MattScott

A word of caution about the Open Beta

3 minutes ago, MrChan said:

Probably most of the game's active population is trying to join at once, can't say this is exactly a surprise under such circumstances. Good stress test for the login servers.

I got as far as entering a district before it hung there.

This is exactly what's happening. It's why you wait about 30mins to an hour after they open the servers up because there's always going to be issues

2 minutes ago, SuperToaster said:

This is exactly what's happening. It's why you wait about 30mins to an hour after they open the servers up because there's always going to be issues

Yep, gonna lay off trying to rejoin for a bit. As more characters get copied over it should free up.

I can get to district join page and after it says connected it goes right into exiting mode and stays stuck there..got to kill it with task manager

Servers will be back online by noon PDT. We are fixing a technical issue with the Login servers caused by copying the characters of many players to the Beta.

2 minutes ago, Benguin said:

It only imported 2 of my characters

I already had 2 characters so it didnt affect me, it might be a problem.

4 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Servers will be back online by noon PDT. We are fixing a technical issue with the Login servers caused by copying the characters of many players to the Beta.

Has this to do with beeing stuck in "contacting world servers"?

2 minutes ago, striker891 said:

Has this to do with beeing stuck in "contacting world servers"?

yes along with everybody and their mom trying to join at the same time 

2 minutes ago, ReaperTheButcher said:

Your characters are too complex people 🙂

Definitly not. Trousers + T-Shirt + Sneaker 😆

Why did i get a 47hr ban after first loggin in to the beta????

1 minute ago, Guartorias said:

Were you the Hitler character I saw? lol.. That'd be why if so.

No I didnt even get the chance to join a district after creating a new character

Login Screen Character Selection > Snakeyio > Contacting World Server... > Disconnection  [Happens a lot]

Login Screen Character Selection > Snakeyio > Contacting World Server... > Social Breakwater Marina > Exit > Disconnection [Happened once]

Edited by Snakeyio

I actually managed to connect to the Asylum district, just to be having Exiting current District: Abington Towers... (Now Exiting current District: Breakwater marina) mind boggling.

Edited by ReaperTheButcher

Most of the time can't login, if I login, then I can't connect world server, and I connect by some miracle then can't load in Social.

Sorry, I will pass.

1 minute ago, Kylegrey2 said:

should we keep trying or...

Kinda wondering about this myself. Seems like we just plain aren't gonna get it in and that they've probably gained all the information they could from this test by now. At least far as login problems go.

Its been an hr half and ive still yet to get into a district and actually test. Furthest ive gone is infinite loading screens and now I need to go so time put to good use.

im calling it then. hope it was useful to the devs at least. a bummer tho, maybe the updated engine modernized the game enough to make it fun again. really wanted to try