Anti-Cheesist

I believe your T ornament idea may be a good thing for Clan/Clubs. And someplace here to post winners.

Regards aka MACKnCHEESE 

clans are somewhat dead though.

11 hours ago, TheHidden-Tember said:

clans are somewhat dead though.

somewhat hahahahahaha.gif