Sign in to follow this  
Kast2

Nerf the .45 Pistol

The title says all.

Edited by Kast2

No, revert the RFP-9 changes. I'd say even give the ACT44 faster draw speed since it's useless otherwise without the HS3 variant.

We don't need more nerfed. We need sucky weapons to not suck. Heck, give the S-AS PDW less bloom per shot so it can be burst fired past 10M.

Edited by SquirrelFace
  • Thanks 1

Or rather than nerfing things so the whole games feels like the guns are made out of custard, use it as a balance point and buff guns to its standard?..

• Like 1

yeah nerf the .45 pistol one of the only guns with a high skill ceiling because it requires landing 71.4% of shots in a magazine to get ONE kill. no need to nerf the PMG, pmg is very underpowered, can we buff pmg. pmg should be 4 shot kill.

8 hours ago, Nanometic said:

Or rather than nerfing things so the whole games feels like the guns are made out of custard, use it as a balance point and buff guns to its standard?..

If they really don't want to nerf, we need a buff with the most guns. It's scandalous to see a gun more useful than some assault rifles.

7 hours ago, FakeBungo said:

yeah nerf the .45 pistol one of the only guns with a high skill ceiling because it requires landing 71.4% of shots in a magazine to get ONE kill. no need to nerf the PMG, pmg is very underpowered, can we buff pmg. pmg should be 4 shot kill.

You can't talk to me about skills and .45 in a sentence together. 😂

1 hour ago, Kast2 said:

If you think that .45 is not a skill-based weapon then I am really curious to hear from you which weapons do you think are skill-based?

• Like 1

If not taking into account explosive weapons, as far as I know .45 has the lowest kills / magazine ratio. So I guess it all comes down to how you define "skill".. 

In my opinion the only form of "skill" in apb is driving a vegas on the skating park ramp and getting on top of the skybox, if you can't do that you are a 100% n00b regardless of the gun you use.

• Like 1

unnerf the showstopper. it went from fun cqc pistol to BB gun with the range of a nerf gun

no?

3 hours ago, Kast2 said:

.45 is arguably the most skill based secondary in the game.

• Thanks 1

Your trying to nerf another contact weapon 

And now APB really does feel like a PAY 2 WIN every fight scenario game....