Scheepy

Permament banned after playing on brand new 2000€ laptop

After not playing for a month i came back as we just bought a new laptop (literly fresh out the box) i installed APB and after playing 3 missions and switching district i was kicked and  i have been banned for 3 days!

I was outraged and gave up on it after the 3 days (today) i assumed my ban would be lifted but no it is permamently banned could not even get past log in screen!

I have spent 1200€ on this game and more then 3500 hours there is no reason to hack!!

Ticket has been logged with support 118919

I wish for a speedy recovery as this is not normal Never had any issue for 5 years and now banned......

Please help.

Thanks in advance!

This was just to share with you all.

• Like 2

Because having brand new gaming laptop is a line of defense.

Okey.

• Like 1

For 3 days ban I'd say it was for toxicity, bu then that permaban makes me think you got a warning for cheating.

Make sure  your brother didn't have access to the laptop ... or Clara. Damn Clara.

But personally, I'd ban you for buying 2000€ laptop too.

Edited by Sayori
  • Like 1

BattlEye is giving temporary bans. That's why you saw 3 day ban. 

Then during that period, the ban is reviewed by the LO personnel and is switched to permanent after a violation is confirmed.

• Like 1

as someone that has been falsebanned (and luckily unbanned, thanks to LO being pretty awesome), whenever I see a post like this I'm sad. not because I think you're innocent, maybe the ban was deserved (maybe it wasn't even for cheating?), but because there's always the possibility of falsebans happening, and I know how helpless people are when being falsebanned.

I'd recommend everyone to watch this video to understand the situation better:

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Saxtus said:

BattlEye is giving temporary bans. That's why you saw 3 day ban. 

Then during that period, the ban is reviewed by the LO personnel and is switched to permanent after a violation is confirmed.

This.

I have heard through the rumorville, that accounts are getting banned for using AutoIt, AHK and whatnot.

Triggerbots, no-recoil and such.

Those players got a 3 day temp ban and subsequently a permanent ban.

This is not related to the OP's situation, as he has a new laptop.

Not sure what the Make and Model is, hopefully he gets this resolved with support.

To put it out in perspective i am not rich (2000 Euro laptop is for Autodesk programs needed) and hacking after spending 1200 euro is crazy if you ask me.

So hopefully this gets resolved Quickly

3 minutes ago, Scheepy said:

So hopefully this gets resolved Quickly

It'll get resolved whenever it gets resolved.

Why should you get priority?

There are probably different priorities based on ticket type, but that's just an assumption.

13 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

It'll get resolved whenever it gets resolved.

Why should you get priority?

There are probably different priorities based on ticket type, but that's just an assumption.

I'm not asking for priority 

I'm hoping it gets resolved quickly

there is no wrong doing with having hope 

As my job is IT Support for a company I'm very aware on how the ticket system works 🙂 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Scheepy said:

I'm hoping it gets resolved quickly

aw man, have i got some bad news for you 😞

ive been banned for using logitech scripting software to make a firerate macro.... if you wanna play this game without being banned dont create macros with  keyboard/mouse software and obviously dont install real hacks for cheating. and also dont say racist things in chat... and you should be 100% ban free.

Edited by safdfsgkjhdgsjkhs
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1cfxh0.jpg

Please tell us more about how all the money you've spent makes it ok to unban you. 

forums can't help you

• Like 1

also BE is stopping Auto Hot Key so thats good. I'm using a program called 'Peace' which is an equalizer i use for my headphones and i was being kicked off APB once i closed this program i was able to play like normal. I believe this program is made or has something in it that uses AHK so now i just turn it off when playing apb. 

I just hope that they dont ban players for having programs like that... im pretty happy that it just kicked me to login screen instead of flagging me for "3rd party software" like what happened to me with EAC.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, safdfsgkjhdgsjkhs said:

I just hope that they dont ban players for having programs like that...

Dont worry mate, props to LO cuz they would never ban someone without double checking.

11 hours ago, Scheepy said:

I have spent 1200€ on this game and more then 3500 hours there is no reason to hack!!

No offense but that's not a reason.

You'd be surprised how much money people spend on cheats and the accounts they cheat on.

• Like 1

I've never cheated, never installed any cheats or ever gotten any permanent or temporary bans. Even still, with all the constant changes in anti-cheat and people talking how they are getting blocks from BE for no good reason, makes me wonder how safe I am.

• Like 1

Yeah. I'm gonna go with toxic too. 1-3 day bans are pretty common for that. I've had one myself.

Stop being mean.

9 hours ago, safdfsgkjhdgsjkhs said:

ive been banned for using logitech scripting software to make a firerate macro

cheating, that's a ban for cheating

Edited by CookiePuss
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, Snubnose said:

as someone that has been falsebanned (and luckily unbanned, thanks to LO being pretty awesome), whenever I see a post like this I'm sad. not because I think you're innocent, maybe the ban was deserved (maybe it wasn't even for cheating?), but because there's always the possibility of falsebans happening, and I know how helpless people are when being falsebanned.

I'd recommend everyone to watch this video to understand the situation better:

Tiggs never cared till it was too late. what a mess she made.

Edited by Deadliest
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Yeah. I'm gonna go with toxic too. 1-3 day bans are pretty common for that. I've had one myself.

Stop being mean.

One?

S2ES.gif

19 minutes ago, AsgerLund said:

One?

S2ES.gif

In game only one 🙂

If we talk about the forums that's another story. :))))))))))))

I confirm having one too... any laptop under ~1700 are bullspit for design programs