JOSELA

BEACON GAMES | GUNGAME | Opinions

Hi everybody, first of all I would like to thank for taking into account the game players.

I know it is a temporary event for the 10 years of apb but I would like us to give our impressions:

On my opinion having us "forced" to play a set time for 500 JT a day seems completely unjustified to me to be a unique event, it also takes a long time to get them.

I think that the old gun game was much better since there was more excitement for wanting to win and the rewards were good due to a special event.

I personally have ended up playing by playing even reluctantly for the JT even surely I will not play anymore, although I like the event.

The only thing I see good is that you can get JT for your secondary accounts.

About the new game mode many people have complained about the issue of FPS, personally the shotgun mode with instant kill seems brutal to me is incredible fun,I personally I like the new gamemode.

I think I have already given the most important impressions I leave you to the rest in case I forget something!

I hope that with what we discuss in the forum, developers can do good things with our opinions.

--------------------------------------------------REGARDS SAN PARO!--------------------------------------------------------------

EalzWN_XYAAF4cK?format=jpg&name=medium

5 hours ago, JOSELA said:

On my opinion having us "forced" to play a set time for 500 JT a day seems completely unjustified to me to be a unique event, it also takes a long time to get them.

I hit daily cap in 1 and half hour. If that's long for you, then I dunno how the hell you play normally.

5 hours ago, JOSELA said:

I think that the old gun game was much better since there was more excitement for wanting to win and the rewards were good due to a special event.

Because it is 24/7 run event prices were decreased and capped to prevent abuses. You still make way more tickets than you would via FC and missions.

2H medium incluse more, 1h 30 when you make very good matches ( 50JT)  and ALSO when they finish fast, I want to play the normal game modes, I dont want to be forced to play all days for get the JT when classic GUN GAMES was 1h and get 6500JT and we are talking about a 10 YEARS APB incredible special EVENT. Also if I want to play with two accounts it is already 4h per day (although that is personal). You are talking with a boy who in 1month play 500H on the game so ye I know what im talking about about rewards. I honestly think you have not understood the message correctly regards.

Merged.

I forgot win money at the event is very good thing. the only thing that can counteract spending so much time and so many days is that you get money.

4 hours ago, Mitne said:

I hit daily cap in 1 and half hour. If that's long for you, then I dunno how the hell you play normally.

Most people who live normal lives will invest at most 2-3 hours in a given day to their gaming (and generally only play games a few days in a week). Those of us who spend 6+ hours on a game in a single day are the abnormal ones, and not the ones that limited duration event content should be designed for.

I'd like to see some rewards for missions in the action district for the 10th, thats what APB rly is for me.

The idea of jt reward after every mission is just awesome and a great step to the right direction.

I feel like it needs to be said that you don't HAVE to play anything.

The rewards are for those dedicated enough to earn them.

Congratulations to those able to do so.