Sakebee

Calling the 6/27 Beta

Just now, spher3 said:

bullshoot. there were 100s of people that tried to get on, we have waited for 8 years and you do us like this. amazingly horrible. not gonna waste my time with this game anymore.

There was 150 people online every time I checked and shitton more all over Discord, Twitter and forums checking for servers status and anxious.

Quit your freaking bullshoot.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Raynerrrr said:

So imagine! Asylum and social are the only districts finished! It took years to finish these two, imagine how much we have to wait for Financial and Waterfront.

HAHHAHAHAHH lmao¬†ūüėā cya in 2030

• Like 3

I want my 2 hours of wasted lifetime back. I¬īm¬†disappointed af.¬†

Posted (edited)

all I saw was less than 150 ppl who actually got in , guess there was a cap  for the open beta which you guys failed to mention. The uninstall worked perfect though , there was no cap there 

giphy.gif

Edited by Hypothesis

I really don't understand the point of having these kind of tests, why don't you just allow everybody to test it and push updates to everybody and not only 20 people?

These things wouldn't happen if you got the community involved more... or just had character copying on a date prior the beta....

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Mitne said:

I'm so sorry Matt, I warned you...

If you guys don't feel ready, don't cave in to mongloids demanding beta out.

If they'd waited longer they'd likely have had the same problem. They knew 100s would try to join, so for login and world servers to break anyway there's obviously something that couldn't have been anticipated without actually trying an Open Beta.

4 minutes ago, spher3 said:

bullshoot. there were 100s of people that tried to get on, we have waited for 8 years and you do us like this. amazingly horrible. not gonna waste my time with this game anymore. 

Bye.

Edited by MrChan

Posted (edited)

Why not at least let it run for those that could get in until the promised time?  I almost managed to get in once, but I was stupid and decided I didn't want to use that character so I backed out of the district select and tried to pick another character that didn't end up working.  Then it kept saying that all my characters were locked in a district.

Edited by BrandonBranderson

1 minute ago, Mitne said:

There was 150 people online every time I checked and shitton more all over Discord, Twitter and forums checking for servers status and anxious.

Quit your freaking bullshoot.

This OPEN BETA was planned for today because they promised us "good server experience" how much we waited for a month or more? When they said they will do the open beta when the servers can hold enough people,and what we got? 2 hours of wasted time trying to log in? And what we wil get it for it? Nothing. Gave to many promises and didnt keep even the half. 150 people ingame is nothing.

• Thanks 1

Glad we could help with the Stress Test.

I look forward to the next open Beta test.

Thanks

2 minutes ago, HerpDerpito said:

This OPEN BETA was planned for today because they promised us "good server experience" how much we waited for a month or more?

Re-read the Beta blog post and I can't see any promises of good server experiences.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Sakebee said:

As soon as we can resolve these issues, we will do another call for a beta test. Please stay tuned for the next test window.

Can't wait to waste 2 hours of my time and not even get to play again.

• Like 1

Imagine not being able to handle a few hundred people logging in. This game is hopeless. 

1 minute ago, MrChan said:

Re-read the Beta blog post and I can't see any promises of good server experiences.

Im talking about the first time the open beta was mentioned,when the corona hit ūüôā

2 hours and 20 minutes of login screen, character select and district select, followed by crashes and being kicked out.

Visiting forums and seeing Sakebee, Matt, posting 30 milion topics just for the open beta, commenting even on more of them, making everyone confused.

That's enough.

Cannot imagine you guys would do worse than how you alredy did.

Bye, i guess i will be back when you finally learn how to properly set up at least the login servers, or another company that will buy this poor game once again, or when it shutdown.

Since that time, cya, imma goin to play some beautiful games that doesn't even need a server to play with.

Disgusting and pathetic. 

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Westford said:

Glad we could help with the Stress Test.

I look forward to the next open Beta test.

Thanks

Not sure why someone thought my comment was funny, I was being serious.

What happened today is what you do to test a system.

How else to you stress test the different application layers, with 4 or 5 people ?

/shrug

Edited by Westford
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

My character looked nice in the character screen, a little too pale though. Hopefully yall got good server statistics from this though!
DuYlFvD.png

i9 9900K 4.7ghz on all 8 cores with 16mb cache, RTX 2080 Ti 11GB GDDR6 , 32GB DDR4 (2933), with an SSD. btw

Edited by Katryoshka
  • Like 2

Just now, AlishaAzure said:

2 hours and 20 minutes of login screen, character select and district select, followed by crashes and being kicked out.

Visiting forums and seeing Sakebee, Matt, posting 30 milion topics just for the open beta, commenting even on more of them, making everyone confused.

That's enough.

Bye, i guess i will be back when you finally learn how to properly set up at least the login servers, or another company that will buy this poor game once again, or when it shutdown.

Since that time, cya, imma goin to play some beautiful games that doesn't even need a server to play with.

Disgusting and pathetic. 

Cya dude nobody cares

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Uke said:

Can't wait to waste 2 hours of my time and not even get to play again.

Anyone who tries to spam-join for two hours solid deserves to have their time wasted.

Next time:

Try a couple of times - no success.

Do something else for 20-30 minutes. (I played some War Thunder.)

Try again.

1 minute ago, Westford said:

Not sure why someone thought my comment was funny, I was being serious.

What happened today is what you do to test a system.

How else to you stress test the different application layers, with 4 or 5 people ?

/shrug

Could you stop talking sense please.

• Like 4

Understandable, see you in 2028.

1 minute ago, AlishaAzure said:

That's enough.

Disgusting and pathetic. 

We get it , you're a gamer.

You were expecting to play a game that is finished.

You goofed and stumbled onto a Beta Test server.

My suggestion, play the currently released product, and leave the testing to those who's expectations are in check.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MrChan said:

Anyone who tries to spam-join for two hours solid deserves to have their time wasted.

Next time:

Try again.

Could you stop talking sense please.

I know.... I know.

I hate myself. ūüôÉ

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, MrChan said:

Next time:

Try again.

Lmao, I didn't say I was spam joining for 2 hours.

Imagine trying to sound smart but being so closed minded you can't even understand the problem to begin with.

Edited by Uke
  • Like 1