claude

devalued my crown bro!!1

noooo!!!! you cant just make jt purchasable after i grinded hundreds of hrs in fight club!!!!! all the noobs can buy crown for $60 usd now what the fuck ! !! ! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

haha g1c buy me ticket for crown lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, claude said:

noooo!!!! you cant just make jt purchasable after i grinded hundreds of hrs in fight club!!!!! all the noobs can buy crown for $60 usd now what the fuck ! !! ! 

If they want to buy crown for more than 100$, then let them.

I grinded for it as well (my avatar and title should be clue why) and I'm okey with that.

The crown lost its value LONG AGO (make it 100k)

Edited by ReaperTheButcher

Jokes on you. The crown is patootie anyway cause all hats ruin hair.

You wasted your tickets instead of letting them sit there unused for 7 years. HAH

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit

tbh I regret buying the crown. not worth it.

Edited by Deadliest

15 hours ago, claude said:

Le Revolution, mon cher.

I wonder if they will add other things better than the crown now.

you never know with Little Orbit they made a few changes that surprised us for the better

23 hours ago, Mitne said:

If they want to buy crown for more than 100$, then let them.

I grinded for it as well (my avatar and title should be clue why) and I'm okey with that.

Some people buying Bentley-branded couches, so... it will find it's buyer as well lmao.

2 hours ago, Nagletz said:

Some people buying Bentley-branded couches, so... it will find it's buyer as well lmao.

Well real hardcore peps farmed crown with FCs and mission district.

LO - maybe add Emperor of San Paro title for everyone buying crown before Joker Distribution update?

Edited by Mitne
  • Like 1

On 6/25/2020 at 11:59 AM, SquirrelFace said:

It's ugly af though.

true, I think I saw a person use the crown maybe once.  Even the people that own it don't really want to wear it.

it got devalued as soon as you put it on your head :^)

• Thanks 1

nooo muh stockerinos!!1! 

it's literal patootie though. i'd rather crush my parts with a rock than have to grind for months for that thing

• Thanks 1

The crown is possibly the ugliest clothing item in the game.

Besides bragging rights, which don't matter to most people, it serves absolutely no other purpose with the exception of making you look like a asylum fugitive.

mfw no more self admiration

didn't focus on grinding a crown ... my avatar doesn't need it...

The Crown lost its value long ago,.. When people start to push score in Fight Club with Cheats , Macros ,Triggerbots and Aimbots .

I dont care if you can buy it or not , better ban some cheater and other closets in Fight Club ,that would give the game / Fight Club a Crown

Crown is the silliest thing in APB, why bother? no use, looks ugly, super expensive, and every other player has it..

33 minutes ago, N66 said:

Crown is the silliest thing in APB, why bother? no use, looks ugly, super expensive, and every other player has it..

every player who want it has it*

Edited by Mitne
  • Like 1

On 6/26/2020 at 1:33 AM, Deadliest said:

tbh I regret buying the crown. not worth it.

yes you regret it now because theres alot more use to those 30k jt like buying weapons, at the time you've bought the crown, it was actually the only thing ''worth'' buying.

I wanted it like a week ago, I even managed to make 20k jt (without hard grinding anyway), I know it was not much for old players, but now I'm even doubt what I have to spend jt on... maybe that Prototype Tech skin? I wish it was account-bound affordable though, since I have more than 2 chars...

On 6/27/2020 at 3:43 AM, Mitne said:

LO - maybe add Emperor of San Paro title for everyone buying crown before Joker Distribution update?

I was thinking about this - not just for the Crown but for anyone who "earned" things in the past that are now given away for "free". 

Maybe APB should do what they did in TF2 when they made that free - release some super rare content like the Proof of Purchase and give it away to those who want to feel like a special unique snokeflake again. 

Titles in General are a great and easiest option - just maybe leave a dev-note somewhere on them so they're not given away for some other reward because that'll just upset all the snowflakes again.

Edited by KnifuWaifu
dont hurt me aero
  • Like 1