Sakebee

10th Anniversary Stream VOD

Hey everyone,

Here is the VOD of the Anniversary Stream with Matt Scott in case you missed it the first time around. In this stream, Matt plays some gun games with the community, does a little Q&A, and announces the winners of the Joker Employee Design Contest.

Enjoy!

🐝 Sakebee

• Like 13
  • Thanks 3

obviously hindsight is 20/20 and everyone's already addressed how messy the stream was.

i still think it's bizarre to have announced the winners and the reasoning behind them without any visual context...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Aeronaut said:

i still think it's bizarre to have announced the winners and the reasoning behind them without any visual context...

They were under lots of stress ofc. For me usually it's the obvious things I lose sight of first.

• Like 1

don't want to take away from the outreach and transparency, but i think it would be a good idea for little orbit to look into some kind of stream team or pr team or something - a very small group of player volunteers that are dedicated to making streams/showcases/broadcasts look a little more polished and flow better

i think it would do a lot to prevent little issues and (hopefully) free up mattscott, or whoever is featured, a bit more

• Like 2

Anxious to see how many of my "favorites" from my list made it.

Watching Matt trying to shoot people is the best thing I ever seen, it made my day. He is precious. 

• Like 1

Could we please see Matt's notes on the designs he looked at? Since we put alot of work into the characters it would be nice to see some of the thought process behind choosing the winners 🙂

• Like 3

Matt maybe ain't great player but fun to watch.

37 minutes ago, Nanometic said:

Watching Matt trying to shoot people is the best thing I ever seen, it made my day. He is precious. 

Hes mouse sensativity was bad also not using V and not used to marksmanship.He can be silver at least if play more..

#silverlivesmatter

Edited by TheMessiah

2 hours ago, sneekface said:

Could we please see Matt's notes on the designs he looked at? Since we put alot of work into the characters it would be nice to see some of the thought process behind choosing the winners 🙂

Not putting stress on anyone - but hearing feedback on designs would be nice, might take time though due to the amount of submissions.

It might not be that do-able thinking about it logically.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TheMessiah said:

Hes mouse sensativity was bad also not using V and not used to marksmanship.He can be silver at least if play more..

#silverlivesmatter

I don't care what he does, as long as he's having fun. Don't need to be so critical of our precious boi,

12 hours ago, Redzilla said:

Not putting stress on anyone - but hearing feedback on designs would be nice, might take time though due to the amount of submissions.

It might not be that do-able thinking about it logically.

Matt had a spreadsheet with some notes on the designs, he showed it for a couple seconds in the stream, but this has since been removed because of the forum thing. Would just like to see that spreadsheet really

phew finally able to watch this and it was adorable! Although, not sure why, but I much prefer listening to Matt talk about the game rather than actually playing, so if he's really have a terrible time, no pressure from here for a repeat performance but it was a fun steam. 

I know Matt says he doesn't like hype, but can't help but be hyped over all the changes coming in, so many I even forgot I wanted and even if they take plenty of time, it is exciting to know what a giant opening of content upgrading the engine will bring. 

Only disappointment is the comment on no plans on any new hairstyles - totally understandable, there are way bigger fish to fry and it is 100% an "after the engine upgrade and 500,000 QoL changes first" deal - but I feel like this is another good reason to plug this completely awesome and original customisation volunteers/Steam Workship hybrid idea.

Like I say in the post I have no idea what the security/technical aspects of implementing such a thing would be, but the Steam Workshop adds in a ton of custom content, all player made, and especially if something is as finicky as hairstyles that requires a heap of tweaking and coding and just messing around - why not cede that tedious work to someone willing to volunteer their time for that customisation?  

On 7/1/2020 at 8:41 PM, ezmegaz68 said:

you really could have edited in pictures of the winners

Yeah, although thanks to Sakebee's edit on the Original Thread really helped to bring up the references while watching the video. Maybe something to think about for next time, although ninja editing them into the current video would be nice too.

Edited by KnifuWaifu