KSK_Stuffz

Forum Space for Languages ( German, French, Spanish, Russian..)

Hello,

i think its a good idea to create some forum space for German, Spanish, French and Russians. For me is German importend.....the complete game is english, a place with only german talk was a good idea ( and the other languages ) To find some Mods in Main Languages is not a problem i think. 🙂

regards,

KSK_Stuffz

9 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Not enough population.

Population will come with Space for other Languages. 90% of my member from multigaming clan hate it to use english forums in every games. and the most games have seperate space for other languages in forum.

6 minutes ago, NoobQueen said:

Really in 2020? Lol

yes, we are not a clan with childs 12-16 years. the most of us are 21+ - 60 years. and when i have a german speaking clan since 10 years, with Austrians, Swiss, Germans etc. i will use my mother language in voice and forum. its not the problem that the game is in english...the most games are multilingual..but this is not the problem. but more reaktions will come in main forum with other languages..and yes AT 2020 and 2030 will be the same^^

when i have the choice to use my mother language in game and forum or english ...the most use mother language...thats fact^^

but this is a small problem about this game...the biggest problem is since release the balance about weapons, and 255 gold noob tuber with rocket laucher on bronze/silver server. this kill the population too. this game have big potential. its not funny to play with a water pistol against a abrahams battle tank.^^

we will see what future will brings for this game. my caln live with or without apb...lot of games are active and new will comes.

have fun and regards from germany^^

On 6/27/2020 at 10:16 AM, KSK_Stuffz said:

Population will come with Space for other Languages. 90% of my member from multigaming clan hate it to use english forums in every games. and the most games have seperate space for other languages in forum.

I so agree with this! As much as I am used to communicating in English it would be a lot easier to swap ideas in my mother tongue, which is German. If there were a German speaking Forum I would like to join immediately (if there already is one, please let me know, I am knew here).