StraaZi

please fix this

We really need some type of profiles or favorites in weapons menu. some type of vapensotering is needed plz

They are aware of that and will deliver at some point, i dont think theres a reason atm to change the old game pre EU.

• Like 1

are you a developer or something?? some pont as what.and yes we need a system for sorting weapons. everything lies completely unsorted and super frustrating to find the right weapon when you need it .we needed it when the game came out. do you know anything about when some pont is

Edited by StraaZi

This thread has been moved to the Game Suggestions section of the forums.

~@mayii

• Like 1

On 6/24/2020 at 5:35 PM, StraaZi said:

We really need some type of profiles or favorites in weapons menu. some type of vapensotering is needed plz

There IS a "vapensotering ". When you are changing your gun you can choose a type in invetory to show only rifles or only shotguns and such. For me it's enough (and i have like 50 guns on my account).

Dunno whats the point here.

The game already has a pre sorted weapon selection.  All you need 2 do is go to the top of your weapon selection screen and use the drop down box, look for the category of the weapon you want

ie, Rifles, Shotguns,  Pistols, Explosives,  etc....

I think what he means is loadouts when you use the supply box or supply trunk in a car. If you arrive to a CQB location and had to defend or attack a long-range area, it would be nice to swiftly change to a CQB equipment with one-click, without exposing yourself too much while selecting guns. Tho obviously the ammo will still need to be replenished when selecting a new gun, but you get what I mean.

For someone who could have lots of legendaries and situational guns, OSMAW, grenade launcher, etc etc... having loadouts will cut down some seconds when changing for the desired tactic.