Scheepy

Permament banned after playing on brand new 2000€ laptop

I'm sure if you bought a brand new laptop, fresh out of the box, that did not cost 2000€, the situation would have been entirely different.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Unrelated, but I've seen posts of people getting banned for having AutoHotkey installed on their pc. This concerns me cause I have it installed and use it to, for example, have quick access to emotes on SS13. Of course I'm not dumb to leave the script running and launch APB, but I don't want my account to end up being banned one day for no reason, just because BattleEye found AHK installed and falsely identified me as a cheater.

5 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

In game only one 🙂

If we talk about the forums that's another story. :))))))))))))

I approve of and relate to this smug attitude.

1 hour ago, Luminesca said:

You sound salty. How much does scrubbing toilets pay? I bet not enough for 2k laptop. 

Ifyourepoorstopbeingpoor.gif

Edited by AsgerLund

13 hours ago, ColorBauss said:

I've never cheated, never installed any cheats or ever gotten any permanent or temporary bans. Even still, with all the constant changes in anti-cheat and people talking how they are getting blocks from BE for no good reason, makes me wonder how safe I am.

With the amount of high ranking closet cheaters in this game that have never been banned that have spent thousands of dollars in hacks and armas stuff, and those few that make the hacks and sell them.., I'm not surprised they'd come here and say "I was banned out of nowhere and I've been playing for 10 years with no problems". So I can't really believe the OP. It will be up to the devs to decide with what info they have.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, AsgerLund said:

I approve of and relate to this smug attitude.

I have so many warnings I don't know how I'm not banned yet.

21 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

In game only one 🙂

If we talk about the forums that's another story. :))))))))))))

I knew that updoot count was sus.

On 6/30/2020 at 2:52 PM, Scheepy said:

After not playing for a month i came back as we just bought a new laptop (literly fresh out the box) i installed APB and after playing 3 missions and switching district i was kicked and  i have been banned for 3 days!

Gotta watch out with those pre-built computers, they come loaded with all kinds of extra garbage software...

Guess yours had some outdated aimbot program on it, dammit Acer ya messed up!

On 7/1/2020 at 6:22 AM, ColorBauss said:

I've never cheated, never installed any cheats or ever gotten any permanent or temporary bans. Even still, with all the constant changes in anti-cheat and people talking how they are getting blocks from BE for no good reason, makes me wonder how safe I am.

wrote that other reply almost asleep and forgot the rest lol, I wanted to reply saying:  don't worry, me and my friends played without any sort of cheat or macro or overlay always (just like any other game any normal person plays, without any modifications whatsoever) and we never had any of the problems these people whine about. Its very likely they are attempting to get on the devs' good side by playing innocent. This tactic went on for years with closet cheaters and gamersfirst, lets hope LittleOrbit does not hear them and stand their ground with the banning decisions.

• Thanks 2

€2000 for a ''gaming'' laptop. pretty deserving of the ban imo

• Thanks 2

so what does a brand new laptop has to do with this again

• Like 1

On 6/30/2020 at 5:52 PM, Scheepy said:

After not playing for a month i came back as we just bought a new laptop (literly fresh out the box) i installed APB and after playing 3 missions and switching district i was kicked and  i have been banned for 3 days!

I was outraged and gave up on it after the 3 days (today) i assumed my ban would be lifted but no it is permamently banned could not even get past log in screen!

I have spent 1200€ on this game and more then 3500 hours there is no reason to hack!!

Ticket has been logged with support 118919

I wish for a speedy recovery as this is not normal Never had any issue for 5 years and now banned......

Please help.

Thanks in advance!

This was just to share with you all.

4 of my accounts were banned just like yours, but it was not for playing on a new leptop.
I was just with Discord and StreamElements doing live as usual, then there was a 3-day ban, right after standing, when I tried to show the forum what happened, a GM n allowed the topic and said "This was my and the company's problem ".
At the Emais I just said that I used cheating.
2 people I know have banned the same way.
I've been playing APB since 2012 and so far I don't understand, I'm just not wasting time playing anymore,

• Like 2

I was ban aswel , after a group of trolls , took pictures of my account while I was showing it on stream. Posted it on a buy and sell website , and now my 10 year old account which I spent thousands on it and around 7k hours is now banned.

• Like 1

PERMAMENT BANNED AFTER PLAYING ON BRAND NEW 2000€ LAPTOP

2000€ laptop isn't enough for apb, try to play with a brand new 20.000€ laptop.

thx

bye

Edited by ShawLOL
  • Like 1

Only thing it to contact support, which you already did, so not much else we can do here on the forums other than repeat the same (sometimes kind, others not so) words.

"Put in a ticket and wait for support to get to it"

I too work in IT, and getting to tickets will take time. If you didn't do anything against the ToS, or the EULA, then you should be fine.

Sidenote, not sure where having a 2,000 euro laptop figures into this. My gaming desktop is less than half the price, and it runs perfectly, hasn't banned me even temporarily.

