N66

Weapon roles in events

Why just why do weapon roles not count in event districts, this was the issue with every event, and I think it annoys a lot of players not just me.

For around 20k per weapon role, which is already a really high number to achieve, I don't think the event kills "ruin" the grind, this only serves to discourage the players from playing the event unless they really need that event's rewards.

Is this some sort of technical limitation due to the code, or is it intended? 

Is there any chance to see it gone in future events?

Side note I like this event, though the frames are under the carpet in some games, but they're fun and short, and the dev guns are a nice change

• Like 2

Sry mate but i find it bad enough that people are farming golden blitzkrieg in this event where u had to pull some crazy stuff or have dirty luck in the old days.

• Like 1

It was disabled because of abuse.

Too bad old forums are dead. I think farming and teaming was reason for that.

1 hour ago, Pwnimon said:

Sry mate but i find it bad enough that people are farming golden blitzkrieg in this event where u had to pull some crazy stuff or have dirty luck in the old days.

I cant be ''dirt lucky'' 615 times do i ?

1 hour ago, ReaperTheButcher said:

I cant be ''dirt lucky'' 615 times do i ?

What strawman are u attacking there?

Did I say anything like that or are u trying to boost ur ego by telling us how many u got?

• Like 2

I mean, yes you can farm that, I have kinda forgotten, but they also farm the event rewards..

Besides, farming 20k? I think it would take forever even there, especially that I don't think you can camp with friends forever, it's crowded and chaotic and everyone's bound to run into other enemies..

But ty for the reply, better than all those random dislikes keeping me puzzled so as to why people hate the idea :))

dont mind the dislikes mate, they are popping up everywhere, i think sometimes people are just rushing through comments and dislike everything they see without reading.

12 hours ago, Mitne said:

It was disabled because of abuse.

Oh no, heaven forfend that people be allowed to optimize one of this game's biggest weaknesses.

For a niche reason, I'm glad they don't lvl weapon roles.

If they did I could never play events.