kristabelles

Best Weapons to Train your Aim???

oscar

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Frosi said:

Carbine / Oscar

I actually got this suggestion by asking in district haha I did try it a bit. 

20 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

OCA for tracking.

N-tec/star for all around.

Carbine/Oscar for a mix of tracking/flicks.

Scout for flicks.

Obir/rfp for corner jiggle.

Tomymgun if you wanna mess with recoil control while aiming.

Play from your elbow, not your wrist. You'll get a better degree of movement and control and your wrist will thank you when you're 40.

Oh thanks for specifics. I really think I need more control. How do you play with your elbow? I saw this in somewhere else and didn't understand how to do that lololol *facepalm*

20 hours ago, HighSociety said:

nah never played shooter on console but thousends of hours BFBC2, BF3, BF4, mostly sniper on PC and yea u drag past the target but no need to stay there with a sniper just click at the right moment 😉

so with bullet ballistics it works, click to point should even work better.

What makes the "drag" better than a "flick" imo > u go with a more smooth mouse movement

Ohh I see don't know if that helps me with NTEC play though but I tend to do this already with snipers. 

16 hours ago, KyoukiDotExe said:

Carbine for learning to tapfire on target, OCA for tracking the target.

Force yourself to be a active aimer (always move, preaim corners) instead of a 'walk into my crosshair pls' type.

I do great with OCA/PMG but I find it boring sometimes? Cause it's the only thing I'm good at but I need to learn to track from med-long range. 

15 hours ago, PingOVER9000 said:

U have to move a little right/ left and meanwhile tracking your bullets spread...

What mainly make good the oscar it's not its time to kill, fire speed etc.... it's his mobility 

Ah true. I've faced a few OSCARs I failed to hit before LOL 

8 hours ago, Mitne said:

Any weapon which only way to hit anything is to pinpoint and you need to control fire on it is fair game.

JG, OCA, N-TEC, N-HVR, OBIR (great to train tracking honestly), Joker Carbine - I would suggest trying them all out.

JG will learn you corner-tapping

OCA will learn you keeping aim at target

N-TEC will learn you to control fire and aim

N-HVR will learn you to develop see/fire sense

OBIR will learn you tracking

Joker Carbine will learn you to control firetapping.

Thanks for more specifics. I guess I do need to force myself to use NTEC. 

1 hour ago, ReaperTheButcher said:

Dont practice your aim, it wont help.

Why not??? These game mechanics are so strange as it is a 3PS not an FPS. How many 3PS have you heard of or played??? It's funny cause I'm good at FPS but this game...trash. 

1 hour ago, Flaws said:

It depends on what kind of aim you want to practice. If you want to practice point and clicking then use sniper rifles, OBIR, OSCAR, pump shotguns. If you want to practice tracking - N-TEC, OCA, Carbine, PMG, FAR, Obeya CR762 are probably your best bets. There is a difference between the two types of aiming so you need to pick your weapons depending on which you want to work on.

Regardless, I wouldn't recommend relying on APB to improve your aim all that much. If you want to get good raw aim you'll need to move your attention towards an FPS aim trainer of some kind, for example Kovaak's 2.0: The Meta on Steam. Raw aim > game-specific aim.

Thanks for even more specifics I'm enjoying this. I do tend to pick up NTEC FAR and Obeya in hopes I'll eventually have god aim. 

Thanks for that suggestion as well. I'm in a tight spot though and can't really afford 5$ on a video game right now. (THANKS CORONAVIRUS )

13 minutes ago, Deadliest said:

QUAKE LIVE

for human aim bot aim.

