Sakebee

Premium Extension - July

Hey everyone,

With Covid still a concern, we want to continue to do our part and encourage you all to say indoors when possible. We are continuing free premium for everyone through the end of July. Stay safe, practice social distancing, and use a mask if you need to venture out doors.

We continue to get support tickets regarding this free grant. Before you submit a ticket, please read the following:

• For those of you who didn't have premium already - yay! You should be all set.
  • For those of you who had premium before, there is currently a display issue where it looks like your premium is counting down. Please don't worry! We are aware of the issue, and there is no need for you to submit a support ticket. Your premium will be automatically extended for the length of the free premium period. You are not losing any time or missing out. 
  • If you have a reoccurring subscription and find yourself needing to tighten your belts as we remain on lock down, we understand. You will need to end your subscription manually. As above, you will get the automatic premium extension equal to the duration of this event and you will not lose any of your paid time.

We hope this answers any questions you might have.

Bee safe!

🐝 Sakebee

• Like 23
  • Thanks 13

Really appreciate all these free premium, thank you

• Like 1

yo how deep are your coffers

4 hours ago, Aeronaut said:

6 feet?

5 hours ago, Aeronaut said:

Rumor is APB gets the bulk of its funding from the prince of Belgium.

21 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Rumor is APB gets the bulk of its funding from the prince of Belgium.

how many waffles is it per joker ticket?

24 minutes ago, 404 said:

how many waffles is it per joker ticket?

1 per 100 JT from what I bought yesterday 😉

@Sakebee this display issue has been going on since the beginning and I really cant tell my prem time anymore. When this all started I had slightly over 700 days of prem time and now im down to 532. Will this be fixed anytime soon so we can have an accurate prem time count?

4 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

@Sakebee this display issue has been going on since the beginning and I really cant tell my prem time anymore. When this all started I had slightly over 700 days of prem time and now im down to 532. Will this be fixed anytime soon so we can have an accurate prem time count?

The fact that they haven't bothered to fix it by now tells me that it's something that will resolve itself once they deactivate the temporary rolling premium state on everyone. Would be a pointless thing to fix as it's not something that has any lasting effect, and especially since it doesn't cause any actual issues for the end user.

7 hours ago, Hexerin said:

The fact that they haven't bothered to fix it by now tells me that it's something that will resolve itself once they deactivate the temporary rolling premium state on everyone. Would be a pointless thing to fix as it's not something that has any lasting effect, and especially since it doesn't cause any actual issues for the end user.

It's not a issue that needs a hot fix then, I think.

Btw I'm a little bothered by other armas problem - why my loyalty 15 day premium rewards ALWAYS having THE SAME lease of time left, whenever I buy things and receive them? That's kinda weird... it's ok if lose my premiums, not gonna make a ticket about, but just interested why... anyone else have the same issue?

3 minutes ago, Nagletz said:

It's not a issue that needs a hot fix then, I think.

Btw I'm a little bothered by other armas problem - why my loyalty 15 day premium rewards ALWAYS having THE SAME lease of time left, whenever I buy things and receive them? That's kinda weird... it's ok if lose my premiums, not gonna make a ticket about, but just interested why... anyone else have the same issue?

i've been told that the expiration date just resets if it ever hits "zero", probably some kind of global refresh for everyone

8 minutes ago, 404 said:

i've been told that the expiration date just resets if it ever hits "zero", probably some kind of global refresh for everyone

Ok, afaik it's year-long

11 minutes ago, 404 said:

2 minutes ago, Nagletz said:

Ok, afaik it's year-long

Out of curiosity, how long do you have left and these rewards? I always just use them, because I never see a reason to keep them around (so can't check on my end). I imagine that if it's a global reset system, that it would be setup either on January 1st or whatever date marks the beginning of the fiscal year (which varies quite a bit depending where you live).

19 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

Out of curiosity, how long do you have left and these rewards? I always just use them, because I never see a reason to keep them around (so can't check on my end). I imagine that if it's a global reset system, that it would be setup either on January 1st or whatever date marks the beginning of the fiscal year (which varies quite a bit depending where you live).

At total 3 months duration premiums, all expiring in 56 days.

I prefer not to use it, or use it when I'm in the mood for some Symbol making 🙂

But with extended premium I don't see a reason to activate it obviously.

13 hours ago, Hexerin said:

Hard to say but I hope it does resolve itself