Sign in to follow this  
proxie

APB gun tier list

Made this little thing where you can just drag the guns to the tier you believe them to be in.

Here is the link to make your own list. https://tiermaker.com/create/apb-gun-tier-list-2020-474121 or use https://www.kapwing.com/5eea72a129324800153914d0/studio/editor

0KQWpzJ.png

Disagree with the list? post a picture of your own here!

This should be fun...

edit: changed link

Edited by proxie
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 4

I'd defintely disagree on the placement of the Bloody Mary, this thing is deadly when used right (not letting it bloom) and is the absolute best finisher in the game imo.

But hey, that's just because of my preferences, which is why I'm against putting weapons into "tiers" as I'm sure a lot of people have mastered some other weapons and can make pretty good use of them. However, some weapons deserve the F and E tier, as weapon "balances" have nerfed so much weapons which makes them worse in every aspect possible and do not excel in any playstyle.

Anyway, it's nice of you sharing your thoughts about what you consider good and bad weapons according to your style, which should always be welcomed. 🙂

Edited by Boba

19 minutes ago, Boba said:

I'd defintely disagree on the placement of the Bloody Mary, this thing is deadly when used right (not letting it bloom) and is the absolute best finisher in the game imo.

UL-3 is massively underrated. It's strong af in close quarters and can still be pretty dangerous up to like 30 meters when long-bursted.

That being said, where's the Jersey Devil? Imo that one is even better than the Bloody Mary but it's missing on the list.

//Edit: ATAC Watchman as S-Tier? uhhh

Edited by GhosT

Were Less-Than-Lethals buffed within the last week or something?

Nice link though

Edited by Lily Rain

I'd defintely disagree on the placement of the Shredder, this thing is deadly when used right (not letting it bloom) and is the absolute best finisher in the game imo.

But hey, that's just because of my preferences, which is why I'm against putting weapons into "tiers" as I'm sure a lot of people have mastered some other weapons and can make pretty good use of them. However, some weapons deserve the F and E tier, as weapon "balances" have nerfed so much weapons which makes them worse in every aspect possible and do not excel in any playstyle.

Anyway, it's nice of you sharing your thoughts about what you consider good and bad weapons according to your style, which should always be welcomed.

Am I allowed to say I think your tier list is terrible? I disagree with almost all of your placements lol

TIER S:

OBEYA FBW, colby .45, carbine, pmg, oca, csg/tas, ursus, obeya cr762, atac, oscar, euryale, manic, n tec, swarm, obir.

Edited by Uhtdred

Just post your own if you disagree :- )

• Thanks 1

Looks like a few guns are missing, also no need to add reskins. Just pollutes the list.

Otherwise nice little tool of course.

Edited by TheJellyGoo
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Very interesting list.
Looks like I need to re-evaluate some weapons.

More like re-evaluate this list. Seems to be quite off. Definitely a who lot of disagreeing 

Edited by RespectThis

Qf27Nbr.png

Heres the most accurate so far. It might vary slightly based on the particular mission objective and whether or not I'm playing solo.

• Like 2

i’m not seeing any remote det s-tier lists!!!!!

where are all my fellow gold 10 players!!!!

Just now, 404 said:

i’m not seeing any remote det s-tier lists!!!!!

where are all my fellow gold 10 players!!!!

I'm not sure how good remote det is since mostly 5 iq players use it poorly. High burn is def S tier so if remote det gonna be anyway its A or below.

Any questions?

5gHzSfCqkgQ.jpg

Edited by Nerima
  • Like 1

Cr-5 should be higher than N-tec. It has slightly faster fire rate and better accuracy.

Too bad it sounds and looks worse though.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit

why is the ATAC 424 "Bodyguard" and the SWARM consistently high tier? i always thought those were one of the worst ones

also what is a good automatic close range secondary, mostly for panic switching or finishing enemies? i was thinking hitchhiker but apparently its a bad gun, i also have the .45 but i tend to either not click on time or miss all my shots

5 minutes ago, aurelius said:

why is the ATAC 424 "Bodyguard" and the SWARM consistently high tier? i always thought those were one of the worst ones

also what is a good automatic close range secondary, mostly for panic switching or finishing enemies? i was thinking hitchhiker but apparently its a bad gun, i also have the .45 but i tend to either not click on time or miss all my shots

the atac is a very easy to use but still effective gun and the bodyguard has the optimal preset mod setup, the swarm is an alig that doesn’t suffer from ungodly rng 

if you want a panic switch full auto secondary the jersey devil has a faster equip time, altho it functions pretty similar to the hitchhiker

4 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

Crzq4hr.png

Oh we're doing meme tier lists now? I too believe the osmaw (or any explosive) is S-tier. Lol.... Also situational weapons? So every explosive weapon in the game? Also the odin in C-tier what? That gun is a train wreak of a weapon.

Edited by RespectThis

I think you forgot about Fr0g.

Sign in to follow this