Sign in to follow this  
Todesklinge

Vehicle Spawn-Price fixer (new vehicle mod)

I am using the 4 Slot Waragi (with all customisationa etc.) for my Enforcer and Crime.

The first vehicle Spawn of the day cost 0$.

But another vehicle spawns cost 100$ each and is very expensive for me.

So i whould suggest an new vehice Mod that remove the spawn cost of the vehicle, this have a 60 second cooldown, also you can not spam/spawn your vehicle every time. Maybe as character or vehicle mod?

The idea is to remove the spawn cost, but this is NOT possible of use in combination with "Car Spawn" and/or "Detonation" (Car Bomb).

But you can use "Ammo Box" in your Car without any problems!

For Car Spawn system, i whould recommend, you and your team can spawn in your vehicle WITHOUT Car Spawn with a minimum Range of 150 - 250m to the actually target! This works on every vehicle, this helps to enter your vehicle without to move very long ways to just claim it back.

I have very much situations where my vehicle is exactly on the other side of the new mission part... also its to far away.

Edited by Todesklinge
  • Thanks 1

The only reason some people use the cheap cars is becuase the only "advantage" they have are the fact that they are free or cost less,also the fact that the cars cost money to spawn is part of the balance of the game,same reason why explosives ammo is expensive

• Like 1

100$ is literally nothing. How are you struggling, do you main remote det or something?

You can make a new character, do one mission and never have to worry about the money for spawning a car again because of how inexpensive it is.

I kinda agree with the OP,

$100 is a little steep for an ENFORCER char to pay every time s/he spawns a car..

My personal feelings about the car bomb high explosive radius, once you have these mods added 2 your vehicle,  the price should triple... 

Your car just  became a weapon,  not just a car any more. No less then $300 to spawn that vehicle. 

100$ is nothing unless you are spamming it constantly non-stop.

Also it is a money sink for a reason. There needs to be 'upkeep' economic mechanics like this to stop inflation.

If the Mod cost 100.000 $ why not.

And you lose one slot in your vehicle.

Dont talk about economy if crimes can farm easy money on empty servers.

As Enforcer you cant.

7 minutes ago, Todesklinge said:

If the Mod cost 100.000 $ why not.

And you lose one slot in your vehicle.

Dont talk about economy if crimes can farm easy money on empty servers.

As Enforcer you cant.

Enforcers get more money from missions than crims which offset the vehicle spawn cost more easily.

At 100,000$ It would take around 100 missions if you are spawning your vehicle 10 times a mission which is already quite high. For that mod to pay for itself you are gimping a fourth mod slot for over 100 missions before it ever makes itself worth it. And then after that you have to keep using it to actually see any benefit. Meanwhile you could have had a normal fourth mod slot, performed a bit better in missions and likely even earned that little bit extra money that would pay for the spawn cost anyway. Even if the mod was free the majority of players wouldn't be using it.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit

If cost is really an issue you can ram raid for a few minutes. For me, just mugging and picking up stuff off the ground until N5 is enough to cover vehicle expenses for the day. If you need money on enforcer, trade with a friend and then trade back to your enforcer character. You can also just mooch off a friend and ride passenger. You'll get more kills that way.

For balance sake, I think the Jericho, Bishada, Cisco, Vaquero, and Micro could be dropped to $50 or $75. They have too low of HP for mission play. Jericho and Bishada have that wheel bug. Cisco is only good for role playing an air hockey puck. Vaquero and Micro have good acceleration and tight turning, but lack the trunk space. Can't fit a medium item if you have ammo mod.

They can make

Enf cars cost $100 sense it is extremely difficult to make any cash outside of missions 

And Crim cars $500 sense they have a sweet large a$@ abundance of opportunities to collect cash outside of missions for spawning of their vehicles. 

Do not want to derail the thread too much, but I always wondered why "repairing" a vehicle at the gas station does not seem to cost anything (at least I never seem to be able to see any price tag for that action). Would it not be better - as a money sink - to add something like a (reasonable) repair price for vehicles, which should be considerably lower than respawning a new vehicle (which in turn should cost a lot more than it does currently in my humble opinion). That way repairing - and thus maintaining a vehicle - would make more sense and add some king of a little meta-game. Otherwise people just spawn their best vehicles, regardless since it practically costs peanuts (play a mission and you practically get enough cash to spawn loads of cars).

• Like 1