Sedustic

Rule 28 - Recruitment

Ug5hBON.png
Hi, my name is Sedustic. You may know me or you may not. I have been around for a few good years now. Me and my friends have all been parts of a small amount of serious clans.

During my time as a member of one of these clans I have really enjoyed the sense of community and unity within. I have however always found the same problem. The leadership would lack any sort of firmness and the clan would end up infested with people who had no idea what they're doing. I would like to aim to create a clan where everyone knows their place, their role and the direction the clan is going. I want to create a clan where the players can feel like they're important.

Rule 28 has been a small clan that me and my closest friends used as a way to identify us as one. Due to Little Orbit taking over and the game once more regaining hope I believe that once more there is a reason to create and expand a proper clan.

Therefore, I would like to announce that Rule 28 is now hiring.

Requirements:
- For now the clan is only Enfo. If more people join we will make an equivalent on Crims.

- We are looking for mature people, age is important but there isn't any restrictions on it.

- We prefer game experienced players however, we do not look for a specific threat.

- Being communicative in the English language is very important to us. We need to be able to speak to you. Which leads me to the next one:

- In order to group with us we would prefer to be able to speak with you using a microphone although once more it's not a requirement.

All in all we're looking for people who just like us - want to have to some fun.

In order to apply please send me a private message with the following filled out:

Name:

Thanks and see you in San Paro 🙂

• Like 2

@Sedustic good luck on your return!

Hope to bump on you and your clanmates in the city of San Paro!

@WaitWat so this is how a private message looks like. Interesting!

6 hours ago, Saxtus said:

Shushhhhh...

• Like 1

On 6/12/2018 at 7:39 AM, Saxtus said:

@Sedustic good luck on your return!

Hope to bump on you and your clanmates in the city of San Paro!

I am part of this clan anyway, just did it for fun, im sorry sir, please dont hurt me senpai >_<.