On 6/11/2018 at 7:12 AM, Akito said:

ur not that good, please get that through your head 🙂

stop complaining *snip* if u got more than 2 brain cells. 

kid wants *snip* to be*snip* ruining everyone else's fun.

ur *snip* brain dead *snip* about the whole game in general. 

I sincerely hope *snip* that you *snip* your brain *snip*...

*snip* u suck and you should "get gud"

stop crying on the forums *snip* because clearly you have NO idea what you're talking about *snip*

For you op^

All your arguments are invalid because of your hostility. Bad dog! No biskit!

26 minutes ago, AsgerLund said:

BTW, sorry for pushing this thread a bit off the rails. This should be about OPs opinion, not about his/her appearance.

Someone is jealous ;c

Just now, RunicDeath said:

wut just happened here? o.O

A train wreck got train wrecked with random deleted posts and then got re train wrecked.

Most of you are just as bad as him for bringing his profile picture into the mix. He just voicing his opinion that doesnt mean its right or wrong. If you think its wrong keep it to yourself. You can avoid useless arguements where people get compared to dogs. Akito is also right about some things at first i thought the atac was extremely op but as i learned my way around the game it just became another gun. Learn the game dont change the game to make it easier for you. 

(im a silver)

Edited by alcholism
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, SelttikS said:

A train wreck got train wrecked with random deleted posts and then got re train wrecked.

It's looking exactly when reading through whole thread.. xD

But I would say he got a point. BUUUUUUT not for now. 

Engine update and good servers (without DDoS and lags), First.

Getting BattEye work properly, Second.

New contacts, maps, Third.

Something something, forth

****Going on like this for 100 more options****

Becoming n00b and starting to complain about idiotic sh*t in-game, 101st. 

Getting used to some weapon and starting to complain about people who's asking to nerf it, 102nd

Edited by RunicDeath
Made a typo *Brain damaged

2 minutes ago, alcholism said:

Most of you are just as bad as him for bringing his profile picture into the mix. He just voicing his opinion that doesnt mean its right or wrong. If you think its wrong keep it ti yourself. You can avoid useless arguements where people get compared to dogs.

Forums are for discussion correct? Not just a place for you to go and have a bunch of people fluff your ego about how awesome you are right? He is not just voicing his opinion, he is trash talking most the community and he actively name and shamed a person to try and prove his point. His attempt to attack everyone that does not agree with him is where the issue is. If he had started with a constructive post instead of a destructive toxic post, things may have been different for him.

• Like 1

I hope we all learned a lesson here...

NEVER attack Asgerlund.

The forums will NOT stand for it.

2 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

NEVER attack Asgerlund.

Lol xD

6 minutes ago, SelttikS said:

Forums are for discussion correct? Not just a place for you to go and have a bunch of people fluff your ego about how awesome you are right? He is not just voicing his opinion, he is trash talking most the community and he actively name and shamed a person to try and prove his point. His attempt to attack everyone that does not agree with him is where the issue is. If he had started with a constructive post instead of a destructive toxic post, things may have been different for him.

1 minute ago, alcholism said:

Yes that is very much true and the forums are for discussion but in this case i dont see anyone discussing what he brought up in the first place. So instead of calling people brain dead he couldve just said players who dont know there way around and the dog thing couldve also been avoided and the topic he brought up should be discussed because I see a lot of people saying certain guns are op when they aren’t op at all.

Edited by alcholism

2 minutes ago, alcholism said:

All those things have been discussed in many many other threads already. They were in fact beaten to death and left in a ditch to rot.

Op brought nothing new to the topics, except insults. So since that's the only new thing, that is what was discussed.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RunicDeath said:

wut just happened here? o.O

You don"t know? There is a "unthoughtful post storm" out here! Get inside! The area should be clear in 2/3 days. Then the post storm should have passed.

No seriously, the condition of these forums are getting worse... For now.

On 6/11/2018 at 5:12 AM, Akito said:

~snip~

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little fuzzy bunny? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable patootie off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nymphi-DoubleDee said:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little fuzzy bunny? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable patootie off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Voted as best reply for this thread.

9 minutes ago, Nymphi-DoubleDee said:

Copy

l-4626-pasta-la-vista.jpg

On 6/11/2018 at 8:23 AM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

So you're saying we should buff the JG ?

Yes and make the spread as close to the csg as possible.

11 hours ago, alcholism said:

Most of you are just as bad as him for bringing his profile picture into the mix. You can avoid useless arguements where people get compared to dogs...

To be honest, my intention was not to say "OP's profile pic looks like a dog", I was just derping around and made what I thought was an interesting/odd observation on Google image search. However, looking back I completely get that my message wasn't crystal clear and could/would be misunderstood. I hope OP won't suffer from a future "dog-tag" on this forum because of this.

And.... according to Google image search, my profile pic either looks like Glasses, Musical Composition, or Carmine, depending on which size I search. Make of it what you want.

11 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

NEVER attack Asgerlund.

I thought he/she was flirting with me, so I tried to flirt back harder. I might be gentle and empathetic... but I'm still the alpha.

9 hours ago, koenyboy500 said:

No seriously, the condition of these forums are getting worse... For now.

giphy.gif

• Thanks 1

But i still think we should buff the snubnose to finally rival the ntec !1!!1!11!!!!

• Like 1

On 6/12/2018 at 8:21 PM, BartMcRoy said:

Could have been done better, as Similarities already pointed out.

Better to have a constructive argument ready than this "shitpost."

I mean half a face isn't much, you're still hiding something.

better than an in-game avi and anime profile 🙂

On 6/12/2018 at 8:09 PM, CookiePuss said:

You really should reconsider your choice. 

sorry I like to stand by my choices regardless of the consequences, because at least I can say I have the balls to do it 🙂

not much can be said on people who just jump on a bandwagon and say "OMG U JUST GOT ROASTED REKT REKT REKT"

when they literally have the profiles I described.....

20 hours ago, Poperon said:

But i still think we should buff the snubnose to finally rival the ntec !1!!1!11!!!!

then they'll bring back the JG + Snub quickswitch and that will be CQC GG

On 6/13/2018 at 1:55 PM, sundere said:

*grab popcorn*, but is too late or not?

sorry u missed the "akito roasting" that took place. 

On 6/13/2018 at 12:35 PM, SelttikS said:

All those things have been discussed in many many other threads already. They were in fact beaten to death and left in a ditch to rot.

Op brought nothing new to the topics, except insults. So since that's the only new thing, that is what was discussed.

by that logic most of the threads in the forums are the same as mine. 

stop, there's no retort to that because you know its factually true

5 minutes ago, Akito said:

when they literally have the profiles I described.....

Would you like me to take a picture of my mouth as well?

• Thanks 1