Sign in to follow this  
TheHidden-Tember

Beacon does not have a subcategory in advanced district selection

Not sure if this is a bug, but today I tried playing the anniversary event in beacon, and there were 0 players there.

Upon closer inspection, it appears that Beacon does not have a subcategory to be selected from the district selection submenu (escape > district select > advanced) like asylum or baylan shipping would (also baylan shipping still has its subcategory but no servers which feels counterproductive)

Please consider this before deciding that "no one played this event therefore we shouldn't do it again"

This is also something that happened when you rolled out freekill open conflict (which was an absolute blast to play) but very few players even knew it EXISTED when it happened, and then you were like "well no one played this, which means no one likes it and we'll never do it again"

Understand that after getting past bronze threat, a vast majority of players don't actually use the simple district selection tab, and go directly to the advanced tab to click silver district if they're gold and bronze district if they're silver. This means that any district not shown prominently there (for instance if it actually lacks a threat icon) will be ignored by this vast majority.

Edit:

NVM I found it apparently, it shows up in "all rulesets".

Well that's dumb it should have its own subcatgory.

Edited by TheHidden-Tember

21 hours ago, Infinito said:

Hi Tember,

Welcome back 😛

oh hey infinito 🙂

I was never really gone, just farming marksman kills in the shadows.

Sign in to follow this