claude

devalued my crown bro!!1

7 hours ago, KnifuWaifu said:

Titles like "Emperor of San Paro" are a great and easiest option - just maybe leave a dev-note somewhere on them so they're not given away for some other reward because that'll just upset all the snowflakes again.

yeah but how many emperor's can you have? let's just throw in a bunch of these 'emperors' together in a massive deathmatch and see who comes out on top.

also, i don't think the word emperor fits into the lore.

real high priority issue right here boys 🙉

9 hours ago, Aeronaut said:

yeah but how many emperor's can you have? let's just throw in a bunch of these 'emperors' together in a massive deathmatch and see who comes out on top.

We all know there is only be One Emperor.

napoleon1.jpg

9 hours ago, Aeronaut said:

Psst:

17 hours ago, KnifuWaifu said:

Titles like "Emperor of San Paro" are a great and easiest option - blah blah blah

Hey buddy, look at that qualifier. So big bright and shiny. All juicy and absolving me of all creative criticism. 

So yeah, I said title like "Emperor of San Paro" not exactly "Emperor of San Paro" - you forget I'm basic af can't think of my own creative titles, but in your defence, I should have said something like "Titles in General" since they're just words and way more easier (AFAIK) to create than pretty hats, skins, symbols, vehicles, or clothing and people still get to feel special and flex that snowflake muscle. 

That was my point - give out some titles to those who have had their special achievements from the past overwritten by LO's Revolution. 

title suggestions for former "special" crown owners

• violently overthrown
  • has-been
  • et tu brute?
  • ex-king
  • victim of the proletariat
  • dethroned
  • kingdom of one
  • emperoren't

3 hours ago, 404 said:

title suggestions for former "special" crown owners

• violently overthrown
  • has-been
  • et tu brute?
  • ex-king
  • victim of the proletariat
  • dethroned
  • kingdom of one
  • emperoren't

How about "some people have friends, I have this crown"?

6 hours ago, KnifuWaifu said:

Psst:

Hey buddy, look at that qualifier. So big bright and shiny. All juicy and absolving me of all creative criticism. 

So yeah, I said title like "Emperor of San Paro" not exactly "Emperor of San Paro" - you forget I'm basic af can't think of my own creative titles, but in your defence, I should have said something like "Titles in General" since they're just words and way more easier (AFAIK) to create than pretty hats, skins, symbols, vehicles, or clothing and people still get to feel special and flex that snowflake muscle. 

no

i want to see a bunch of upper nobility clash it out. there's bound to be some that are totally void of combat skills, and it'd make for a fantastic spectacle.

2 hours ago, Aeronaut said:

no

i want to see a bunch of upper nobility clash it out. there's bound to be some that are totally void of combat skills, and it'd make for a fantastic spectacle.

tenor.gif

let the games begin!