9ine7even

Freeze and crash game

Hello! I would like to know how long your game will freeze and give an apb error report? At first, everything goes well without freezes and lags, but after a while the game hangs tight and does not respond through the task manager, this can happen anytime, anywhere, for example, if you stay in the general area for a long time and move to another combat area, it stays stagnant and According to the requirements for the game, everything suits me, I play on average quality so as not to load the system. Advise me what to do, the game is excellent, but because of such situations, my opinion gets worse and worse ...

3 hours ago, 9ine7even said:

nVidia Ge Force 250 gts

yikes this thing is over a decade old... did it always do this or did you use to not get any freezes and crashes ?

also can you post a screenshot of the error ?

Yes, I know that this is already outdated. But on this video card I played GTA Online without any hangs or lags ... And no, this happens periodically, for example, yesterday I switched to high settings and everything was fine, also turned off Steam overlay, perhaps because of it there was a problem.

I have freezes too. Every 2-3 min freeze 0.5 sec.

I have fx 8320 and rx580

You can see it there on 23:29, 25:29, 26:39, 29:29 and a lot of things, I won’t write everything.