Uhtdred

west jericho really unstable

and people keep playing west over and over and over

The only fact here is that the so communicative CEO or anyone from his staff never cared about dropping by to leave a comment in any of your dozens of threads regarding this issue but hey, you have two very significant elements of this community caring about you since they did reply every time you post about this.

I'm not happy about playing West Coast either, but there's not much anyone can do about that.

As far as stability, Ive personally not found west coast any less stable than east coast or even Texas back in the day.

High ping isnt fun, but thats not the same as instability.

I join east and hope more people join. Not worth it playing on west. The routing to west is unstable. I get false hit markers and other players shoot faster on my client. Can't win fights when you die from 1 shot while behind cover.

Edited by SquirrelFace
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Salvick said:

The only fact here is that the so communicative CEO or anyone from his staff never cared about dropping by to leave a comment in any of your dozens of threads regarding this issue but hey, you have two very significant elements of this community caring about you since they did reply every time you post about this.

It's not their job to personally respond to every comment you make. Get over yourself.