Sakebee

Calling the 6/27 Beta

Hello everyone,

We are calling the beta test at this time. We are currently having severe problems getting player connections to our world server. For everyone who tried to join us today, we know how frustrating it is to not be able to get in, but we want to thank you all for this effort. The build we deployed today is based off of the one we use for our smaller internal testing, so even if you couldn't get in today you have helped us uncover critical issues we can address.

As soon as we can resolve these issues, we will do another call for a beta test. Please stay tuned for the next test window.

🐝 Sakebee

• Like 11
  • Thanks 9
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 7
  • Dislike 31

Think I managed about 30 minutes of gameplay in the end... Good to see the improvements, and hopefully there'll be another open beta soon where we can get in and playing a little smoother 😉 

• Haha 1

Thanks for trying hope we get another much longer beta next weekend or something.

Edited by TR3NT
  • Thanks 1

Even though it was short, it was great to finally get our hands on the engine upgrade after, what is it now, seven years? of waiting. Thanks guys!

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Sakebee said:

Hello everyone,

We are calling the beta test at this time. We are currently having severe problems getting player connections to our world server. For everyone who tried to join us today, we know how frustrating it is to not be able to get in, but we want to thank you all for this effort. The build we deployed today is based off of the one we use for our smaller internal testing, so even if you couldn't get in today you have helped us uncover critical issues we can address.

As soon as we can resolve these issues, we will do another call for a beta test. Please stay tuned for the next test window.

🐝 Sakebee

RIP for anyone who couldn't get in in 2 hours lol

• Like 1

2 hours and 17 minutes of attempting to log in only for it to be cancelled. Can't lie and say I'm not extremely disappointed

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

So imagine! Asylum and social are the only districts finished! It took years to finish these two, imagine how much we have to wait for Financial and Waterfront.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Dislike 5

I'm so sorry Matt, I warned you...

If you guys don't feel ready, don't cave in to Inappropriate language removed.    - Azukii demanding beta out.

Well, damage has been done. Too bad this might have future damage though with some not aware of APB situation.

• Like 6
  • Dislike 1

Thanks for trying guys.

Next time if there's a way you can get the character copying done ahead of time, or leave it open for longer so there's less congestion it might help.

• Like 1

bullshoot. there were 100s of people that tried to get on, we have waited for 8 years and you do us like this. amazingly horrible. not gonna waste my time with this game anymore. 

at least make sure everyone can get in the game and not beta test the loginscreen.

Edited by spher3
  • Like 4
  • Dislike 8

I'm disappointed. But thanks anyways I guess 😕

• Dislike 1