NotZombieBiscuit

Legendary Stock Market

8 minutes ago, Resine said:

There is not a single legendary i want except of Obir reskin. If it's not part of this deal and it will stay forever locked behind unrealistic price and boxes that are no longer available there is nothing to be happy about. 

If you've been unable to make $12m in APB since 2013 I don't know what to say. I have the same join date as you and earned easily 5x that amount through missions and FC alone.
There was also a time when the FFA dropped to $6m in price after a flood of power JMB giveaways.

Edited by Kiida

16 minutes ago, Kiida said:

If you've been unable to make $12m in APB since 2013 I don't know what to say. I have the same join date as you and earned easily 5x that amount through missions and FC alone.
There was also a time when the FFA dropped to $6m in price after a flood of power JMB giveaways.

If you play without premium if you take away mission expenses like car spawning ammo weapon leases and what not. You would soon realize that you are about even each round. Sometimes more sometimes less. 

Based on my kill count I would say I played around 8000 matches, with average of 1000$ profit that's not much. Considering I am not much social person, having one theme, 2 symbols and 1 plain black car I have around 7m$. If I could get 120% more from base value and save it. I would easily have 4 times that amount. 

1 hour ago, Resine said:

If you play without premium if you take away mission expenses like car spawning ammo weapon leases and what not. You would soon realize that you are about even each round. Sometimes more sometimes less. 

Based on my kill count I would say I played around 8000 matches, with average of 1000$ profit that's not much. Considering I am not much social person, having one theme, 2 symbols and 1 plain black car I have around 7m$

So cough up some cash and support the game you play.

Bam, extra rewards!

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

So cough up some cash and support the game you play.

Bam, extra rewards!

I am not a gambler, and I can't buy it otherwise.

5 hours ago, Resine said:

I am not a gambler, and I can't buy it otherwise.

Even as a free2play you should've raked up enough cash since 2013, unless you blow it all on useless stuff.

56 minutes ago, GhosT said:

Even as a free2play you should've raked up enough cash since 2013, unless you blow it all on useless stuff.

That's the point you won't. You have 1500-2500 on average for mission, and how many cars you make? 5-10? That's half of it poof, then the ammo and weapons leases.

Like I sad, I had 3 outfits made by myself, 1 theme and 2 symbols and 1 4-sloted car.

If you take on average 1k profit per mission, how many do you get to play to earn 12milion? It's ludicrous amount.

10 hours ago, Kiida said:

true, though i dont have one simply because i've really only done missions and spent most of that time trading lower legendaries for better ones.

These people not playing the legendary market and doing profit trading to easily earns millions in a weekend.

Hilarious.

I remember once taking a shitty jersey devil all the way up to an ursus in a day and a bit.

In 7 years u didnt find the time to hide in a empty bronze district for some nights and grind for the things you want?

The low amount of money u have has nothing to do with premium, spawn cost or anything else ure just lazy….

Edited by Pwnimon

I remember the times i play without premium in 2013-2014 and 2015 and i farmed a lot of money in the night  grinding like a chinese on wow, im talking about 1-1.5m per night 6-7 hours with NO PREMIUM, this is a lot of money for be a free player bro. 

In terms of in game money balance, for me apb is balanced for a totally free user.

2 hours ago, -D00M said:

I remember the times i play without premium in 2013-2014 and 2015 and i farmed a lot of money in the night  grinding like a chinese on wow, im talking about 1-1.5m per night 6-7 hours with NO PREMIUM, this is a lot of money for be a free player bro. 

In terms of in game money balance, for me apb is balanced for a totally free user.

Thats for sure mate!

You can stack up a crazy amount of cash even alone, if u go grinding with one or two friends, one enf and two crims ure going to be rich af.

Or just play baylan for some hours per day ofc 🙂

Edited by Pwnimon

On 6/25/2020 at 3:45 AM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

These people not playing the legendary market and doing profit trading to easily earns millions in a weekend.

Hilarious.

I remember once taking a shitty jersey devil all the way up to an ursus in a day and a bit.

Thanks, since the marked crashed and was gizmo yesterday I managed to flip guns and buy FFA. Your advice was helpful.