Its obvious the marketplace is probably the least used kiosk in APB, even while everyone sits in social it's high tax rate and lack of items makes it nearly useless. Unless you sell symbols or nice lady wear you probably just use it at a ladder.

It's high time we bring back the ability to sell contact white weapons It would deffinatly boost the economy giving players that arent creative a chance to earn a little more rather than just selling mods you'll be able to sell those sweet unlocks....For those that struggle with contact rep this is another reason the keep playing, you'll be able to use that weapon for a little while and maybe put it on the back burner for moment enjoying the game.

8 minutes ago, Fruitini said:

Its obvious the marketplace is probably the least used kiosk in APB

for me the MP is just the place I use to store stuff in my mail

the market and prices need to be processed .

23 minutes ago, yood said:

the market and prices need to be processed .

I did favor how black desert online did their market but I feel like mainly it was to keep gold sellers at bay. I dont feel like apb will have this problem....however I feel like the tax needs to be lowered and slight tweaks here and there.

Just now, Fruitini said:

I did favor how black desert online did their market but I feel like mainly it was to keep gold sellers at bay. I dont feel like apb will have this problem....however I feel like the tax needs to be lowered and slight tweaks here and there.

tax is not a problem . I see more problems in pricing policy . 

( as soon as I load , I will show the problem visually )