Wasabi987

Health bar instead of the bloody screen

Maybe the bloody screen looks cool, but it makes it difficult to recognize the enemy, I often had the situation that I was hiding, waiting for my health to regenerate and attacking my ally who jumped around the corner because I didn't see the color of his nickname, and it also happens the other way around that I not attack my opponent because I do not know if he is not an ally and then I am killed, , and before that I could beat him a little for assist. In short, wouldn't the life bar be better?

• Like 2

Mybe the bloody screen could make difficulty to recognize the color of a player nickname but at least you are very aware that you are about to die and likely try to find some cover

I personally think that an health bar without any mark of red screen, you even would'nt know that you are about to die due to the fast paced action

13 minutes ago, iDontThinkSo said:

Mybe, ten cholerny ekran może mieć trudności z rozpoznaniem koloru pseudonimu gracza, ale przynajmniej jesteś bardzo świadomy, że wkrótce umrzesz i prawdopodobnie spróbujesz znaleźć jakąś osłonę

Osobiście uważam, że pasek zdrowia bez śladu czerwonego ekranu, nawet nie wiedziałbyś, że umrzesz z powodu szybkiej akcji

I did not mean to completely get rid of blood from the screen, but to reduce it to such an extent that it would not cause problems. You could also think about the blood on the screen does not cover nicknames (so that this effect does not affect nicknames) I hope I wrote it well, I'm weak in English

Edited by Wasabi987

1 hour ago, iDontThinkSo said:

Mybe the bloody screen could make difficulty to recognize the color of a player nickname but at least you are very aware that you are about to die and likely try to find some cover

I personally think that an health bar without any mark of red screen, you even would'nt know that you are about to die due to the fast paced action

There's barely a visual difference between full hp and half hp. The full health beep is also not in sync with clotting agent. Having a health bar would let you know if you are fully healed.

Edited by SquirrelFace
  • Like 1

Maybe a small indicator next to the crosshair should be set up to toggle in the options menu.

You won't really look at a health bar at the top right of your screen that much.

I'd like a health bar in addition to the blooded screen. It would also be quite nice to be able to see all player names as normal even if you're heavily injured.

The problem with adding a health bar (beyond most of the vets going into full REEEEE!!! mode anytime it's even suggested) is that the entire reason the damage vignette obscures on-screen and out-of-speaker information is part of the intended game design. You're supposed to find it increasingly difficult to discern if that person is an enemy player or not, which direction and how far that gunfire is, etc as you take more damage. It simulates the fact that you're dying, because you are dying.