Hollywood7098

LO = Fraud + Fake News 

Uh, I think Little Orbit, insulted all you players intelligence, with their recent (Fake news) as if they have made any progress on FE2. Guys they gave you pictures with some admin tools shown to tease your minds as we know it fr, FE is over they do not have any legit confirmation that the server would ever be up again. Honestly also they took advantage of the true fans, and attacked their spirit with a fraud agenda of an update. 🤬 The Orbit team tbh 💁😒😂

3 hours ago, Hollywood7098 said:

Uh, I think Little Orbit, insulted all you players intelligence, with their recent (Fake news) as if they have made any progress on FE2. Guys they gave you pictures with some admin tools shown to tease your minds as we know it fr, FE is over they do not have any legit confirmation that the server would ever be up again. Honestly also they took advantage of the true fans, and attacked their spirit with a fraud agenda of an update. 🤬 The Orbit team tbh 💁😒😂

Maybe , there is nothing solid . We have to wait and see thats all I can say . I know people waiting progress about reboot including me . Cheer up its not end of the world. 🙂

• Like 2

Hey Hollywood, if you still read these forums, I got a question that I never had answered;

During that silly little 'war' we had against the Saints, what was the thing that happened that caused a server wide message from the GMs that said no one was allowed to trash talk the Saints any more, and I think Dr Dolittle got banned permanently? I remember that completely changed the tide of PVP and suddenly everyone was afraid of talking openly for a while.

I remember everyone thought you were in the Devs back pocket, but I always wondered what was so bad that it needed a server wide announcement, since literally everyone trash talked during pvp.

On 6/23/2020 at 5:26 AM, Hollywood7098 said:

Then why are you here? Just leave lol, no one cares about your opinion, the game is dead we all know that, you arent telling us nothing new, only those who really want it back keep cheking these forums from time to time. Yea the updates are slow and longwaited, but it is what it is, now dont come trashtalk to the company when you know nothing about the issue.

• Thanks 1