Sign in to follow this  
Resine

Release power boxes rewards as well !

Right know the entire economy is fucked, all the weapon prices dropped and I doubt it will recover since it's much easier and much more warranted to obtain one, making power boxes rewards even more exclusive.

Why didn't you add them as well - since basically they are gambling rewards, from the boxes you can no longer buy or obtain?

41 minutes ago, Resine said:

Right know the entire economy is fucked, all the weapon prices dropped and I doubt it will recover since it's much easier and much more warranted to obtain one, making power boxes rewards even more exclusive.

Why didn't you add them as well - since basically they are gambling rewards, from the boxes you can no longer buy or obtain?

If you're talking about the Power JMBs, those are the same thing as the normal JMBs but with the Green tier removed.  There isn't a difference.  The only unique one was the Power JMB9 with the FFA 3 slot but that's not slated for anything at the moment.

Where did u see dropping prices, from what i can tell the low tier weapons where at 400-500k each before the announcement and now have jumped to 600-700k the last time i checked.

I am sure ure refering to the R&D III and i can understand ure disappointed u cant get one but its just an obir reskin and i have to live with the fact that i will never get that red glow asylum skin...

Edited by Pwnimon

46 minutes ago, Pwnimon said:

Where did u see dropping prices, from what i can tell the low tier weapons where at 400-500k each before the announcement and now have jumped to 600-700k the last time i checked.

I am sure ure refering to the R&D III and i can understand ure disappointed u cant get one but its just an obir reskin and i have to live with the fact that i will never get that red glow asylum skin...

So sorry to hear that. I own every glow in the dark skin and they are the best skins ever. It's truly stupid that you can't obtain one because you didn't participate in stupid event. 

Creating a content that is available only to small group of people that were fortunate to play at given time is the worst thing games can do. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guys we have to have some rare thing in game, it wont be interesting without unique stuff..

17 hours ago, Resine said:

So sorry to hear that. I own every glow in the dark skin and they are the best skins ever. It's truly stupid that you can't obtain one because you didn't participate in stupid event. 

Creating a content that is available only to small group of people that were fortunate to play at given time is the worst thing games can do. (This is basically life right there)

Edited by ReaperTheButcher
  • Like 1

I'd love to see previous glow in the dark skins available to everybody. I mean, if we're all about sharing the legendary welth we might as well do it with skins to make it more accessable for everyone. Besides that, it makes people grind even more. I know for sure that I'll grab the one skin that magicly went missing from my inventory and that wasn't restored by support wearing a blindfold.

My problem is that i got the the Halloween skin like 5 times now and the glow in the dark skin 3 times every freakin skin is coming back, just the one i rly want and missed cuz reasons is not obtainable, maybe we can do it like other games and start selling previous event stuff for JTs?

For the PJMB idk maybe lets people lease it for 10k per 7days, with the same chance of a perma drop?

• Like 1

Hello,

This topic has been moved to the Game Suggestions section of our forums.

Thank you.

- Azukii