Hollowchick

Lowering the maximum amount of players in Fightclub?

Lowering the maximum amount of players in Fightclub?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Should we step down from the 20v20 concept back to a 16v16, maybe even less, or should we leave it the way it is

• 20v20 is friggin awesome
    • heck no give 16v16 back (or maybe even less?)

22 minutes ago, killerskull said:

The most fun Ive had was when missions didnt have a number cap. So you could call backup and get like 8 total guys on your team. Then the enemy team would call backup and it would end up being 16 vs 16. I loved it, usually defending side won and it broke the mission but everyone was centered around an objective area. I loved how there was a fight btw people on the roof and people on the ground. People behind cars vs people on the other side of the street behind cars. People btw buildings and walls. When I would look in the distance it was my team battling out the enemy. Not people from different missions and grey names. You dont care about other people battling it out. But when you see your screen with greens and red, its suddenly more engaging and you have that sense of war. It was actually chaotic, the type the promo videos show, actual street fire fights btw both factions. I loved it. This Chaos /d or whatever it is didnt have it. So people were spread around the entire /d and spawn camped. Which got boring quick. If there are POI around the /d people will stay close to those areas of conflict and have a proper moment. Look at Planet Side 2. Its really boring because there is so much space yet I cant find anyone to fight. But the bases are POI where everyone gathers and fights. You need something like that even if it is just a death match. 

I dont think thats a problem actually. Hunt or trying to kill a group that is camping is funny too. You are granted with granades and ammo cars, opgl, osmaw, volcano etc... you find your way to play it.

If we are going to put excuses... fc right now is the most unbalanced game mode right now. People just switch to the winning side, and it ends in spawn genocide most of the time or just one side getting decimated. Why no one ask to remove fc? Because they are having fun.

12 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

I dont think thats a problem actually. Hunt or trying to kill a group that is camping is funny too. You are granted with granades and ammo cars, opgl, osmaw, volcano etc... you find your way to play it.

If we are going to put excuses... fc right now is the most unbalanced game mode right now. People just switch to the winning side, and it ends in spawn genocide most of the time or just one side getting decimated. Why no one ask to remove fc? Because they are having fun.

So you were fine with when they tried out Chaos district? You cant be serious, it was terrible, no one liked it because everyone was spread out. it was boring actually. Thats the reason FC is small maps, so everyone is still close by, contained. 

1 minute ago, killerskull said:

So you were fine with when they tried out Chaos district? You cant be serious, it was terrible, no one liked it because everyone was spread out. it was boring actually. Thats the reason FC is small maps, so everyone is still close by, contained. 

Being in a big city, finding people to kill or running away from people who wants to kill you... how in the flying duck is that boring?

It would be like joining an action district map and kill whoever you want. Cars would be used again for chase or persuit. You would be free to do what you want.

7 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

Being in a big city, finding people to kill or running away from people who wants to kill you... how in the flying duck is that boring?

It would be like joining an action district map and kill whoever you want. Cars would be used again for chase or persuit. You would be free to do what you want.

I'm guessing you didn't play chaos district when it was around.

1 hour ago, BuggedOut said:

I don't think lowering the numbers is the resolution, but there is a glaring issue when the FC districts are stacked 2:1 in favor of either side. It just becomes a roll tide and begins to alienate people.

Proposition:  Fight Club should be "Full" to a faction when they have more players than the other faction. Eg. If it's 17 Enforcers to 16 criminals, another Enforcer shouldn't be able to join until its 17 to 17.

The actual numbers to the proposition are arbitrary, but the point is made.

This sounds like a great idea to implement with or without a change to FC pop size.

My opinion to go alongside this would be:
Asylum = 24 v 24

Baylan = 16 v 16

Asylum seems like it could handle a few more people running around. Based on my activity over this past weekend running around in Asylum for 12+ hours there were times that I would run around for a few minutes and never run into an enemy, whether running towards groups of teammates or running around alone.

Baylan sometimes feels okay, but at other times feels like just a bit too many people.

Also, anything that would bring 40 v 40 or 50 v 50 war zones is more than welcome in my house.

Edited by Neonis

Baylan is much more comfortable to play with 16vs16, i think asylum is fine as is.

As someone who plays Baylan way more than whats healthy, 16v16 was better.

20v20 gets too chaotic, and results in mass camping, or crazy bad spawns. Baylan has a lot of good tactics in it believe it or not, but with 20v20 theres too many people to actually play tactfully and it pretty much becomes a standard 'whos the luckiest person in the district' deathmatch.

Asylum 20v20 is fine, its a huge district and handles it well.

20 v 20 is fine IF the teams are balanced. 
Also spawns need a major rehaul.

On 6/11/2018 at 6:23 PM, Wafflez said:

Asylum was always 20v20, Baylan at 20v20 feels like an old UT server with 32 Man DM on a duel map, it's just chaos.

Also bring back Beacon.

+1

9 minutes ago, scaredofsnakes said:

Or we could add battle royale... *waits for the hate*

*gives hate*

1 hour ago, scaredofsnakes said:

Or we could add battle royale... *waits for the hate*

No

I recommend giving this a read if you haven't already,

I would like more players in both fight club maps. But even more, I would like if players were sprinkle spawned around the map a bit more, instead of 5/6 spawns blocked so packs of players are coming from the same area and no colliding with 5 players to get out of the same area.

Also no VIP in fc 👀