Sign in to follow this  
SFour

Easy Trade Lock and Drop

I love getting 2 day trade locked when I just traded last night at 10pm without turning off my computer, and on top of that I love having the worth of a collector item arguably more rare than the ffa 3 become worth nothing in a day, neato.

I mean there was only 2, the ocsp joker and ffa 3. Now that ocsp joker is easily available to get for everyone it makes it completely worthless.

Apparently FFA will be available as well. Matt said during the stream that they didn't have time to implement power boxes rewards. 

3 hours ago, SFour said:

I love getting 2 day trade locked when I just traded last night at 10pm without turning off my computer, and on top of that I love having the worth of a collector item arguably more rare than the ffa 3 become worth nothing in a day, neato.

the real question should be what causes trade locks

I've traded a couple times with no problems.

I don't think weapons should be collectors items. Especially when the FFA is a direct upgrade to the OBIR. The lessened zoom is amazing in close range fights where you plan to pistol swap after bursts and doesn't affect long range play.

1 hour ago, VanilleKeks said:

I don't think weapons should be collectors items.

Kinda true but I can understand those who spent a fortune on joker JB to get them.

To answer to ur problem as it seems, ure trade blocked for 3 days after trading a weapon or a car, everything else, seems unrestricted.

3 days is little bit too high dont u think LO?

10 hours ago, VanilleKeks said:

I don't think weapons should be collectors items. Especially when the FFA is a direct upgrade to the OBIR. The lessened zoom is amazing in close range fights where you plan to pistol swap after bursts and doesn't affect long range play.

I would hardly call OBIR (or in that case FFA) reliable close range fighting weapon...

Can be easily outshot by any AR but maybe STAR LCR.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mitne said:

I would hardly call OBIR (or in that case FFA) reliable close range fighting weapon...

Can be easily outshot by any AR but maybe STAR LCR.

Thats not what he did, but sometimes you land in a situation where u can either switch to ur secondary or risk to fight in cqc with ur FFA.

On the other hand you could make the argument that the obir is superior in range because it has a better zoom making it easier to aim and track.

Just now, Pwnimon said:

Thats not what he did, but sometimes you land in a situation where u can either switch to ur secondary or risk to fight in cqc with ur FFA.

On the other hand you could make the argument that the obir is superior in range because it has a better zoom making it easier to aim and track.

Well then if you gonna use it long range, then in my opinion lesser zoom is just giving yourself more problems, not advantage.

I know he didn't said that but I got tendency to assuming what people mean and put it in practice.

Just now, Mitne said:

Well then if you gonna use it long range, then in my opinion lesser zoom is just giving yourself more problems, not advantage.

Thats what i said! XD

13 hours ago, VanilleKeks said:

Eh. That is more personal preference and depends heavily on the person's playstyle.

• Thanks 1

I really do hope either the FFA gets put on the store or they remove the joker ocsp from it, here's to hoping.

On 6/25/2020 at 5:19 PM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Eh. That is more personal preference and depends heavily on the person's playstyle.

i use the normal obir cause i like the "sniper" level zoom... i have an ffa also for when i dont wanna fight past 60m

there are other "rare" legendaries that are out there like the jersey devil pistol with no mod on it.... and the white icon ffa 3 slot.

id like for them to put the refer a friend rewards on joker store... they need money right?

Sign in to follow this