(make sure you weren't team killing or anything grief wise, as one of my friends got a temp ban for tk'ing too much)

best of luck.

• Like 2

I also have an account since 2012 and got banned from EAC in January. Some kind of super skill game, I'm not different to give a ban.

Moreover, when you spend most of your gaming time in a social district and do themes. Coincidence? I do not think. The support wrote that I used a third-party program. It's a pity only 5000+ hours of play on the character.

Edited by Demonhead666
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Gusvato3080 said:

how is this thread still alive

- Some ex cheaters or banned people come here to tell their story here

- (main reason seem xD ) Some gelousy haters have to communicate their happiness of this ban, not just for the reason ban itself (seem they dont care a lot about it), but for the fact the guy has spent 2k euro for a laptop while there I guess they cant xD

• Like 1

Maybe you were falsely banned and hopefully it will get resolved if it's the case. But posting about it wont fix anything.

And like 99% of the banned posts, the presumed reason for the ban is compleatly nonsensical.

A driver or mouse program, maybe. But new hardware, seriously? 

• Thanks 1

You can even play on a 200k$ supercomputer, if you manipulate the game by exploit/cheating and break the TOS your account will be eradicated.

• Like 1

On 7/1/2020 at 10:28 AM, safdfsgkjhdgsjkhs said:

also BE is stopping Auto Hot Key so thats good. I'm using a program called 'Peace' which is an equalizer i use for my headphones and i was being kicked off APB once i closed this program i was able to play like normal. I believe this program is made or has something in it that uses AHK so now i just turn it off when playing apb. 

I just hope that they dont ban players for having programs like that... im pretty happy that it just kicked me to login screen instead of flagging me for "3rd party software" like what happened to me with EAC.

The Peace GUI is made with AutoIT , so it's no surprise that it caused issues

@safdfsgkjhdgsjkhs Good one of my friends provide LO CEO with enough informations to ban all Autoit, Ahk (even the ones used wrappers) without false positives 🙂

@Demonhead666 i will not be able to play 5000+ hours on one character 😉 i preffer multiaccounts tho ...

PS. some time ago i got FairFighted by going out of bounds too much times which was counted as Teleproting/Speedhacking(link below) or shield exploiting or whatever that was (it was the time of halloween where ppl was exploiting shield clipping through floor so devs added measure for that and it propably hit me while i was jumping with vegas4x4 in empty district - or it was just a manual ban cause some GM dont like me who knows ...)

Link to playlist:

• Like 1

first off, as so many cheaters forget, hacking is just one of the ways to get banned,  Cheating in any for will and should get you banned.  The problem is that the cheating epidemic is not being handled.  For every cheater banned 10 continue un banned. 

But to be fair did you do any of these things:

jumprungrabcarryitem.bot:  Grab an item and run shoot grab carry jump etc  with it? This is an example of using macros which is banned

wallling: Have your video super low, or modified, so the shaders are off and you can see through everything.   This is actually hacking because you have modified your files

Helped your clan while not in the mission by blocking, hitting, ramming etc... This is exploiting the grey status

you said you were in sovereign so,,, were you grouped with a cheater and did not report them or quit the mission.  This is also exploiting, you are using the cheaters cheats to your advantage.

Do you have any graphics or sounds that are offensive or racist?  is also banned

Were you taking advantage of a bug or glitching an item? also banned

I have found that every one that has been banned was breaking the rules, they may have not been hacking but keep in mind that Just being in a cheat clan playing with them is ban able under the exploiting rules. If your clanmates are cheating and you allow them then all of you can be banned.

18 hours ago, Omega101 said:

first off, as so many cheaters forget, hacking is just one of the ways to get banned,  Cheating in any for will and should get you banned.  The problem is that the cheating epidemic is not being handled.  For every cheater banned 10 continue un banned. 

But to be fair did you do any of these things:

jumprungrabcarryitem.bot:  Grab an item and run shoot grab carry jump etc  with it? This is an example of using macros which is banned

wallling: Have your video super low, or modified, so the shaders are off and you can see through everything.   This is actually hacking because you have modified your files

Helped your clan while not in the mission by blocking, hitting, ramming etc... This is exploiting the grey status

you said you were in sovereign so,,, were you grouped with a cheater and did not report them or quit the mission.  This is also exploiting, you are using the cheaters cheats to your advantage.

Do you have any graphics or sounds that are offensive or racist?  is also banned

Were you taking advantage of a bug or glitching an item? also banned

I have found that every one that has been banned was breaking the rules, they may have not been hacking but keep in mind that Just being in a cheat clan playing with them is ban able under the exploiting rules. If your clanmates are cheating and you allow them then all of you can be banned.

Jumprunning is easily done.

Having a super low config does not let you see through walls.

Griefing is not cheating.

Removed Name and Shame ~@mayii