Cuve

Character bound Legendaries

So this is basically for the Dutch/Belgian people that have been having issues since 2018 with their Legendaries.
Basically accounts that have been registered in the Netherlands, Belgium and I believe Luxembourg? Weren't able to open Mystery boxes since 2018.
When using a VPN you were still able to open them but not able to trade them (not even send them to your own characters.)

Of course this issue was "solved" by removing the gambling aspect of those boxes to the Jokerstore, now the issue still remains with the Golden loyalty reward boxes.
Will we be ever be able to trade our Legendaries obtained through the Golden boxes  (even the ones we currently already own)?

This issue has probably been spoken about on the forums before, but now with the new system (that is the the Jokerstore) can we re-shine the light on this "issue"?

im not even sure why the gold boxes are considered gambling, you don't even pay for them technically

little orbit saw fit to announce the regular joker box odds, in what i assume was a preemptive move before sony/microsoft required it, but we were never told the gold box odds - i always assumed that was because the gold boxes didn't count as loot boxes

45 minutes ago, Cuve said:

So this is basically for the Dutch/Belgian people that have been having issues since 2018 with their Legendaries.
Basically accounts that have been registered in the Netherlands, Belgium and I believe Luxembourg? Weren't able to open Mystery boxes since 2018.
When using a VPN you were still able to open them but not able to trade them (not even send them to your own characters.)

Of course this issue was "solved" by removing the gambling aspect of those boxes to the Jokerstore, now the issue still remains with the Golden loyalty reward boxes.
Will we be ever be able to trade our Legendaries obtained through the Golden boxes  (even the ones we currently already own)?

This issue has probably been spoken about on the forums before, but now with the new system (that is the the Jokerstore) can we re-shine the light on this "issue"?

That's only an NL issue, BE is still able to trade them. 

They won't be made tradeable, as that would still be in violation of those laws.

The only fix for that would be to get your local government to retract those laws.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

That's only an NL issue, BE is still able to trade them. 

They won't be made tradeable, as that would still be in violation of those laws.

The only fix for that would be to get your local government to retract those laws.

That's rough...

Enlighten me pls, how governments of these countries ever able to do something with apb code and block something? Apb is not so well known game at the end.

Edited by Nagletz

1 minute ago, Nagletz said:

Enlighten me pls, how governments of these countries ever able to do something with apb code and block something? Apb is not so well known game at the end.

It's a law, game devs/publishers need to obey these laws and take actions where necessary. In this case it was Little Orbit blocking off the gambling aspect of the game for those people.

2 minutes ago, Cuve said:

It's a law, game devs/publishers need to obey these laws and take actions where necessary. In this case it was Little Orbit blocking off the gambling aspect of the game for those people.

Well that's awful. What can I say, come to Russia then, we ok with this here 😄 

11 hours ago, 404 said:

im not even sure why the gold boxes are considered gambling, you don't even pay for them technically

Correct. The golden JMBs from loyalty rewards are not purchasable, and thus should not considerable for the various gambling laws. They are a bonus/gift you get as appreciation for your actual purchases. Same logic applies to the legendaries you can get from the bonus rolls on ARMAS Joker Ticket bundle purchases (the 1% roll for each 500 JT purchased thing). You aren't buying the 1% rolls, you're buying the JT bundles. The 1% rolls are just a bonus/extra.

On 7/4/2020 at 4:39 PM, Cuve said:

-snippp-

I've basically deleted the ones not being worthwhile and swapped them out with tradable ones instead if need be. This way I have storage space again that I can use to get more guns.

But that's about it what we can do with them...

I just want to send the legendaries I got from JMB's  to my other character. I don't understand how that is not allowed....

3 hours ago, gogeo said:

I just want to send the legendaries I got from JMB's  to my other character. I don't understand how that is not allowed....

It's not? That's stupid. Make a support ticket.

On 7/6/2020 at 4:02 PM, Infinito said:

It's not? That's stupid. Make a support ticket.

Already did that and they said it is not possible.

I got a legendary but its still stuck on a alt account and the worst is its on a r20 character. #Dutch/Belgiumlivesmatter

Edited by Gateron

Whilst I agree that golden boxes aren't gambling it could very easily be argued that they are:

People can buy a load of stuff specifically to obtain golden boxes in the hopes of getting a legendary.

I know you or I probably don't do that but since someone could see it that way then it is seen as gambling.

hello good to all and all, have you tried, with you sell your weapons, I know it sounds somewhat illogical, but this game is, same as mailbox or by exchange you can not, but in the market you can not put them either? I buy them again with the character of the other account with which you want to have it?

8 hours ago, SirVilla said:

hello good to all and all, have you tried, with you sell your weapons, I know it sounds somewhat illogical, but this game is, same as mailbox or by exchange you can not, but in the market you can not put them either? I buy them again with the character of the other account with which you want to have it?

Our legendaries are marked as not tradable, unfortunately this includes not being able to send it to other characters, support told me this wasn't "legally possible".