Uhtdred

at this point, LO should remove east districts forever.. (silver districts)

90% of the time, east districts are empty, even tho i clearly see more east players. For some reason, east districts are always empty.

LO should think about this: remove east districts (JERICHO) forever and open new districts in South America.

east districts are no longer needed.

today:

asylum west 

beacon west 

financial west (silver)

beware: If you remove east districts, 50% NA pop will dissapear, so make sure to open new districts hosted in south america before doing that.

Edited by Uhtdred
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

how far south are we talking about

Are you implying only South Americans play NA East? Cuz that is not the case. I've no idea what happens to make it West often lately but it's not "90% of the time". There is Asian/Oceanic players who also have no other option to play NA as well, SA are not the only ones inconvenienced.

8 minutes ago, Acornie said:

Are you implying only South Americans play NA East? Cuz that is not the case. I've no idea what happens to make it West often lately but it's not "90% of the time". There is Asian/Oceanic players who also have no other option to play NA as well, SA are not the only ones inconvenienced.

south american players are 50% of NA pop, that's what i'm implying..

asian/oceanic players should be really happy imo, since we play 90% of the time west districts.

11 minutes ago, Aeronaut said:

how far south are we talking about

new south american district?

should be hosted in brazil...

Rio de janeiro or San Pablo (best option).

Edited by Uhtdred

1 hour ago, Acornie said:

There is Asian/Oceanic players who also have no other option to play NA as well, SA are not the only ones inconvenienced.

cause west coast is closer to them than the east would be.

Delete US-West. Desync is horrible on those servers. The previous central location was good compromise to keep the latency low between all players.

On West, I cannot tell if someone is using a lag switch or the network took a dump. Often I get killed faster than the weapon's min ttk, as if the server dropped a bunch of packets and resent them at the same time. Sometimes I get more hitmarkers than needed to kill while within max damage range. I've been reporting players who this happens with consistently, in hopes LO will find and fix the issue.

Edited by SquirrelFace

FOR ME BUT NOT FOR THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

8 hours ago, Aeronaut said:

cause west coast is closer to them than the east would be.

I'm well aware of earth's topography, my point was OP's complaint is that it's often West (thus inconveniencing SA's), yet Asian/Oceanics would be just as inconvenienced were it always East. Both demographics have it bad being forced to play in NA ;/

Edited by Acornie

17 minutes ago, Acornie said:

I'm well aware of earth's topography

ain't nothing top about that, it's just side to side