Kewlin

Just a Quick Reminder about the Fresno.

Yes, I quit APB, but I just want to give a friendly reminder to the people throwing fuel on this dumpster fire.

The Dolton Fresno D 400 can only be unlocked through JMBs, so if you remove JMBs you're entirely removing the ability to obtain a 4-slot Fresno. You should probably throw it up on the Joker Store or something.

That is all. Peace.

Omake+Gif+Anime+-+Koyomimonogatari+-+Epi

• Like 13

14 minutes ago, BrandonBranderson said:

Agreed, please give it a spot on Armas too.  Make the Joker store version tradable.

I actually do like seeing trading, it's nice. Trading is cool, I like trading, and it's nice to see trading.

I would like to see tradable fresno 4-slots.

• Like 2

Joker CR-15 'CBS' and Charge Cisco 'CBS' are also only available from JMBs (although only for limited duration IIRC).

• Like 1

Wish all 4 slot vehicles were available. I need that Dolton Montane D 430.

5 hours ago, Kewlin said:

Yes, I quit APB, but I just want to give a friendly reminder to the people throwing fuel on this dumpster fire.

The Dolton Fresno D 400 can only be unlocked through JMBs, so if you remove JMBs you're entirely removing the ability to obtain a 4-slot Fresno. You should probably throw it up on the Joker Store or something.

That is all. Peace.

new contact unlock perhaps ?

6 hours ago, Kewlin said:

Yes, I quit APB

Cya soon. There is no leaving this game, only haitus.

10 hours ago, Xnetexe said:

Joker CR-15 'CBS' and Charge Cisco 'CBS' are also only available from JMBs (although only for limited duration IIRC).

CBS aka "Computer Bild Spiele" is a german gaming magazine and they distributed some codes with their magazine back in like 2012 or 2013.

I don't think these have ever been in any joker box TBH. is there any proof?
and also, I wouldn't want EVERYTHING to be obtainable... some items should stay super rare. relicts from the past...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Hexerin said:

Cya soon. There is no leaving this game, only haitus.

To be clear, APB is my favorite game, I just have so little faith in Little Orbit that I had to quit for mental health reasons.

1 hour ago, Snubnose said:

and also, I wouldn't want EVERYTHING to be obtainable... some items should stay super rare. relicts from the past...

Agreed, if something was exclusive, it should stay as such. That said, I want as few things to be released as exclusive as possible personally.  XD

• Like 1

All 4 slot cars will get released with the new contacts

9 hours ago, Snubnose said:

CBS aka "Computer Bild Spiele" is a german gaming magazine and they distributed some codes with their magazine back in like 2012 or 2013.

I don't think these have ever been in any joker box TBH. is there any proof?

It was available through the boxes at one point in time. You'd get a 365 day lease. Believe at one point the box descriptions stated you could get a permanent version of it. Yet I only saw the leases. So that might've been a typo (If not I want mine damnit 😛). After a while it was removed from the boxes and hasn't been seen since.

Prior to the joker garbage boxes it was only released through a German magazine. You'd get a permanent version of both I believe. It was stated to be a limited item, and is one of the only ones that has remained as such. Which is a bit odd seeing as nearly every other item that was exclusive/limited/"never" coming back again/etc has been re-released ad nauseam.

So there's a bit of an argument both for it and against it I suppose.

8 hours ago, -Dan- said:

All 4 slot cars will get released with the new contacts

That's false due to the new contacts placement in the tier system.

21 minutes ago, SkittyM said:

And due to their tier placement they have to unlock items which suits... I dunno, Aletta/Gumball?

8 hours ago, SkittyM said:

Just hope they unlock the Han Cellante

7 minutes ago, Zolerox said:

Just hope they unlock the Han Cellante

I unironically want the actual Trexxon utility car. Bonus points if I can get it with four slots, to kit it out in style.

On 6/22/2020 at 8:36 PM, Kewlin said:

That is all. Peace.

He's angury cause shitty mechanics were removed

12 hours ago, SkittyM said:

Matt said it in the Q&A, it's only logical that once the new contacts arrive, the unlock trees would shift, so these new contacts would unlock stuff like the 3-slot Vegas and Fresno, and Birth/Ernst would unlock the 4 slot variants

Edited by -Dan-

3 hours ago, R3ACT3M said:

what part of his post did you read to come down to this conclusion because what you wrote makes no sense?

14 hours ago, Nagletz said:

And due to their tier placement they have to unlock items which suits... I dunno, Aletta/Gumball?

They're planned for Tier 3 iirc, so at the most they'd unlock 3 slot vehicles, which we already have.  Gumball and Aletta are Tier S which is above Tier 5, because thanks Reloaded...

2 hours ago, -Dan- said:

Matt said it in the Q&A, it's only logical that once the new contacts arrive, the unlock trees would shift, so these new contacts would unlock stuff like the 3-slot Vegas and Fresno, and Birth/Ernst would unlock the 4 slot variants

Honestly i don't know what they have planned for them.  As far as i recall they were supposed to be their own thing and wouldn't affect unlocks, but things can change.  So no idea.

9 hours ago, R3ACT3M said:

What?

tenor.gif?itemid=4698514

2 hours ago, Kewlin said:

What?

I thought you quit, why are you responding?

8 hours ago, Latsha said:

what part of his post did you read to come down to this conclusion because what you wrote makes no sense?

I started at the top

47 minutes ago, R3ACT3M said:

I thought you quit, why are you responding?

Yes, I quit APB around 9+ months ago.

If you actually thought from my post that I quit APB because of JMBs being removed or something. . . I don't even know what to say. . .

tenor.gif

Edited by Kewlin

5 hours ago, Kewlin said:

If you actually thought from my post that I quit APB because of JMBs being removed or something. . . I don't even know what to say. . .

why even come to the forums then if you quit 9+ months ago, who cares that you quit? 

12 minutes ago, R3ACT3M said:

why even come to the forums then if you quit 9+ months ago, who cares that you quit? 

I~ what?

I came because I care about the game still and I knew not everyone knows the only way to get the 4-slot Fresno is through JMBs? I figured I would point it out since it's not entirely common knowledge. I am so sorry for trying to help the game.

I only mentioned that I quit because, as you might guess from my 8,800 posts, some people here know me, and I know people have a record of calling out people who quit coming back to the forums and lurking.

I'm trying to figure out what it is you're trying to figure out, lol.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Kewlin said:

Nope, you didn't, noone ever does.

People take breaks with up to 6 years, but you will come back, one day....

like everyone does

• Thanks 1