a Pair of Socks

Did LO Disable Deployables from Contacts from Missions?

you get jt's now, which you can buy consumables/Deployables with.

Edit: spook to soon, you can only buy ammo crates. nothing else

Apprently you still get them but they arent displayed

(source kekoff)

Edited by Boxo
:)
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Boxo said:

(source kekoff)

I want to appreciate what LO is doing but theyre making it really fucking hard to.  Thanks for the info, kinda figured as much but didnt know for sure~   ( Im gonna take pics of all my deployables and then play missions for awhile and then check back on em )

Edited by a Pair of Socks

1 minute ago, Katryoshka said:

I want to appreciate what LO is doing but theyre making it really fucking hard to.  Thanks for the info, kinda figured as much but didnt know for sure~   ( Im gonna take pics of all my deployables and then play missions for awhile and then check back on em )

Yeah, atleast they are doing something. unlike G1

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Boxo said:

(source kekoff)

Who is Kek-off ? 😂

Edited by ReaperTheButcher

1 minute ago, ReaperTheButcher said:

Who is Kek-off ? 😂

the king of keks

You are supposed to get both JT and consumable/other item rewards as well at a mission end. But I'm almost sure that's not working correctly. Of course it's hard to get evidence of a bug like that in order to report

2 minutes ago, Acornie said:

You are supposed to get both JT and consumable/other item rewards as well at a mission end. But I'm almost sure that's not working correctly. Of course it's hard to get evidence of a bug like that in order to report

Could anyone from LO confirm this or give  some details about current situation with consumables?

how about we just make consumables permanent mods so no one has to think about this again?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

They should've just been equipables like the other mods, and not something you have to collect, and sometimes can't use because loot RNG said no.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

19 minutes ago, 404 said:

how about we just make consumables permanent mods so no one has to think about this again?

Then shield would be new meta. 

I see two options:

1: Delete consumables.

2: Make them purchasable through contacts

Any other changes can cause more complaints from players, I think...

11 hours ago, Nagletz said:

I see two options:

Shields are already problematic for crouched objectives or people doing mini-fortnite when you shoot them. They have far too much health and you can fully hide behind them, one of those has to go imo.

Edited by GhosT
typo
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Nagletz said:

I see two options:

the shield is already meta, not like there would be any difference other than getting rid of a pointlessly complicated system

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, 404 said:

4 hours ago, GhosT said:

They should've just been equipables like the other mods, and not something you have to collect, and sometimes can't use because loot RNG said no.

Could not agree more. Converting them into yellow character mods would fix a great many issues currently surrounding them. Availability (especially for new players) and mail spam when at cap, just to name a couple of the more glaring ones. There would need to be some balance adjustments for a few of them, but then most character mods need some balance adjustments because the whole class is just a mess currently. Orange, green, and blue all have major and glaringly obvious issues.

• Like 1

On 7/5/2020 at 2:19 PM, GhosT said:

Shields are already problematic for crouched objectives or people doing mini-fortnite when you shoot them. They have far too much health and you can fully hide behind them, one of those has to go imo.

Shields'd be great if we could lower their health, and maybe a gap between the sides of the shield on the left/right wings? just enough to shoot through, but only if you're aiming well enough.

On 7/5/2020 at 3:15 PM, GhosT said:

Bunch of old SPCT pushed heavily for that back when they were testing the damn things. Was super vocal about it myself. Just didn't see it going over well. Yet they thought it'd be better to leave them the way they are now. Even with the pushback from most saying it was a bad, bad plan. Kinda crazy to look back at now. Heh.

Anyways I'd rather they just be perm. I view them as "visual" mods. They have a model associated with them or effect that could be monetized. Alternative appearances and the likes with the base ones just being a thing that exists. Would also let them expand out a bit with what they could offer up for holiday rewards.

Would rather they just put in rare "jackpots" of JT, APB$, or some old un-used gun variants, maybe car unlocks, etc. Could even use something like short duration of armas/JT guns to really flesh out the pool.

Anyway I'll quit whining and trying to pitch old ideas (..how many years ago was that? ._.). Especially since I'm 99% certain no such system is currently in place to allow for them to easily setup modifcations with alternate appearances. Well.. maybe. Don't recall much, but there's always a slim chance they could be configured in a manner similar to that of weapon variants. Aaaaanyway now I'm shutting up.

I can tell they are given out from missions

I just got an ingame mail “you got a mission reward“

If u reach the max of 500 on consumeables u get them with that msgs

I had a dream you could buy med sprays from the jokerstore contacts.

@MattScott

On 7/5/2020 at 3:19 PM, GhosT said:

Because grenades are an issue? It's not hard to tag someone behind them, let alone destroy the thing with a conc, or grenade the guy behind it.

31 minutes ago, Noob_Guardian said:

Because grenades are an issue? It's not hard to tag someone behind them, let alone destroy the thing with a conc, or grenade the guy behind it.

Let me casually yeet a grenade 80 meters, lol.

3 hours ago, GhosT said:

Let me casually yeet a grenade 80 meters, lol.

i frag people up to 60m away /shrug. Almost noone uses it on jericho but then again, they are fairly easily countered....

7 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

i frag people up to 60m away /shrug. Almost noone uses it on jericho but then again, they are fairly easily countered....

Frag squad rise up! So underrated, probably because they're what you start with.

• Like 1