LAZER OCA mini ttk

That's...interesting. 

you need a weapon that you move with and are not fully auto to train aim with i would recommend pitols 45 / obeya fbw

• Like 1

PMG / NTEC / FAR / AMG and FBW, Silenced if you want it to be as easy as you can get it

Edited by Tenginima

5 hours ago, kristabelles said:

Oh thanks for specifics. I really think I need more control. How do you play with your elbow? I saw this in somewhere else and didn't understand how to do that lololol *facepalm*

You'll need to lower your sens and also have a larger mouse pad to play on. When turning your aim left and right you actually want to be mostly bending your elbow to move your mouse, not your wrist. For the majority of mouse movement it should be done by your elbow and arm. Of course you can still use your wrist a bit but that should only be for veeeeery fine tuning of movement. The wrist will get effected by things like carpal tunnel and RSI far more easily if you play only from the wrist. I know a few friends that are still in their twenties and played from the wrist and already have almost daily wrist pains because of it. Plus playing from your elbow is just going to get you a greater degree of motion. It is best to play with your elbow on the desk and at an almost 90 degree angle. Same with the keyboard arm. Make sure to sit up straight and push your butt in to the chair and head in to the rest. You should have your elbow on the desk so that you can easily just swivel your forearm around to aim or even slide it about from the shoulder more.

If you don't understand that in a gaming sense, look up some drawing videos as well. The same applies to drawing in a sense since you can get better lines from your elbow/greater arm than wrist.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit

yes you want as much body movement as possible clearly good for reflexes and aim.. dont listen so much to what people are saying here. completely wrong forum to ask.You just have to train and get the muscle memory as soon as you get it you can expand it to another weapon

there is no tutorial on how to get better aim in games that will help you for real.they will give you their settings and it will not help you at all.may even make you worse because everyone is different everyone in cs doesnt play with the same dpi / sens everyone in cod doesnt play the same dpi / sens everyone holds the mouse in different ways everyone has different mice

what i am saying is that you have to find your style your dpi your sens and play play play to find it

Edited by StraaZi

On 7/7/2020 at 6:38 PM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Play from your elbow, not your wrist. You'll get a better degree of movement and control and your wrist will thank you when you're 40.

I'm 42. Got zero problems with my wrist. And to old to use half the arm when playing..... 👵

1 hour ago, Gothina said:

I'm 42. Got zero problems with my wrist. And to old to use half the arm when playing..... 👵

Well there is your problem. Your'e 42. It's only down from here.

Obeya!

6 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Well there is your problem. Your'e 42. It's only down from here.

It's been downhill since 25.....

5 minutes ago, Gothina said:

Obeya!

It's been downhill since 25.....

I know. I've started my downhill decline.

18 hours ago, StraaZi said:

you need a weapon that you move with and are not fully auto to train aim with i would recommend pitols 45 / obeya fbw

Not sure. Many auto weapons punish going full auto with them (such as N-TEC).

.45 and fbw is all just about learning shooting pattern to not choke pistol on each shot.

On 7/8/2020 at 9:48 PM, StraaZi said:

yes you want as much body movement as possible clearly good for reflexes and aim.. dont listen so much to what people are saying here. completely wrong forum to ask.You just have to train and get the muscle memory as soon as you get it you can expand it to another weapon

there is no tutorial on how to get better aim in games that will help you for real.they will give you their settings and it will not help you at all.may even make you worse because everyone is different everyone in cs doesnt play with the same dpi / sens everyone in cod doesnt play the same dpi / sens everyone holds the mouse in different ways everyone has different mice

what i am saying is that you have to find your style your dpi your sens and play play play to find it

This is true, from a 7201 hour baylan experience.

• Thanks 1

OCSAR and Obeya CR762. Both have tight enough accuracy that you won't land lucky hits by being off target, and their ttk is low enough to compete with most other weapons as long as you shoot first.

From there, adjust your sensitivity till you get comfortable. Lower is generally better, but some players prefer higher. APB doesn't have a lot of range and hitboxes are quite big, so you don't need to be as precise.

Edited by SquirrelFace

Have you tried the ACES-Rifle?

SMG with range provided you control the aim and burst fire with marksmanship mode.

Or H-9 Curse, this one requires good aim too.

Edited by ElectroStingz

any rifle will do. you will also learn to tap the gun and people will get mad at you and accuse you of hacking

Play other games too. quake will kick your patootie for the first hours til you get the hang of everything, including aim

Edited by _chain