lmao u know how there's an influx of posts being thrown around where the OP is saying "nerf this" "nerf that" "PLEASE"

All I ask is that you actually come with backed up statements and actual proof behind your arguements rather than "Oh, I dont know how to deal with it, it must be an exploit or the game is broken because clearly no one is better than me in this game"

ur not that good, please get that through your head 🙂

stop complaining and actually learn to play the game, if the feature is indeed unbalanced the playerbase would let the developers know of how broken the mechanic is or gun (e: yukon, and even then yukon is easy to counter if u got more than 2 brain cells) LTL is not OP, and no this game isnt pro enforcer. U can literally become more rich as a crim than you are enf.... 

these kids want the game to be "balanced" so that their silver self can have an easier time whilst simultaneously ruining everyone else's fun.

the problem with APB isnt really mainly focused on the guns itself. It's the way the game is played. Some people are clearly better at the game naturally because its easier for them to learn the game than most people.

That doesnt immediately mean that low skill players who never even took the time of day to see gun stats and only ask other silvers about "whats the best gun bro" (most of the time other silvers would say the "Atac is the best gun bro it has no recoil and it fires fast") should be given special treatment due to how low effort and brain dead they are about the whole game in general. 

I sincerely hope the LO doesnt create a "protected" group filled with silvers and bronze that cry and whine about everything because they cant wrap their heads around the idea that "strategy" exists in every game and that you have to use your brain to actually play a game...

like... "whoaaa! he just killed me with the starter pistol he must be haxing xDDDD"

no, its called u suck and you should "get gud" (there's no other way to put it really)

stop crying on the forums about things that need to get "Nerfed" because clearly you have NO idea what you're talking about since you've probably either returned to the game after years of hiatus OR you're a new player who came from other games where the game isnt as competative or strat based as APB.

*clip removed do you have approval to post it?*

*After watching the clip*

-compare that gameplay to an actual decent player who has taken the time to learn how to actually aim and time their shots, because 9/10 that gameplay you saw is how most people in bronze play....

-yet they wanna have the game "balanced" to fit their own needs

pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffftttttttttt stop

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 6/11/2018 at 5:12 AM, Akito said:

... buff percs...

Good point, I agree wholeheartedly.

More interestingly, however... if you do a Google image search for your profile pic, this is the result:

Make of it what you want.

• Like 1

I'm going to exercise my right to ignore nonsense.

/Thread.

29 minutes ago, Akito said:

brain dead they are about the whole game in general. 

Good Job calling 1/3rd of the population smart...

And you want people to take your post seriously.... Yea...Ok...

NO

Edited by Thelnformer

A true gold wouldn't whine about potential game changes, they'd adapt to them.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Songbearer said:

so this isn't the "whine and dine" thread? 😞

19 minutes ago, Songbearer said:

EJLmliF.gif

this post right here is everything that's wrong with this game. you're not being cool, you're not being edgy you're only being an arsehole.

just do yourself and the rest of the community a favor and stop voicing your ideas.

On 6/11/2018 at 5:23 AM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

So you're saying we should buff the JG ?

precisely, I want 2 shot back LUL

On 6/11/2018 at 6:21 AM, PoshDoll said:

this post right here is everything that's wrong with this game. you're not being cool, you're not being edgy you're only being an arsehole.

just do yourself and the rest of the community a favor and stop voicing your ideas.

lmao Im not trying to be cool or edgy, but I guess you can make an inference however you want.

and last time I checked if others can voice their opinions that are more mentally challenged than mine, then I too can voice my own opinion. Last time I checked Im in the USA and not North korea 🙂

but thanks for the clarification that you strongly support communist reasoning 🙂

On 6/11/2018 at 5:28 AM, AsgerLund said:

Good point, I agree wholeheartedly.

More interestingly, however... if you do a Google image search for your profile pic, this is the result:

Make of it what you want.

at least I can show a real life pic rather than an in-game character or "anime" profile and Im not a panzy hiding behind it 🙂

Voicing your opinion is fine, doing so in a toxic, harmful manner, however, will make people much less receptive, perhaps it'd be of use to look into the types of persuasion rather than using ad hominems to get your point across.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Akito said:

at least I can show a real life pic rather than an in-game character or "anime" profile and Im not a panzy hiding behind it 🙂

You really should reconsider your choice. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Just now, CookiePuss said:

roasted

5 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

You can't just go and do that man.

