So if the new Engine goes live it will attract quite many new players and old players who are going to come back. It will be some kind of relaunch, that's for sure. I saw people creating cool backstories for their characters for the JOKER EMPLOYEE DESIGN CHALLENGE.

I know that some small roleplay APB community existed. The game also provides cool tooles for roleplay. Just want to know if there are people who are still interested in somekind of roleplay in APB.

I am sure there are some, maybe you could start a movement that attract these people, so they have a place to go and unite.

If ure not part of a clan maybe open up one like RP4All or Roleplay xyz u know, think of a backstory 😛

Edited by Pwnimon

13 hours ago, Orion_1917 said:

So if the new Engine goes live it will attract quite many new players and old players who are going to come back. It will be some kind of relaunch, that's for sure. I saw people creating cool backstories for their characters for the JOKER EMPLOYEE DESIGN CHALLENGE.

I know that some small roleplay APB community existed. The game also provides cool tooles for roleplay. Just want to know if there are people who are still interested in somekind of roleplay in APB.

4 minutes ago, Pwnimon said:

I am sure there are some, maybe you could start a movement that attract these people, so they have a place to go and unite.

If ure not part of a clan maybe open up one like RP4All or Roleplay xyz u know, think of a backstory 😛

Pwnimon has the right idea I think.

Being proactive and creating your own scene has to be better than waiting around for one to find you.

15 hours ago, Orion_1917 said:

I'm active roleplayer but out of APB.

Sure, my character got his own backstory in my head but that's it. I didn't came into this game for social... I would had better picks then (like Second Life or VRChat)...

Pretty sure that's case for gigantic majority of possibly rp'ing part of APB community.

Haha thought about a cool name for a clan and i'd go with "Be All you can't be".

Do it! I wanna see it!

19 hours ago, Orion_1917 said:

The game also provides cool tooles for roleplay. Just want to know if there are people who are still interested in somekind of roleplay in APB.

I would love to have an area where your character could have a description or backstory. So if people inspect you they can read it. Better yet make an area in the map screen where you can see all the players in the game and when you hover over their name and you can see their stats current gun and description. 😄

On 6/24/2020 at 5:45 PM, Orion_1917 said:

still interested in somekind of roleplay in APB.

17 hours ago, R3ACT3M said:

description or backstory.

Yes, Thats part of the reason I play. Allot of players have a Clan/Tag that are not Clans, just a tagline for the player to display with no members. Like Me.  And True to my Books, I work Alone. 

In the Clan settings is an Info area, I would like to see somthing like that info area for non clan players. 

In other words regardless if you were in a clan or not, you would still have a Personal Info Area.

However I can already see, b4 finishing the post, that this would open a big can of worms. 

People would put things there that would be offensive in some way to someone.

ps. Not all of us have a Wiki like me. 

i have roleplayed in apb - on my crim. as i joined a clan that made me do it. the fun fact of apb is that the character has than also a life outside the game and isn't bound to what happens in the game anymore.