Sign in to follow this  
greenfield

Need Help, Cannot join districts...

Dear All, 

After BE update i'm getting this error everytime i'm trying to enter a district.. Any suggestions ?

Thank you

DSC_0099.jpg

Did you have some files blocked by BattleEye when you lanched the game?

I kept getting this message because of AlienFX.

if you have an alienware device or APB sets your device lighting, you need to uninstall the program associated with your device e.g. Alienware Command Center.

6 hours ago, StaN- said:

- Restart your PC.

- Do a manual install of Battleye (https://www.battleye.com/downloads/)

- Do a repair using the launcher.

Stan, thanks for suggesting however this doesn't help. In matter of fact, i have no idea how to install it since a CMD window is showing up asking for manually imput game server ID, port, then BE password.. it looks quite bs to me..

1 hour ago, PersianCheetah said:

Did you have some files blocked by BattleEye when you lanched the game?

I kept getting this message because of AlienFX.

if you have an alienware device or APB sets your device lighting, you need to uninstall the program associated with your device e.g. Alienware Command Center.

PersianCheetah, thanks for reply. I dont have any files blocked by BE. My only suspicion in this case is the fact that my windows is cracked, and initially i was getting an error saying windows kernel being corrupt repair or reinstall.. But found a work around 

..so now i can enter the game, but im unable to join any districts 😞

11 minutes ago, greenfield said:

Stan, thanks for suggesting however this doesn't help. In matter of fact, i have no idea how to install it since a CMD window is showing up asking for manually imput game server ID, port, then BE password.. it looks quite bs to me..

I went off from what the Discord said about BE solutions. You can always try to reinstall the game.

Problem statement: Battleye currently does not reliably install correctly on people that have already got the game installed.

Workaround: Do a repair using the launcher. If that does not work, delete ClientFiles.xml from the root of the Game Directory (e.g C:/Program Files (x86)/steam/steamapps/common/APB Reloaded), and try again. If this fails, a full reinstall is needed.

Also check this post to see if any of these apply to you: 

Either way you should probably not use a cracked version of Windows. 😉

Edited by StaN-

Stan, thanks for reply. Tried what was suggested by MattScott but still getting this error..

I guess il just have to stay away from the game till this is sorted out.. feeling bad for the wasted premium thou... 😞

looks like this game will make me install a legitimate version of windows after all. Damn.. Microsoft couldn't do it in years but seems like my favorite game will get me on the light side :)

i do use a cracked version of windows too, this problem is not windows-related i believe.

i am using windows 10 64-bit build number 1803.

try reinstalling another version of windows.

Sign in to follow this