Could have been done better, as Similarities already pointed out.

Better to have a constructive argument ready than this "shitpost."

1 hour ago, Akito said:

at least I can show a real life pic rather than an in-game character or "anime" profile and Im not a panzy hiding behind it

I mean half a face isn't much, you're still hiding something.

• Like 1

I kinda agree with op... i made a thread myself and see the results:

utFnxis.png

I am against censoring, but these nerf threads are pretty annoying even to me (and furry avatars).

That cringey twitch logo on that silver. I regret clicking that link...

Edited by Excalibur!

9 hours ago, Akito said:

lmao Im not trying to be cool or edgy, but I guess you can make an inference however you want.

and last time I checked if others can voice their opinions that are more mentally challenged than mine, then I too can voice my own opinion. Last time I checked Im in the USA and not North korea 🙂

but thanks for the clarification that you strongly support communist reasoning 🙂

What exactly are you wanting to prove by doing this?

I sense either narcissism or insecurity.

Also, this whole post was a little unnecessary. Sure, people complain, but let them complain. Feeding the pigeons is what makes them fat anyway.

Edited by JohnNighthawk

a true gold shit posts and talks about memes and purposely pisses off people in the district chat

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Akito said:

Nice try, but I'm hotter than you are.

I-look-good-really-good.gif

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Akito said:

But the JG is 2 shot? If you do it right.

On 6/11/2018 at 5:12 AM, Akito said:

lmao u know how there's an influx of posts being thrown around where the OP is saying "nerf this" "nerf that" "PLEASE"

All I ask is that you actually come with backed up statements and actual proof behind your arguements rather than "Oh, I dont know how to deal with it, it must be an exploit or the game is broken because clearly no one is better than me in this game"

ur not that good, please get that through your head 🙂

stop complaining and actually learn to play the game, if the feature is indeed unbalanced the playerbase would let the developers know of how broken the mechanic is or gun (e: yukon, and even then yukon is easy to counter if u got more than 2 brain cells) LTL is not OP, and no this game isnt pro enforcer. U can literally become more rich as a crim than you are enf.... 

these kids want the game to be "balanced" so that their silver self can have an easier time whilst simultaneously ruining everyone else's fun.

the problem with APB isnt really mainly focused on the guns itself. It's the way the game is played. Some people are clearly better at the game naturally because its easier for them to learn the game than most people.

That doesnt immediately mean that low skill players who never even took the time of day to see gun stats and only ask other silvers about "whats the best gun bro" (most of the time other silvers would say the "Atac is the best gun bro it has no recoil and it fires fast") should be given special treatment due to how low effort and brain dead they are about the whole game in general. 

I sincerely hope the LO doesnt create a "protected" group filled with silvers and bronze that cry and whine about everything because they cant wrap their heads around the idea that "strategy" exists in every game and that you have to use your brain to actually play a game...

like... "whoaaa! he just killed me with the starter pistol he must be haxing xDDDD"

no, its called u suck and you should "get gud" (there's no other way to put it really)

stop crying on the forums about things that need to get "Nerfed" because clearly you have NO idea what you're talking about since you've probably either returned to the game after years of hiatus OR you're a new player who came from other games where the game isnt as competative or strat based as APB.

Example of Bronze - Silver tactics and

*After watching the clip*

-compare that gameplay to an actual decent player who has taken the time to learn how to actually aim and time their shots, because 9/10 that gameplay you saw is how most people in bronze play....

-yet they wanna have the game "balanced" to fit their own needs

pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffftttttttttt stop

no

14 hours ago, Akito said:

I LOL'd when i read that google thought it was a dog... then i lol'd harder when you said it was your real life pic... Mostly because you shit talk most the community in your post so you sorta deserve to be shit talked a little. Just saying Karma and all that jazz. Also I didn't care you read most your post cause you are so toxic as fuck sounding. No one cares to listen when you are being a shit head.

latest?cb=20081113020905

Seems close.

BTW, sorry for pushing this thread a bit off the rails. This should be about OPs opinion, not about his/her appearance.

13 minutes ago, AsgerLund said:

BTW, sorry for pushing this thread a bit off the rails. This should be about OPs opinion, not about his/her appearance.

yeah guys stop making fun of dogbro