I still don't understand why LO n changes anti cheating again because I see old cheaters using cheats again, I see Battleye banning people randomly without even using third-party programs I hope LO solves these problems with anti cheating

• Like 2

Better than PunkBuster at least.

35 minutes ago, Xnetexe said:

Better than PunkBuster at least.

Alot of things are better then PunkBuster...

12 hours ago, zMax said:

I still don't understand why LO n changes anti cheating again because I see old cheaters using cheats again, I see Battleye banning people randomly without even using third-party programs I hope LO solves these problems with anti cheating

im 99% sure u are just bad at this game🤣

• Like 1

12 hours ago, zMax said:

I still don't understand why LO n changes anti cheating again 

read the post again then, it was thoroughly explained. they couldn't have kept eac.

Edited by neophobia
  • Like 1

This is a great reason why the "START NEW TOPIC" button should just be a link to Matt's latest post instead of actually letting people start new topics on things that have been answered - 

1. On the forums.
  2. In the live stream.
  3. In a blog post.

57 minutes ago, KnifuWaifu said:

This is a great reason why the "START NEW TOPIC" button should just be a link to Matt's latest post instead of actually letting people start new topics on things that have been answered - 

1. On the forums.
  2. In the live stream.
  3. In a blog post.

But, but those could be anywhere! Starting a new thread button is right there!

Science! Industry! Efficiency!

2 hours ago, KnifuWaifu said:

1. On the forums.
  2. In the live stream.
  3. In a blog post.

this is honestly probably the greatest idea anyone has ever had for apb

58 minutes ago, 404 said:

this is honestly probably the greatest idea anyone has ever had for apb

but muh helicopters and motorcycles

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Aeronaut said:

but muh helicopters and motorcycles

not even in the top ten 

I want to hate OP and tell he talks bullshoot but blatants really started to reappear.

With EAC that was insanely rare. I can't talk about people who were closeting tho. I don't have knowledge of that. And this might been reason why Matt changed it (?)...

• Like 1

On 7/3/2020 at 4:27 AM, ShawLOL said:

im 99% sure u are just bad at this game🤣

I’m 100% sure you’re wrong, silver...

Battleye bad, bring back Tiggs and FairFight!

• Like 4

On 7/2/2020 at 11:44 AM, zMax said:

I see Battleye banning people randomly without even using third-party programs

How could you possibly ever see what someone is doing i their own home ?

wth are you a peeping tom or something ?

Just had a perfect aimer today, which i haven;t had for a very long time with easy anti-crap.

I mean... if so many can notice the difference, i dunno what could ever prove them that this clown eye "anti-cheat' solution is pure garbage.... its like they intentionally do it.

Edited by Vnight

Ive noticed the increase as well as this community is filled with those who try to exploit the game wether it be bots, bugs or glitches. This game wont survive let alone thrive if people dont start playing better all around and a new engine wont mean much if new players see all this and dont have fun.

• Like 1

Removed deleted content.    - Azukii

20 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Ive noticed the increase as well as this community is filled with those who try to exploit the game wether it be bots, bugs or glitches. This game wont survive let alone thrive if people dont start playing better all around and a new engine wont mean much if new players see all this and dont have fun.

you forgot to include those of us who just blow the world up with any gun or car we can

I just uninstalled the game. So many low ranked cheaters on eu districts nowadays. Mind you on bronze districts. Its not fun anymore.

I don't understand that people realize that the actual final number of people actually cheating were (still is, probably) in a low digit amount.

Personally think a lot of people are delusional in thinking someone else is cheating or might be cheating who is a completely normal player.

Even low ranks can be normal people too or older people/experienced people on a new char/account since they miss the sense of progression.

But as Matt stated here:

While we do have some private cheats for EAC floating around, I will say that is still in the low single digit percentages for our entire population.

17 hours ago, KyoukiDotExe said:

I don't understand that people realize that the actual final number of people actually cheating were (still is, probably) in a low digit amount.

As long as that amount is above  zero then it's still wrong and unacceptable, not even mentioning the unfairness to legit players because of the 'delayed' bans (lags too apparently).

2 hours ago, Spy said:

As long as that amount is above  zero then it's still wrong and unacceptable

Yeah, no kidding.

No one likes cheaters.

On 7/5/2020 at 2:05 PM, Microtea said:

Battleye bad, bring back Tiggs and FairFight!

i miss Tiggs. the drama was real when she was with us. good old days.

• Like 1

On 7/9/2020 at 12:32 PM, Spy said:

As long as that amount is above  zero then it's still wrong and unacceptable, not even mentioning the unfairness to legit players because of the 'delayed' bans (lags too apparently).

In a free to play title (and even paid ones) it'll never be able to reach 0. In every game there will be combat against cheaters, unfortunately.

It's a always cat and mouse game that never ends.